Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info On Pobeditel?! +comments
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
VKH
Now, I know this is mainly a forum for egyptians, but I'd like to hear from someone who has seen the stallion Pobeditel in real life, of just know something about him? Or have any pics of him, besides the ones on kossack.com?

I bought this really nice filly (or at least I think she is) after him last summer, so I'm very interested in knowing more about him - I don't know much more than what's written on kossack.com, so any info would be helpful.

And I'll just post a picture of my little girl here, so that you can see her. You are also most welcome to comment on her.

Greetings, and have a nice day. rolleyes.gif
Sylvia
Hello,

for me your filly looks absolutly georgeous ! I wished she would be mine !
Gratulation for buying such a treasure ! Would you like to tell us the whole pedigree ?
That would be very interesting ! And how old is she at the pictures ?

A nice day,
Sylvia biggrin.gif
VKH
Thanks so much for the compliments on her! biggrin.gif

Just follow the link - this is how her pedigree looks: Khalisha's Pedigree

When those pics were taken she was about 3½-4 months old.

Today I really saw her move, and WOW! That trot of hers is incredible - so, so BIG, and floating, and powerful, and... I'm gonna have problems when I show her, cause there's no way I would be able to follow that speed. biggrin.gif
What to think of his other foals:

Podrakan (Pobeditel x Drakanka)

Naomi C Kossack (Pobeditel x Nereska)

Regards, Michelle
ALMASE
A filly I exported to Holland, Rodania El Nefous (AK El Sennari x Calypta), was bred to him. Based upon the pictures I have seen on him, I didn't think much of him at the time but the product was superb - his principal fault seems to be a rather low tail carriage which he passes on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.