Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inshaali H R N To Show At Scottsdale!
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
mckulley1
INSHAALI HRN
(Mishaali RCA X LL Maria Lania)

to show tomorrow night at SCOTTSDALE in the International 2yo Colts class!
Shown by Equine Image Center.
Owned by Judah Bloodstock.
Bred by Honeysuckle Rose North, Amanda Mitchell.

Watch it on LIVE feed at www.scottsdaleshow.com

If you are there, please cheer him on!
Sakinah
How neat!! Wishing him a ton of luck! He is a very lovely boy!

Marie
mckulley1
Thanks Marie.

People don't know that this is the FIRST time I've bred anything that was shown at such a major show. I've had them shown at class A and Regionals, but never such a show like Scottsdale. It is a HUGE accomplishment for my program.
JacqueB
Congratulations Amanda.
It looks like he might be my favorite color.
Best Wishes. I think his aunt might be at Scottsdale, too, Mishaali's full sister.
mckulley1
Is she showing though? I thought she was only there for the *Mishaal exhibit they were doing.
DJS
He is stunning Amanda. Makes me wish I had bred to Mishaali RCA when you had him in the northeast.
mckulley1
Yeah, I've gotten a lot of that lately. I just say to people, well he was here for 2 years....wasn't a secret. smile.gif

Well, I do have breedings to Inshaali and still have Aaires here. smile.gif
mckulley1
To the "Trainer/Handler" who showed Inshaali HRN last night the International 2yo Class: YOU SUCK!!!

You LOOKED like a Bag Lady. I mean WHO wears canvas boat shoes in the ring?

Did you even know what arena you were in? I mean, you got lost just trotting in!

Let me give you some advice - GET OFF THEIR FACE! When they give you their neck, don't keep PULLING ON THE CHAIN!

I sincerely hope you were NOT paid for the so called "service" you provided his owner with!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.