Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March 20th Is The First Day Of Spring
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello all,
Today is officially the "First Day of Spring" in the USA and even though it's a chilly 41 degrees here in Germantown, Maryland, I wanted to share this special day with you all and hope you'll share your photos too!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol

P.S. I was just refilling our bird feeders and saw my very first Robin Redbreast, photo below (this bird signifies the "First Day of Spring" here on the East Coast)!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
kay cochran
March 20 is the first day of spring. Thirty-five years ago I was in the labour room at Bayshore Hospital waiting for the birth of my third child. She was born 9:30 at night. She was also born on her grandmothers birthday, my mother-in-law. She has been a joy and a pain in the you know what at times, just like all children. We are very proud of her and for us this day will always be Dana's birthday along with the first day of spring. JK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.