Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sinan Al Rayyan
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
bartvb
After his lease of two years - two seasons, Sinan Al Rayyan left this morning from Al Rayyan Farm (his breeder) back to his owner in Kuwait - Mr. Talal Al Mehri.

Thank you Talal for being able to use him for two seasons.

Sinan did a great job here at Rayyan, we still expect more foals from him in the next season but we had some great ones this year already. A colt from Noof Al Rayyan thats absolutely stunning, A filly from Ansata Nefer Isis thats is gorgious and so on ... maybe we had plenty of colts - hopefully that luck will turn next year.

On my trip to Kuwait this past wekend i must say that i was impressed by some of the sinan get there: some great colts and fillies.

I'm pretty convinced we will soon see his offspring winning in the ring.

For now all my best wishes to Sinan and that he may produce plenty more in Kuwait. smile.gif
Sabrina
He is really wonderful!. When you have pictures of his foals please post them Bart. Let us enjoy them too biggrin.gif
bartvb
I had no photographer this year but made and its rather hot now - only 47 degrees C !!! I made some arrangements for after the summer.

Hopefully the Kuwaitis see your post and post some of theirs. There was a great filly at Bait Al Arab, one at Talal Al Mehri and a wonderfull colt at Mohammed Al Marzook. These are the ones that jump out of the top of my head now but there are of course more, many more. smile.gif
Glenn
All my best to Talal Al Mehri and Sinan Al Rayyan! Hopefully we'll see him back here one day!

Many thanks to Al Rayyan for the opportunity we all got in Qatar to breed to this beautiful stallion!

At Al Naif we had three fillies, all out of Ansata Nile Echo daughters, and we're keeping them all for our breeding program! Two more mares pregnant for next year... wink.gif

All my best!
Glenn
bambino
This stallion is so beautiful and perfect. I had to look twice, just to make sure he was real. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Solita
He sure is stunning wub.gif wub.gif
Maybe one day he could visit the United States!
Sabrina
QUOTE (Solita @ Jun 17 2009, 02:38 PM)
He sure is stunning  wub.gif  wub.gif
Maybe one day he could visit the United States!

After he stayed in Europe biggrin.gif:D:D
Morafiq Alsabehat
He looks gorgeous .
thanks Bart .
usamah ezzain
DEFINITELY SINAN ALRAYYAN IS A SUPER HORSE,HE HAS GOT SOME FANTASTIC FOALS IN KUWAIT wink.gif wub.gif
I THINK TALAL ELMI7HRI IS A SUPER GENTLEMAN,HE WILL SURE,MEET THE STRONG REQUESTS OF EUROPE AS WELL AS USA biggrin.gif cool.gif
GO SINAN,GO TALAL ,HEHAHO smile.gif
Dieter
Hello,

Have had my eyes on this stallion for awhile and wonder if there are updates on Sinan Al Rayyan and his foals? Would love to see fresh photos too.

Many thanks.

Liz Dieter
JEVA Farms LLC
karin
Thank you for sharing this. And indeed pictures of his foals are very welcome!

Karin
barbara.gregory
Beautiful boy; I am sure your foals are stunning. Please send him to UK!!!!

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Dieter
QUOTE (barbara.gregory @ Feb 16 2012, 05:44 AM) *
Beautiful boy; I am sure your foals are stunning. Please send him to UK!!!!

Barbara
gbfahne.gif

We need him in the USA first, Barbara wub.gif Then you can have him for a little while, okay? smile.gif
barbara.gregory
"We need him in the USA first, Barbara Then you can have him for a little while, okay? "

Sorry, NO. I am too old to wait, me first please, please, please. Also, my lovely mare, Crown Princess (SE), is getting old as well, 16 this year. Her last foal was in 2006 by Ansata Qasim so it is about time she had another one!!!!!

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Liz Salmon
I saw him, he looked great, I will post a photo when I get home.
karin
Thank you Liz!
Dieter
QUOTE (barbara.gregory @ Feb 22 2012, 06:25 AM) *
"We need him in the USA first, Barbara Then you can have him for a little while, okay? "

Sorry, NO. I am too old to wait, me first please, please, please. Also, my lovely mare, Crown Princess (SE), is getting old as well, 16 this year. Her last foal was in 2006 by Ansata Qasim so it is about time she had another one!!!!!

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Ah, well, you need him more because that is a very nice mare! wub.gif How lucky you are to have her! A filly by Sinan Al Rayyan would be just what the doctor ordered. wink.gif But then he must come here because my lovely mare, Latyfah (El Hadiyyah x MFA Nasarwah by SAR Ibn Moniet), is 15 this year and also a filly by Sinan Al Rayyan would be wonderful to see and love for life wub.gif
Liz Salmon
Here is my photo of Sinan Al Rayyan taken with my iPhone. My photo doesn't seem to want to upload !! I'll try again.
barbara.gregory
"Ah, well, you need him more because that is a very nice mare! How lucky you are to have her! A filly by Sinan Al Rayyan would be just what the doctor ordered. But then he must come here because my lovely mare, Latyfah (El Hadiyyah x MFA Nasarwah by SAR Ibn Moniet), is 15 this year and also a filly by Sinan Al Rayyan would be wonderful to see and love for life "

Thank you, you also have a very nice mare. I promise I will send him to you after he has given Princess a filly (and maybe Princess's full sister who I also own.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Dieter
QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Feb 24 2012, 10:21 AM) *
Here is my photo of Sinan Al Rayyan taken with my iPhone. My photo doesn't seem to want to upload !! I'll try again.
Thank you for sharing that photo her Liz! He is beautiful! wub.gif

Thank you also Barbara for your willingness to share him and the compliments on my mare. Would love to see photos of your girls too wub.gif

Liz Salmon
Thanks Liz, I continue to be amazed at the quality of photos I can get with my iPhone !!
Dieter
QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Feb 25 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Thanks Liz, I continue to be amazed at the quality of photos I can get with my iPhone !!
Wow - can't believe you took that photo with an iPhone! That is amazing good quality.
DemelzaH
QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Feb 25 2012, 04:21 AM) *

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
barbara.gregory
Thanks for the photo, Liz, just lovely.

Dieter, I will start another thread for his "harem" as it would be unfair to hijack this one. However, I am the world's worst photographer so don't expect to be impressed. However, Judi Forbis saw my mares when they went ro Ansata Qasim and liked them so they can't be as bad as I make them look!!!!

Barbara
Dieter
Barbara, Well, if Judi Forbis saw your mares and liked them, they must be really nice! Don't worry about candid photos. Having been living around horses for over 50 years, I've seen them looking every way possible and can see beyond the photographs. smile.gif [/size]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.