Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open House Johanna Ullström Training Center
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Jutta Kools
Last weekend I attended the open house at Darby Farm where Johanna Ullström held her open day.
It was a lovely day, and again, like last year, we could see some very beautiful horses.
I wanted to share some pictures with you for those who couldn't be there...

WW Indih

Aria Santino RA

Jutta Kools
Psynselino

Kadars Echoo

hemo
QUOTE (Jutta Kools @ Apr 2 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Last weekend I attended the open house at Darby Farm where Johanna Ullström held her open day.
It was a lovely day, and again, like last year, we could see some very beautiful horses.
I wanted to share some pictures with you for those who couldn't be there...

WW Indih

Aria Santino RA

very nice

Hemo
www.agarabianhorse.com
Jutta Kools
Sasha Jullyen V

El Na'ilah

Jutta Kools
WW Gazella

GM Marwan Al Shakira

Jutta Kools
Nafiesa Malaika

Kenzo K

Jutta Kools
Syara NA

Al Waleska El Shael

Jutta Kools
Nag Olla Bez

Tamara LL... look at those eyes! Gorgeous!

Jutta Kools
Athena SA

SF Shaklina

and her colt SF Santiago
Jutta Kools
ZT Sharuby

Euskara

Jutta Kools
Grenlandia

Erabea

and her colt Elario
Jutta Kools
Psyche Kreuza

Psyche Victoria

Jutta Kools
TF Shamali Amira

TF Godivah
Jutta Kools
Johara Al Naif

Jutta Kools
Ansata Mouna

Ramses Minx

Jutta Kools
Ghazal Sakr

Jutta Kools
Rohara Baccara

El Nadika Rose and filly by TF Afrikhan Shah

Jutta Kools
TF Afrikhan Shah

Jutta Kools
Absolut K

Fatma Hamza

Jutta, thank you so much for sharing the photos of all those beautiful Arabians!

Johanna seeing ZT Sharuby, Gawharat Al Naif, Ansata Mouna, etc. and of course
Ghazal Sakr fills ones soul with serenity.

Wish you great success, smile.gif

carolmaginn
I love this horse. I seem to recall running around at the show in Cairo all excited when he was showing there.... He was quite beautiful...

Carol

QUOTE (Jutta Kools @ Apr 2 2010, 02:09 PM) *
Ghazal Sakr

debs
WOW WOWWOW... what amazing photo's of amazing horses!!!
Is Grenlandia a Grenlando relative? if so I have a Grenlando grandson, Al Emeer...
carolmaginn

Are Jutta's photos magnificent or what???? Wow! So beautiful and crisp and clear!

Just beautiful!

Carol
barbara.gregory
Thank you so much for the lovely photos, Jutta. Some really lovely horses and it looks as if it was a good day weatherwise.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Kathrin K.I.M.
Thank you esp. for the pics of the polish girls wink.gif

And who did bite Afrikhan Shah that bad (or did he have some accident)? Looks ugly, hope he won't have scars!

Cheers, Kathrin smile.gif
Matiz
Wow.. Absolut is stunning!!!! You could see his promise last year, but wow.... amazing!!!!
karin
Lovely pictures indeed Jutta. thank you.
SKM
To answer Deb's query, no Grenlandia is not related to Grenlando, although it is confusing.

The beautiful Grenlandia in the photos is 'pure Polish', bred at Michalow Stud in Poland, born 1988, she is by Eukaliptus out of Getynga by Palas. She was owned by the Maxwell family from 2001 until relatively recently.

Grenlando (1992 grey stallion) was bred in Holland and imported to UK as a youngster, he is 'straight Russian' by Delfin out of Grenlandia (1984 bred at Tersk by Menes out of Nastavnitsa). To confuse things even more, he did have a daughter in UK which was also named Grenlandia! Born 1999, chestnut, out of Miss Aukubra by Aurabba.
Allison of Talaria
Dear Kathrin,

Unfortunately Afrikhan Shah had returned only Tuesday before the Open House from being almost a month being collected at a frozen semen center in Belgium.

He does not do well away from Johanna's wonderful farm (where he is calm and relaxed and happy) and what you see is the result of that month away from Darby Farm--and Johanna and her wonderful staff.

The bite marks usually heal, and now that he is back with Johanna, he should stop the biting. It is a shame that he had to go away just before the open house, but he is becoming quite a popular sire, and the frozen semen supply from last year was almost depleted.

Both Curt and I were very upset when we saw the photos today also...as we thought Teddy had pretty much stopped this behavior.

sad.gif

Allison M..

debs
Thank so much for your reply!
Doesn't take too much to confuse me!
Such amazing horses...
carolmaginn
I have seen this happen before - in fact I've seem much worse - those bites will heal don't worry. His weight looks really good. Some horses get so focused on breeding that they drop off in weight and so I'm impressed that he looks to be in such good condition weight wise. We saw him at the EE I think it was last year or perhaps the year before and he looks fantastic. Lovely stallion for sure.

Carol

QUOTE (Kathrin K.I.M. @ Apr 3 2010, 02:44 PM) *
Thank you esp. for the pics of the polish girls wink.gif

And who did bite Afrikhan Shah that bad (or did he have some accident)? Looks ugly, hope he won't have scars!

Cheers, Kathrin smile.gif

C_Ma
QUOTE (Jutta Kools @ Apr 2 2010, 08:21 PM) *
Absolut K

WOW I would take this guy over ANY of the pure breed arabians shown! Im in LOVE!
Matiz
QUOTE (C_Ma @ Apr 4 2010, 09:25 PM) *
WOW I would take this guy over ANY of the pure breed arabians shown! Im in LOVE!

You should see him in person smile.gif I got to see him last year, and he blew me away. I got to see many stallions while in belgium.. Padrons Psyche, QR Marc, Borsalino K, Gilly J, Khidar, ABHA Qatar, Pegaz.. and they were all so memorable. But Absolut is one I recall in that elite group too (and there were a lot more lol.. cant list all of them).. amazing colt smile.gif
AlineS
I also like that Johanna and her team don't hesitate to ride World or European Champions. Watch out her website!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.