Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Krh Lamaan
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Forest Lake
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
KRH Lamaan is a 2006 SE Chestnut Stallion. He is an Ansata Sokar grandson.

Lamaan is available for public service in 2011. Stud fee is $2,000. US dollars. Live cover only.

KRH Lamaan is by Ansata Shukri (Ansata Sokar x Ansata Bint Asjah) and out of Mountain Fyre (*Rasheek x Abas Bint Hekmat). Rasheek is a son of Alaa El Din.

We purchased Lamaan in 2008 because we felt he would cross well with our mares:
RR Princess Majiida by El Majiid (*Ansata Ibn Halima x Ansata Jellabia) and out of Princess Dorr (The Egyptian Prince x *Shagaret El Dorr).
AND
Baraka Hurriyah by Ansata El Shahraf (Ansata Halim Shah x Ansata Samaria) and out of Baraka Habeeba (Anaza El Farid x Akid Bint El Sareei).

We also thought Lamaan would cross well with any daughters we kept out of Nile Lorde KA.

Lamaan brings size, power, strength, and beautiful action to our breeding program.
We love this stallion. He is a character. Playful and personable, he is a joy to be around.

We thank "jerelkerby" for suggesting that people "showcase" their stallions. Chuck and I were just talking about whether we should start a topic for KRH Lamaan...and then I saw the forum topic "Free Stallion Showcase here on Se.com".
Thank you for this opportunity.

Connie
Forest Lake Arabian Ranch
ccbuddy@hotmail.com
Forest Lake
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Update: I want to share a few pictures that I took today of KRH Lamaan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.