Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pwa Nagib Shah-ca Clear
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Cameron
Hi Everyone,

We just got some good news! We just got the results back for PWA Nagib Shah (by Ansata Halim Shah)....he is N/N. The anticipation of the results...a little unnerving. I am glad I did it though!

Cameron Thornberg
Caledonia Egyptian Arabians
carolmaginn
Big congratulations Cameron!!! Wonderful news!

QUOTE (Cameron @ Mar 25 2010, 03:32 PM) *
Hi Everyone,

We just got some good news! We just got the results back for PWA Nagib Shah (by Ansata Halim Shah)....he is N/N. The anticipation of the results...a little unnerving. I am glad I did it though!

Cameron Thornberg
Caledonia Egyptian Arabians

Liz Salmon
Cameron, that's wonderful news. I talked to Bryan at the weekend and he said Nagib was doing really well. It will be so exciting for you to see him at the EE, I will get a good cheering section from my clients and friends. Phil & I enjoyed our visit to see him in North Dakota last year.
Cameron
Carol and Liz,
Thanks for the nice comments! It was a nice relief to get the results back. I didn't realize that Melinda had taken care of it so quick. I can take a deep breath now! Lol! Now for the SCID test...

Liz, I really enjoyed having you and Phil up here last summer-I had a nice time and it was a nice learning experience. My mom also really enjoyed chatting with you both. She periodically makes comments about the nice time she had talking to Phil while you and I were looking at horses.

I can't wait until the Event! The news I get from Bryan and Melinda has been quite positive about how the "kids" are doing. I can't wait to see them! It is really quiet around here not having the two of them here. It will be so neat to be cheering for my own horses this time...and having others cheering too! Thanks! I can't wait!

Cameron
Teymur B
He is a very Beautyfull Stallion...

Now,all Halim Shah Children's are very handsome.

In Germany we have only 2 directly Son's oh Ansata Halim Shah:Shah Tamor and El Ahim Shah,both are bred in USA and born 1994
In Belgium stay's Dali Shah,1994 born too,and the fullbrother to Dalia Halim.

I think they are the last 3 lieving Son's of Ansata Halim Shah here in Europee.
Cameron
Teymur,
Thanks for the nice comments. We are pretty proud of Nagib and what he has produced for us. Nagib is currently in training/conditioning for the 2010 Egyptian Event. I can't wait to see him!

If I remember right, Nagib is the youngest of the Ansata Halim Shah sons living in the US. There is the ones that were born in the Middle East-Al Adeed Al Shaqab but he is the youngest in the USA. I think there is 5 Halim Shah sons at stud in the US right now....or is it 6?? I can't remember.

Cameron
Ursula
ZITAT(Teymur B @ Mar 26 2010, 07:29 PM) *
He is a very Beautyfull Stallion...

Now,all Halim Shah Children's are very handsome.

In Germany we have only 2 directly Son's oh Ansata Halim Shah:Shah Tamor and El Ahim Shah,both are bred in USA and born 1994
In Belgium stay's Dali Shah,1994 born too,and the fullbrother to Dalia Halim.

I think they are the last 3 lieving Son's of Ansata Halim Shah here in Europee.

Congratulation Cameron!
It must be a great gift for You !
I love the Halim Shah Sons very much, Maysoun, Salaa El Din, El Thay Halim Shah, El Thay Mansour, Ibn Bint Inas...

But dont forgett Lohim (France) ! and Teymour B,do You know something about El Thay Maheer (Italy) ?
Liz Salmon
I'm so glad that I saw Ansata Halim Shah in Qatar shortly before he died. He was such an impressive stallion. Cameron is lucky to have this son as he is a beautiful horse and Cameron is a great guy. Nagib is now in training with Bryan Jeffries for the EE as well as his daughter Nefertari.
Zajaddi
Cameron -
Glad to hear your boy is CA N/N. I am really looking forward to seeing your stallion and filly either at Lyday or at the Egpytian Event!
Will be there to cheer for your horses also! Looks like this year's show is going to be a really spectacular Event!
Diana
Teymur B
But dont forgett Lohim (France) ! and Teymour B,do You know something about El Thay Maheer (Italy) ?
[/quote]

Dear Ursula

I have no Information about El Thay Maheer...sorry,also no Info's about Neshan out of Noha.

Cameron
Thanks for the nice comments Liz and thanks Diana-ahead of time-for cheering for Nagib! I am really proud to be part of Nagib's life. He is a really cool horse. I have always said that his personality alone would "make him worth a million". He most definitely has the "in your tent" personality/temperament. Bryan, Melinda and their staff talk about how much they like Nagib. I told Bryan to be careful because Nagib is going to get used to all of their TLC and climate/temperatures and not want to come back home! Lol!

Diana-I can't wait until you can get to see Nagib at Lyday or the Event. I hope you like him!

Thanks
Cameron
karin
Congrats on the good news! and many succes for him in the future!

Karin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.