Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Bye Matala Bint Marah
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
Marilee
Thank you for posting the pedigree. Lots of greys there, but the one black and one chestnut in the 8 row must have some "power" to come through. What a wonderful cross of sire and dam. Got to see Ansata Halim Shah at the EE and at Ansata in 1985, and *Jamill and A. Sudarra (1982) and A. Malika maybe too if she was born in 1985? Love the obeyyan/abbeyan strain. I can see why you are repeating this success......congratulations.
Nadj al Nur
QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 11 2012, 01:57 PM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear friend,

the family of the precious Matala Bint Marah continues to give to us wonderful offspring.
Last March, 23, 2012 was born the filly HA Halimah (Frasera Ramses Shah x Asjah Bint Matala), another full sister of our beautiful HA Hadiyah born on 2008 and HA Habibah born on 2011.
Here we insert the pedigree and pictures that we did when HA Halimah was 5 days old and she was with her dam to pasture. We hope you like this filly also if we didn't clip her because we don't like this practice for youg foals.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Best regards,
Domenico Tocchi

HADHAD ARABIANS
www.hadhad-arabians.com

Beautiful, as usual, Domenico ! Congratulations !! Another filly to carry on the line.
Cathy
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (Marilee @ Apr 12 2012, 12:24 AM) *
Thank you for posting the pedigree. Lots of greys there, but the one black and one chestnut in the 8 row must have some "power" to come through. What a wonderful cross of sire and dam. Got to see Ansata Halim Shah at the EE and at Ansata in 1985, and *Jamill and A. Sudarra (1982) and A. Malika maybe too if she was born in 1985? Love the obeyyan/abbeyan strain. I can see why you are repeating this success......congratulations.

gbfahne.gif
Dear Marilee,

you are very kind, thank you for your congratulations.
Our is a little stud, but I am an old breeder, not only of horses and thank to my studies I know very well how to apply the genetics. Often people believe that to use a famous Champion Stallion for their mares, they can get wonderful foals and instead they have disappointments because the cross is wrong. For sure I am lucky because we have very good transmitter mares (all from the family of Matala Bint Marah), but we used for the first time the stallion Frasera Ramses Shah for our mares when he was not so renowned and always from our mares we got beautiful foals. I hope our friends of the forum can understand, there are many wonderful stallions to get beautiful foals from our mares.

Kind regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Apr 12 2012, 12:52 AM) *
Beautiful, as usual, Domenico ! Congratulations !! Another filly to carry on the line.
Cathy

gbfahne.gif
Dear Cathy,
many thanks for your kindness.
We are very proud for our results in our stud. Yes, another filly to carry on the line, but our mares are also good transmitters of wonderful stallions, in fact few days ago was born the last beautiful colt from a grand-daughter of Matala Bint Marah, as soon as possible we will photograph him and I will insert his pictures here on this topic.
I know you like this family, you was the owner of the full sister of Matala Bint Marah, the wonderful Bushra. Have you at stud your last daughter of Bushra ?

Warm regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
Coralie
Congratulations on your new filly, she's soooo sweet!!
Coralie
karin
Hi Domenico,

I think that you have done a nice study and be happy with the results. They are really precious in my eyes. Maybe post some more pictures of the mares and stallions?

Coralie, so sorry for you loss. I have known it too and take care.

Karin
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (Coralie @ Apr 19 2012, 05:15 PM) *
Congratulations on your new filly, she's soooo sweet!!
Coralie

gbfahne.gif
Dear Coralie,

you are always very kind, thank you very much.
Yesterday, on your website I saw also bad news, Marta and I are very sorry for the loss of your mare.
We hope at your new home all is well now.

Warm regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (karin @ Apr 19 2012, 10:06 PM) *
Hi Domenico,

I think that you have done a nice study and be happy with the results. They are really precious in my eyes. Maybe post some more pictures of the mares and stallions?

Coralie, so sorry for you loss. I have known it too and take care.

Karin

gbfahne.gif
Dear Karin,

thank you for your kindness.
You gathered my state of mind, yes I am very happy with the results. I study very much to give to the world of the ARABIAN HORSES always better subjects.
Here I insert a new not professional picture that Mrs. Annalisa Monticelli of HALYPA Stud did last April 10, 2012 to her Stallion, he is the charming HA Sharif son of Area Sirhaan(Ansata Iemhotep x Ansata Allegra) out of our mare Alisha(Alaa Al Din x Matala Bint Marah).

Click to view attachment
HA Sharif

Kind regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
M.D.
QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 20 2012, 11:27 AM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear Karin,

thank you for your kindness.
You gathered my state of mind, yes I am very happy with the results. I study very much to give to the world of the ARABIAN HORSES always better subjects.
Here I insert a new not professional picture that Mrs. Annalisa Monticelli of HALYPA Stud did last April 10, 2012 to her Stallion, he is the charming HA Sharif son of Area Sirhaan(Ansata Iemhotep x Ansata Allegra) out of our mare Alisha(Alaa Al Din x Matala Bint Marah).

Click to view attachment
HA Sharif

Kind regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS

What are you talking about ? This picture is as professional as it could get. And the horse speaks for itself. The dynamic displayed leaves nothing to wish for.
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (M.D. @ Apr 20 2012, 10:52 AM) *
What are you talking about ? This picture is as professional as it could get. And the horse speaks for itself. The dynamic displayed leaves nothing to wish for.

gbfahne.gif

Dear M.D.,

The picture is not professional because Mrs. Annalisa Monticelli is not a professional photographer, the stallion was at pasture and he was not cleaned and cliped.
About the picture you are right, this pose is innate for HA Sharif and Mrs. Annalisa Monticelli is clever to take pictures.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
annalisa
Dear friends,
thank you very much for the kindest words about my precious stallion HA Sharif and my finger on play button of my camera !!!!

Indeed HA Sharif lives free, always with his herd of mares so he is always happy to explain to the world his herd-sire status.

But the power of the Matala Bint Marah is still continuing.... This time the third generation came out.

Here you can see two pics. of the last son of HA Sharif, out my super mare Mahomeeh. This colt is Halypa Mansour, he is born on March 5, 2012 and here he is on his second day of life. As usual we don't clip our horses. Mother Nature wants a lot of hairs for the foals....And a smart breeder knows how to look and understand the foal......

Mahomeeh is a concentrate of old aristocratic blood, of which, here in Europe, we are missed. I'm asking myself who will have the courage of maintain these bloodlines here in Europe ? Who will have the courage to not sell, as the low markets quality, everything, including books and culture, (and that the shame of selling books is a very serious problem) ?
Here in Italy few breeders, still full of passion and love, with immense sacrifices they go ahead, they don't sell the mares, they don't sell the great fillies to a inconclusive market, they don't go to the dirty dealers to sell the unwanted males. (We geld them and maintain them to train them to saddle).
The Arabian horse, in Western world has a long, precious tradition and we must have the duty not to throw it in the garbage 200 years of breeding. We must remember that if it were not for our passion , in the West, the Arabian horse, in its purity, would be lost ..
So, enjoy of our horses, let's go in the barns and pastures and fall in love again of our dreams. We give them a thousand caresses. Life is always hard, but our horses are our future.

Many greeting to all.

annalisa
Nadj al Nur
QUOTE (annalisa @ Apr 20 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Dear friends,
thank you very much for the kindest words about my precious stallion HA Sharif and my finger on play button of my camera !!!!

Indeed HA Sharif lives free, always with his herd of mares so he is always happy to explain to the world his herd-sire status.

But the power of the Matala Bint Marah is still continuing.... This time the third generation came out.

Here you can see two pics. of the last son of HA Sharif, out my super mare Mahomeeh. This colt is Halypa Mansour, he is born on March 5, 2012 and here he is on his second day of life. As usual we don't clip our horses. Mother Nature wants a lot of hairs for the foals....And a smart breeder knows how to look and understand the foal......

Mahomeeh is a concentrate of old aristocratic blood, of which, here in Europe, we are missed. I'm asking myself who will have the courage of maintain these bloodlines here in Europe ? Who will have the courage to not sell, as the low markets quality, everything, including books and culture, (and that the shame of selling books is a very serious problem) ?
Here in Italy few breeders, still full of passion and love, with immense sacrifices they go ahead, they don't sell the mares, they don't sell the great fillies to a inconclusive market, they don't go to the dirty dealers to sell the unwanted males. (We geld them and maintain them to train them to saddle).
The Arabian horse, in Western world has a long, precious tradition and we must have the duty not to throw it in the garbage 200 years of breeding. We must remember that if it were not for our passion , in the West, the Arabian horse, in its purity, would be lost ..
So, enjoy of our horses, let's go in the barns and pastures and fall in love again of our dreams. We give them a thousand caresses. Life is always hard, but our horses are our future.

Many greeting to all.

annalisa

I wish there was a "like" button here.
Cathy
HADHAD ARABIANS
gbfahne.gif
Dear friends,

As I promised you here on this topic I insert the pictures of the last colt from the family of Matala Bint Marah born at HADHAD ARABIANS.
The colt HA Antar (Frasera Ramses Shah x HA Amina) was born last April, 5, 2012 and we did the pictures when the colt was 17 days old, while he was with his dam to pasture.
According our rules also this colt is not clipped and we hope you like him.
Here we insert the pedigree of HA Antar, his pictures, a picture of his dam and one picture of his sire.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
HA Amina

Click to view attachment
Frasera Ramses Shah

Best regards,
Domenico Tocchi

HADHAD ARABIANS
www.hadhad-arabians.com
Nadj al Nur
QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 25 2012, 12:41 PM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear friends,

As I promised you here on this topic I insert the pictures of the last colt from the family of Matala Bint Marah born at HADHAD ARABIANS.
The colt HA Antar (Frasera Ramses Shah x HA Amina) was born last April, 5, 2012 and we did the pictures when the colt was 17 days old, while he was with his dam to pasture.
According our rules also this colt is not clipped and we hope you like him.
Here we insert the pedigree of HA Antar, his pictures, a picture of his dam and one picture of his sire.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
HA Amina

Click to view attachment
Frasera Ramses Shah

Best regards,
Domenico Tocchi

HADHAD ARABIANS
www.hadhad-arabians.com

What a handsome young lad......... (but that doesn't surprise me, at all, LOL )
Cathy
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Apr 26 2012, 01:50 AM) *
What a handsome young lad......... (but that doesn't surprise me, at all, LOL )
Cathy

gbfahne.gif
Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your kind comment.
I know very well you are very expert in the family of Marah so you can't be surprised.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
Nadj al Nur
QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 26 2012, 12:25 PM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your kind comment.
I know very well you are very expert in the family of Marah so you can't be surprised.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS

Domenico, I think Klaus and Monika and you, are far more expert than I am, but you know how much I love this mare line......
Coralie
Here in France, we are so proud to show you our new boy from the Matala Bint Marah family:
Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din
Chestnut Abbeyan Om Jurays colt born on May 29, 2012

By Serene Fair (NK Hafid Jamil x Jalisa by Salaa El Dine)
and AE Malika El Nile (Nile Prince x Messidah by Messaoud)

Enjoy !
His first picture at just two days old, will post news soon!
HADHAD ARABIANS
QUOTE (Coralie @ Jun 6 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Here in France, we are so proud to show you our new boy from the Matala Bint Marah family:
Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din
Chestnut Abbeyan Om Jurays colt born on May 29, 2012

By Serene Fair (NK Hafid Jamil x Jalisa by Salaa El Dine)
and AE Malika El Nile (Nile Prince x Messidah by Messaoud)

Enjoy !
His first picture at just two days old, will post news soon!

gbfahne.gif
Dear Coralie,

your Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din is a wonderful colt, AE Malika El Nile is a very good transmitter, she has all the genetic power of Matala Bint Marah.
We send you our compliments.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS
Debbie A-C
Dear Coralie

Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din is stunning, you must be delighted to have such a super colt with a fabulous pedigree.

Best regards

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.