Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For The Foals Of Massouda
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
ismir
Dear all,

I am looking for "children" of Massouda (Mourad x Yosr).

I have found a lot of them at www.allbreedpedigree.com , but I want to know if they are still alive, where they are and I would love to see some pictures and contact the owners.

Can you help me?

The following horses I am Looking for:

AMAS S ( Amgad) Stallion 1999
BINT MASSOUDA S (Mahrus El Nabil) Mare 1990
BINT EL NILE S (Ashour S) Mare 1991
AMON RE S (Ashour S) Stallion 1992
GAZELLA S (El Madahn Mareekh) Mare 1993

Hope you can help me.

Thank you!

Best Regards
Bregje
Sigrid
QUOTE (ismir @ Feb 15 2011, 05:01 PM) *
Dear all,

I am looking for "children" of Massouda (Mourad x Yosr).

I have found a lot of them at www.allbreedpedigree.com , but I want to know if they are still alive, where they are and I would love to see some pictures and contact the owners.

Can you help me?

The following horses I am Looking for:

AMAS S ( Amgad) Stallion 1999
BINT MASSOUDA S (Mahrus El Nabil) Mare 1990
BINT EL NILE S (Ashour S) Mare 1991
AMON RE S (Ashour S) Stallion 1992
GAZELLA S (El Madahn Mareekh) Mare 1993

Hope you can help me.

Thank you!

Best Regards
Bregje

Bint Massouda S was sold by their breeders, Smarius, to the Oostervink family in Belgium in 2002. She remained at Smaroel arabians till march 2003. You might contact John Oostervink to know what has become of her since.

Amon Re S was owned by Stal Ipenrode, Holland, during his racing career. You might want to contact them
ismir
QUOTE (Sigrid @ Feb 16 2011, 07:41 PM) *
Bint Massouda S was sold by their breeders, Smarius, to the Oostervink family in Belgium in 2002. She remained at Smaroel arabians till march 2003. You might contact John Oostervink to know what has become of her since.

Amon Re S was owned by Stal Ipenrode, Holland, during his racing career. You might want to contact them

Thank you very much. I will do that!

Bregje.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.