Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted - Eventing Arabian Horse
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > StraightEgyptians.com Performance Section
SextonStables
*Wanted* -

Arabian horse (no stallions please) that is trained for Eventing (dressage, show jumping, cross country).
Prefer Schoolmaster type horse, suitable for an experienced adult rider that is new to Eventing, looking to go BN/Novice.
No prospects please, only trained/finished horses.
Prefer SE Arabian or Purebred Arabian but will consider Half-Arabians as well.
Prefer 14H size but will consider larger/smaller if suitable to carry adult rider.
Prefer middle aged 8-12yr old, but will consider roughly 6-20yr olds if they have the experience.
Willing to consider horses that require some maintenance to stay Eventing sound (joint injections, supplements, etc).

Please contact via email at sextonstables@hotmail.com with horse's registered name, breed, size, experience and price.

larapintavian
I wish you luck finding an Eventing schoolmaster that is also Arabian (especially purebred of any bloodline). There are very few truely experienced purebred Eventers, any level, around. If you are an experienced rider, especially in dressage and/or H/J, then it would actually be easier to take a competent trail horse and train it yourself, under the guidence of a good Eventing coach, There are at least two excellent instructors in Wichita who train people and their horses together. B/N is not that difficult for a rider with some experience to learn and almost any horse is capable of the lower levels if it is temperamentally suited and well ridden. I would advise against any compromise on soundness though.
Jmarcan
I am aware of a lovely Hano-Arab cross mare with eventing and dressage experience in Ontario Canada by a Mattgold son, but sadly not registered half-Arabian...even though the dam was apparently a purebred.
lila1989
I know one in the Netherlands?? He is a grey gelding from 1996. If it is something you wanna try let me know.

Monique
SextonStables
Thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to find something in the USA or North America for now. I'd rather avoid the cost of import at this time.
Many thanks!
Stephanie
Empire Arabians Al Ru'a
We have a young mare under saddle that you might be interested in. She has some miles but needs further training. http://absolutefarm.tripod.com . Her name is Rashida al Dahabi. Let me know if you are interested or want further information! I do hope you find what you are looking for :-)
Empire Arabians Al Ru'a
Rashidas page
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.