Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Region 16/may 2009 Shows-anyone Going?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
IsisArabians207

Hello,
Is anyone going to/showing at Region 16 May 22?
If so, look me up- we'll be in the 8am 2/3 yo colt's class.

I'll be there with my SE colt,IAK Baraka.I'll be showing amateur halter ...(providing my ankle & broken foot heals in time,that is) huh.gif

He'll be in that class,although I'm not sure I'll be due to extenuating circumstance above!

Hope to see others there- My colt is a 2 yo black SE,anyone interested
can see him at the [b]Windswept Acres Arabians
stall area in the barns.
PM me for more details!
thanx,
-Sarah
Guest1001
HEY THERE,
WE'LL BE GOING TO THE MAY 7-10 SHOW AT THE BIG E,WILL YOU BE
AT THAT ONE ALSO?
THEY DO HAVE A 2-3 YO COLTS CLASS.
-I'LL PM YA-
-TANNY
Rising Phoenix
OK all you Reg. 16 people, we need to meet, biggrin.gif I can't do the H.V. Show, my daughter has prom that weekend. Not planning on showing Ct, however it's a great show, I might do the N.E.Show.
Hey if any of you are looking for a super SHIH prospect, My SE coming 2yr. old colt is for sale & he won the All ages purebred SHIH stallion class last year wink.gif ! I feel he'll kick rear, he is maturing nicely.

Sarah I'm wishing you a Big blue ribbon for your boy, is Trish showing him at all for you? If so she's awesome!

Hope ta pop down & see everyone & cheer you on. Wish I could do all three show's however I pay for all my horses myself & reality really bites sometimes, I know I have a super quality SE colt you will see a flyer of him @ the shows. Take Care All & looking forward to seeing you! Sincerely, Lisa Piispanen

I live about 35 -40 minutes from the Big -E showgrounds, if anyonw wants to view my boy just say the word.
VanAlma
I might be making it home for the NE show (from AR), but am not really sure yet. I have a 4 y/o SE gelding who I think would do fantastically in SHIH - but again, who knows! I'll stop by if I make it smile.gif
IsisArabians207
"...Sarah I'm wishing you a Big blue ribbon for your boy, is Trish showing him at all for you? If so she's awesome!

Hope ta pop down & see everyone & cheer you on. Wish I could do all three show's however I pay for all my horses myself & reality really bites sometimes, I know I have a super quality SE colt you will see a flyer of him @ the shows. Take Care All & looking forward to seeing you! Sincerely, Lisa Piispanen ..."

Hi Lisa,
thanx for your kind words...Yes,Trisha is showing him in the open class at HV and Conn. show this month,and I was to show him in ATH stallions but unfortunately my foot/ankle have'nt healed yet.
Yes,I also am the primary owner (and fundraiser)of my farm,(due to extra expenses,I'm actually working back to back double shifts wknds to cover show/training expenses this yr(!)) so I do indeed know where you're coming from on that one...

Lisa,do you have a website?I do have a trainer friend in NH who's looking for a quality colt she can promote/stand as a stallion...I'm not sure it has to be SE,but I do know it must be correct,athletic,with a good hip,and nice looking.

Van Alma(and Lisa)-
-were you aware that if the judges correctly use the new halter scoring system,IMO the Egyptian horses have an adavntage,as the main focus now
(from my experience last yr)is onTYPE and most egyptians have lots of that...
-sarah
Rising Phoenix
Hi Sarah,
Are you talking about Tina Derby? Just heard that she's opening a new training barn. She has such a kind hand & is a true horsewoman, my moms Ali Hameen loves her.
Please tell me if it's her My SE colt by Hameen is for sale.

P.S. I also work in the nursing field ( c.n.a), every Friday I work a DBl shift, boy friday's sometime really stink laugh.gif I should finish my schooling & just get my nursing badge, however I work 32 hrs a week in 3 day's kinda enjoy my free time...
starbright
Hi, everybody! Can hardly wait to see you all- it's been a long miserable winter.. I wanted to bring my colt, SB Heir Apparent(Al Aswad AmirxSabreen) , but looks like it won't be until NE Arab. But I'll be there vending and rooting you all on! Best luck to everyone! Dawn Star Bright Farm, Stonebrook Saddlery
Rising Phoenix
Hey Dawn, long time no see. We'll catch up soon how are the boy's doing? Did you get a handle on that new stud yet? I should have my Russian mare come down & kick his butt, she''ll drop him like a hot potato laugh.gif
IsisArabians207
Hey Dawn,

I'd love to see your colt sometime...I seriously considered using his sire befoer.I'll bet you got nice results-
Sarah
VanAlma
Dawn, Did you mean your colt by Al Badeih Aswad Emir????? or am I reading it wrong? If so, my colt is by the same sire out of a Coaltown dtr x Asadd grdtr and might make it to NE this year ....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.