Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mahala
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Malte
Thank you Oliver & Alexi for picking MAHALA as the new "centerfold". This mare surely deserves the honours. She is incredible and whenever I saw her in the show ring she gave me goosebumps.
Congratulations to her breeder Susanne Reiter of Germany who did a wonderful job. Also my congratulations to Sheikh Khaled for picking her and to show her to her full potential. Good luck with her foals!
Andrea Micus
She is a lovely lady. I like her a lot. biggrin.gif
vclink
I totally agree with Andrea and Malte. You couldn't have made a better choice than Mahala. Also, I don't think the girls get the recognition they deserve.

Congratulations to Rabab on owning such a wonderful representative of her breed.

Valerie
Sabrina
I saw Mahala in Lanaken last year and my god what a wonderful mare. Congratulations to Rabab Stud for owning such a beautiful mare and congratulations to Susanne Reiter for breeding her smile.gif
Delyth
She is such a beautiful mare - what a wonderful centerfold smile.gif
Frank
I have it on my desktop and the colours are brillinat. The white mare against this background is just a gorgeous sight.
Oliver
She is the queen of hearts! biggrin.gif
AlineS
Sorry to say that but the picture doesn't do her justice. She looks more beautiful in the flesh!
mouhouvet
You are right alines
Frank
QUOTE (AlineS @ Feb 3 2009, 07:57 PM)
Sorry to say that but the picture doesn't do her justice. She looks more beautiful in the flesh!

Do you really think so? In my eyes she looks extremely lovely and serene in this picture with a wonderful expression and oh so refined. But different people, different taste I guess. dry.gif
AlineS
Well, I have seen her in the flesh (2 times) and I think when she stands in front of you (in the flesh) she is more lovely, refined and exotic than the picture shows here at the centerfold section.

I wished Oliver & Aleksi had choosen a body shot picture where she moves. Movement is the point she can give you goosebumps.

But as you said Frank: But different people, different taste.

QUOTE (Frank @ Feb 4 2009, 11:34 AM)
Do you really think so? In my eyes she looks extremely lovely and serene in this picture with a wonderful expression and oh so refined. But different people, different taste I guess.  dry.gif
Oliver
Hi Aline,
I know what you mean. Sadly there was no moving shot at hand that showed
her true beauty. So we went for the head shot because we felt this shot
captured the essence of her feminine expression. We love it.
But again, different people, different taste... dry.gif
shaklanah
Beautiful mare, and by one of my most favourite stallions. rolleyes.gif Thank you.
Tous crins
I do have some full body moving shots but I am sure she looks much better at liberty.

Christine

Mahala
SusanneR
Thank you so much, Aleksi and Oliver, for picking Mahala for the new centerfold !
And thanks a lot to all, who sent such nice comments on her ! biggrin.gif
We were very lucky to breed such a wonderful horse and I really wished we would once breed another one like her....
horseranch
We saw her as a little filly with Susanne/Axel. wub.gif
We totally fell in love, thinking of buying her. She was playing with a little boy, so cute. Mahala grew, -as we expected she would- into a gorgeous mare !
Susanne, be proud of breeding such a treasure.
AbshaArabians
Glückwunsch liebe Susanne,
so ein tolles Stütchen zu züchten, toller Erfolg smile.gif

liebe grüße
Miri
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.