Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Faber Arabians In Belgium
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
karin
Hereby I wish to say to Faber Arabians, Bérèngere Fayt, in Belgium that I wish them the very very best recover of their 2 mistreated horses which was done to them by an unknown person. They breed Russian arabians.

Tibet DE, and Poku were severely smashed in their heads by objects and the wounds are very severe. It seems not certain of Poku will survive and Tibet might lose an eye. The skull of Poku is broken.
Tibet is now under operation.

I truly hope that the horses will recover. Tibet DE, Poku.

Tibet is a horse I have seen and admired, in dressage. Many of you will know his name in Europe, especially in the dressage and in breeding sport arabs and he is great and a beauty.

I am not making this into a sensational story so I am not adding any pictures but if one wishes, they are published on various websites and I have NEVER seen horses so mistreated in their heads. So be warned please.
They are in the clinic now in Liège.

Now my idea is the following and Bérèngere I just have spoken about this and she was very gratefull since the medical costs are very high for both horses.

I will open a Belgian acount and we all verse 5 euro or more, to help for the huge costs for the operations for these so beautiful horses, who are being operated in order to survive, but I with a forever damaged face.
These horses were attacked by an unknown person and didn't deserve this.

Who wishes to join me with this idea? I am the first one and can open an account tomorrow for them.

Further I hope they will catch the person who did this so sick thing and that the punishment for him or her is also very severe.

Wonder what kind of world this is sometimes, really!

I hope in these difficult times that we can spend some euro to this nightmare and show that we are willing to help other people AND those 2 horses who never asked for having their nice faces smashed llike that.

Thank you so much.

Karin
houria
I m so sorry for the horses and their owners

It s horrible mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Im ok to help good idea thanks What is the nummer of the account ?
Palatina
I thank you a lot for your so kind attention for my horses and me !! You're so precious and so lovely !

Very difficult moments for our family, we pray all the time for Tibet and Pokupka ... they terribly suffer and it's so awful for me ...

All my love for you ... my only hope is that my horses will survive without pain ...

Karin, I'm so grateful !

Kind regards

Bérengère
karin
Merci beaucoup Bérangère,

Not fine to watch:

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=ANOQQXHB

Tomorrow the bank nr. is here and we think the best is to put it straight on the bank account of Bérangère, the owner of the horses. It is idd much easier.I think they deserve some help.

Now light a candle that they will be better tomorrow. I will.

Karin
Daceena
In all my years of doing horse rescue, I have never seen such damage done to horses before. Those poor, poor horses, what horrors they must have endured...I pray that they can be saved and that their lives will once again be safe. I can't imagine how some strange person[s] got the horses to begin with and cannot even think how sick and twisted their minds must be! Karin I think that opening an account to help with what will likely be very high expenses is a very good idea; let's assure that these two sweet horses get all the care they can.
Sue
ShannonC
Hello,
I was having the same idea on Facebook there are several several wanting to donate money to help them. Could you email the account so I can post it on my FB and get it going? Email is sakinaharabians.com. Thank you
Shannon

QUOTE (karin @ May 3 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Hereby I wish to say to Faber Arabians, Bérèngere Fayt, in Belgium that I wish them the very very best recover of their 2 mistreated horses which was done to them by an unknown person. They breed Russian arabians.

Tibet DE, and Poku were severely smashed in their heads by objects and the wounds are very severe. It seems not certain of Poku will survive and Tibet might lose an eye. The skull of Poku is broken.
Tibet is now under operation.

I truly hope that the horses will recover. Tibet DE, Poku.

Tibet is a horse I have seen and admired, in dressage. Many of you will know his name in Europe, especially in the dressage and in breeding sport arabs and he is great and a beauty.

I am not making this into a sensational story so I am not adding any pictures but if one wishes, they are published on various websites and I have NEVER seen horses so mistreated in their heads. So be warned please.
They are in the clinic now in Liège.

Now my idea is the following and Bérèngere I just have spoken about this and she was very gratefull since the medical costs are very high for both horses.

I will open a Belgian acount and we all verse 5 euro or more, to help for the huge costs for the operations for these so beautiful horses, who are being operated in order to survive, but I with a forever damaged face.
These horses were attacked by an unknown person and didn't deserve this.

Who wishes to join me with this idea? I am the first one and can open an account tomorrow for them.

Further I hope they will catch the person who did this so sick thing and that the punishment for him or her is also very severe.

Wonder what kind of world this is sometimes, really!

I hope in these difficult times that we can spend some euro to this nightmare and show that we are willing to help other people AND those 2 horses who never asked for having their nice faces smashed llike that.

Thank you so much.

Karin

mckulley1
I'm SICK! I saw the photos and the poor horses, it's maddening!

Is there any idea what kind of weapon might have been used and how did these people get these two horses cornered to be able to strike both in the head? Were they turned out in a paddock or in stalls?

I swear, this week has me realizing that web cams need to become the staple of every horse farm!
karin
I will publish later an article from RTL here but it is in French.

Those horses were in the field outside, no headcollar, and people came by kayak (boat) to them. One only person did this.
It is really awfull. They have witnesses apparently of the person and the police is looking for that person.

I woke up this morning and first thing I did was seeing the head of Tibet in front of me.

I heard that for the moment no complications, which is already some good news.

Untill later when I publish the bank account nr.

Karin
karin
Now the bank account has been created!

I hope many people will donate something for helping Tibet and Pokupka to recover as good as they can.
May I already thank those who offered help from Bérengère, the owner and from me as well biggrin.gif

The horses are stable today I have just heard. They will stay for 3 weeks in clinic and then have to stay inside for 2 months approx. so the costs are very high.

Here it comes :
IBAN BE72063513011716 (bank account nr)
BIC GKCCBEBB

Bank :
Name holder : Bérengère Fayt

Dexia Banque
Place l'Ilon, 19
5000 NAMUR
Belgique - Belgium

Please use as titel : Solidarité Tibet - Pokupka

Now if there is a problem with the transfer of money, I have a Dutch account as well but if is preferable this way.
ShannonC
"We need the best instructions as to how we can donate fromthe USA.....is there a paypal or anything available?"
Shannon
ShannonC
"We have lots of requests for USA donation instructions!"
Shannon
Anjuli Bai
ZITAT(Palatina @ May 3 2011, 11:07 PM) *
I thank you a lot for your so kind attention for my horses and me !! You're so precious and so lovely !

Very difficult moments for our family, we pray all the time for Tibet and Pokupka ... they terribly suffer and it's so awful for me ...

All my love for you ... my only hope is that my horses will survive without pain ...

Karin, I'm so grateful !

Kind regards

Bérengère

Please keep us informed how your poor horses are.
Good luck and best wishes.
Stephanie
RTL News on situation of Tibet and Pokupka

The link is French, but one can already see how the horses are today.

To Karin,
it might be a good idea to aid the international donations, to open a specific paypal account as well.

Kind regards,
Stephanie
karin
Stephanie,

Yes the idea occurred to other persons as well as Shannon. We will think how to realise that.

Karin

And ofcourse thank you!
karin
I 'spoke' with the owner, Bérengère, today by email, and the horses are 'fine'.

Concerning the eye of Tibet she has to wait 8 days to be sure all will be fine.Cross your fingers!

Both horses will spend three weeks at the clinic, if they are no complications and then ofcourse return home and have to stay 2 months at least in their boxes without dust as I said. The medical costs are ofcourse very high and all this due to a mad person?
I am still seeing the pictures in front of me.

Their heads are all packed in with drains but they eat and look peacefully as I see the pictures. I hope they will ever trust humans again but I feel they will

Working at Paypall. Is there no other way for supporters of the US to donate money? Is transferring to the account not possible?

Karin
peter
QUOTE (karin @ May 4 2011, 08:41 PM) *
Stephanie,

Yes the idea occurred to other persons as well as Shannon. We will think how to realise that.

Karin

And ofcourse thank you!

Pls support Karin and the owners of these horses. I have myself as well. Pls spare whatever you can to help these horses recover. Pls tell your family and friends. Even a few euro or the smallest amount will help. Look at the photos Karin posted. It is disgusting !

Peter mad.gif
sheikhrissan
I will certainly donate if you can set up a PayPal account.
It is EXTREMELY expensive (around £ 30.00) to set up a bank transfer from UK accounts, and I could use THAT cost to increase my donation (via PayPal).
It should be easy to set up a PayPal account. Please do consider this,
Wishing the horses Tibet and Pokupka a continued safe recovery
karin
Paypal is ready. Send it to : anders2011@live.be. Let me know please if all goes well!

The horses were 'fine' this morning. They have a tube for transit. The mare is in foal btw.

Tibet his eye was quite swollen unfortunately this morning.
Cross your fingers, I will.

Bit of progess is being made as I understood. That is already a relief.

Karin
sheikhrissan
QUOTE (karin @ May 7 2011, 10:03 PM) *
Paypal is ready. Send it to : anders2011@live.be. Let me know please if all goes well!

The horses were 'fine' this morning. They have a tube for transit. The mare is in foal btw.

Tibet his eye was quite swollen unfortunately this morning.
Cross your fingers, I will.

Bit of progess is being made as I understood. That is already a relief.

Karin

Hi Karin
I have donated via PayPal. Please confirm receipt when you can, thanks Julia
karin
Julia, it worked!

Thank you so much

I will bring the money I receive in a couple of weeks to Bérengère.

Karin
karin
Some news today.

Tibet will be tested if there is no infection since two wounds seem to flow still. Hope it is not an infection.

Poku her skin will have to close and that will take a long time since it is open to the bone. No greffe needed at this moment. Just time and good care.

For the rest they are doing fine.

The veterinary costs are very high, with all tests being done and probably more tests have to be done more in the future too since the cuts are deep as we all have seen and complications occur like with Tibet now. All help welcome.

Karin
Palatina
Dear friends,

Not enough words to say "thanks" to you !

My two horses are my loves and all my family is suffering so much because of this drama !

We hope that Tibet will not show any infection in the stitched up wound ... we look forward to receive the results of the tests ...

About Pokupka, there is still a large part of bones which is not covered by skin and tissues ... impossible to leave the clinic until it's not covered. We don't have news from the foetus, she was pregnant since two months and waiting a 2012 foal by Tibet ...I'll ask one more time.

I'm so grateful for your help, you are sharing our pain with so much kindness ... we are really touched by your support and your help !

A special thanks to Karin, who is daily at my side by phone and email to comfort me, who is managing all for the donations to help me to honour the medical costs ! Karin, you're a marvelous woman !

I send you all my friendship ...

Thank you so much for Tibet and Pokupka !

Bérengère
karin
Thank you for these nice words Bérengère!

I thought what happened was too terrible, so I wanted to do something to help. Comes naturally.

Paypall is working for overseas friends of Tibet and Pokupka. Thank you again.

Karin
karin
Some good and worrying news of today from Bérengère :

Tibet : He was X-rayed today and the veterinarians saw two pieces of bones which are coming out (it's called "séquestres" in french). It's one of the reasons of the flows, between others. They have to open again the suture tomorrow and to extract it, to clean up ... two aggressive bacterias were found in the samplings ... a new antibiotic has been added to the treatment. I'm shocked by these complications, it's terrible to see it ! I hope that he doesn't suffer too much, he doesn't seem, he haves a very nice moral and is healthy for the rest, besides he is rather thin ... Thanks to God, his eye is better now ! The veterinarians will "flush" the little artificial tear duct tomorrow.

Pokupka : good for her. She is still pregnant and the Tibet's baby is two months and half old now. She will not abort anymore now because of the trauma of the drugs.

Then, uncertain news ... I hope that all will well evolve. A very impressive thing is that, when he snorts, the air is passing by both extremities of the suture !

Happy that you're beside us in this awful ordeal !

Marilee
I too have been haunted by the photos of these 2 horses, and their barbaric attack. Does anyone think it could be from jealousy---someone who knew them, and who could access the horses? I have seen the videos of the stallion under saddle, and the footage of the young girl riding him is priceless. What a rare and elegant horse. Best wishes for recovery for both stallion and mare..............
Anjuli Bai
Any news about the 2?
karin
Tibet had 2 fragments of bones taken out on Friday through a drain. He has a new drain now and a bandage on his head.

In fact the infection he had was caused by the two fragments of bones. So other antibiotics. He frots his bandage a lot. His eye has been treated as well and seems fine for the moment. The wound however on his head is large and is not closed. I translate from french here.

Poputka is stable for the moment. Her wound is not closed and skin is lacking. She is still in foal and no risk for that for the moment.

Still a long way to go for both of them.

The police is inquiring but costs a long time as well.
The owner has no idea who could have done this.

We are still collecting money since the medical costs in the university clinic of Liège are high ofcourse.

News of today : Tibet felt happier and Poputka is stable. Now we have to wait for the skin to repair on their heads.

I post pictures of Tibet before the intervention of Friday. He looked better then. The pictures of yesterday I don't manage to copy now and they are worse unfortunately with his bandage on. Sorry for the sad pics.

Donations are still very welcome! This is too awfull.

For Marilee : one kajak boat came to the field from the backside (seen by children). The rest is still speculation.

Karin
YSArabians
I HOPE the person/s who did this will burn in hell!!!!
I wish them the worst!

I pray for the two poor horses! And i really feel for the owner.

Yvonne
karin
It is terrible I know.

I was so sick of this that I wanted to do more. So started to collect money and phoned Bérengère, the owner who posts here too as you can see but she is so busy right now and understandable. The pictures of her family and the horses are on FB. I cannot post them but they are so touching.

You know the day after it happened, I woke up with that picture of Tibet in front of me. And was glad my horses were fine that morning and I was not the only one who had that feeling apparently.

These kind of things are uncomprensible.

The donations are still active. Paypall or two accounts. See above.

I hope they will find who did this. If they will get a long sentence, think not.

Karin
karin
Quick up to date.

Tibet is more lively today. It could be that some bone fragments still bother him (wound liquids) so that will be checked in the next days and in worse care be taken out again. Hopefully not.

Poputka is fine, time will tell how the her skin will heal.

Unfortunately in this case, time will tell, so patience is needed.

Karin
karin
Some news of today :

The horses are stable and Tibet is doing better. Only he has still wound liquid coming out. Hopefully that will stop and I pray that he doesn't need another intervention.

Poputka is fine.

Cross fingers that it will stay like this.

Karin
otyromestud
We are all very happy about this.....oty

QUOTE (karin @ May 18 2011, 09:55 AM) *
Some news of today :

The horses are stable and Tibet is doing better. Only he has still wound liquid coming out. Hopefully that will stop and I pray that he doesn't need another intervention.

Poputka is fine.

Karin

peter
QUOTE (karin @ May 18 2011, 11:55 AM) *
Some news of today :

Poputka is fine.

Karin

Thanks for all your support Karin, as well as for the updates and photos. I hope the treatments are fine and well and that these poor souls will recover completely. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Peter wink.gif
karin
Waiting for news for Tibet and Poputka.

Here you can enjoy him in dressage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&fea...p;v=Lh4IjKE4Vf4

karin
It made me sad when I looked at the clip, what happened to him and his girlfriend.

Paypall is still avaible : anders2011@live.be

Karin
karin
I translate the news of tonight, they have a lively eye but still it is so sad to see.

----------------------------

They are both out of intensive care and in another part of the Clinic of Liege.

Tibet has a still a bandage and the wound is open under the bandage and he has a drain still to help gettting his wound liquid out. The vets found another part of a bone. He is still in pain. He agrees with the bandage now, it helps him apparently or releives him.

Poku is more lively but has sings of disconfort in her mouth (nerves). We have to discuss later to see how to deal with their sufferings to make life more supportable for them.
----------------
She has a bandage too still btw.

And again thanks for the support.

Karin
karin
Bad news today concerning Tibet. The donations have practically stopped here right now but the medical costs still increase. There is Paypall and the account in Belgium still available for a small gift to help the horses.

News of the owner, devastated now :

Yesterday, the surgeon explained to me that, if for Pokupka, all is very fine (the tissue makes good progess), about Tibet, there is a big complication. The purulent secretions have grown and there is a big sinus infection, most likely because of a resistant bacteria. They try to drain the sinus and to reduce the infection, but the veterinarian is worried. Samples are taken and they are trying many antibiotics awaiting the results of the analysis arrives. It's sadly one of the big complication we were afraid of ... I'm so shattered ! Poor Tibet !

Anjuli Bai
sad.gif
Come on Tibet. Sun is shining, the girls are waiting...
Maybe we can se a new picture of him?
ELAcrisi
Use crystal Silver, there are no resistences known against. I tried it now in severel circumstances and was very excited about. Even for a borrrelioses. Even me it helped when I had a very strong phlegmone on my leg with fast rising temperature and I just took it over night as my leg was red, hot and big like a bloodsauceage and it was as usual sunday. I just took it for over night and wanted to go to the clinic the next morning but it was so much better that I decided to try another day and it became better and better day by day. I took it over 14 days without any antibiotics, even it was very dangerous in the beginning. After this time a surgery had to open an abscess that was totally closed and the rest of the leg was healthy again, even befor it was totally infected - just with this cristal silver. I have seen positive results in animals but this was the first time I used in humans and I observed myselve very close to react immediatly in case it would become worser.

There is another medicine on the basic of chlorit but this one I just used in coughing horses where normal vet medicin couldn't help anymore.

Try it - it just can help, you cannot lose no side effects when not overdone. You can use antibiotics beside - no problems in case you don't trust.

Just another opinion in cases like this you have to use everything that can helps and in the end effect it doesn't count what it was in the end, first priority there is a positive progress.
SKM
What is Crystal Silver, please? If you mean Colloidal Silver, it's use is very controversial. See within this article,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver
or just google Colloidal Silver side effects. Here below is an extract from an American e-zine article - the European Union may well have similar legislation to the USA's FDA. Maybe Crystal Silver is something else? It would be very interesting to know. If you did mean colloidal silver, I am not saying it will not work - just be very careful, especially since these 2 horses are so severely injured and on antibiotics. Wishing them continued recovery, even if it is slow with set-backs.

"Colloidal Silver - though considered a powerful germicide - when taken in excess amounts can be a potential toxin to living tissues. As silver has no known biological function in the human body, it will be excreted within 24 hours. But, only a small quantity - approximately 50 mcg per day - can be excreted. The remaining silver particles are deposited under the skin and tissues as silver sulfide. This probably leads to many health issues.
Sometimes, colloidal silver reacts with certain drugs like thyroxine, penacillamine, quinolones, and tetracyclines. So, great care must be taken while using these products, especially during pregnancy. Individuals with kidney trouble and liver disease should also limit the intake of colloidal silver, as they are more susceptible to silver toxicity.
In the light of the above facts, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has refused to approve the use of colloidal silver supplements for medicinal purposes. No colloidal silver ingredients or products are considered safe or effective. Moreover, the FDA has taken serious action against many companies for making unsubstantiated drug-claims for their over-the-counter colloidal silver products." Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/353791

SKM
I should add - of course silver does have medicinal uses and various types of silver-impregnated dressings, some using Nanocrystalline Silver are widely used now in human medicine, also by vets, but can be very expensive. Just google silver antimocrobial dressings for more information.
sheikhrissan
I'm so sorry to hear that particularly Tibet is still having healing complications. I hope that something will work to allow him to begin to heal and have less discomfort.

Are the police any nearer finding the (obviously) severely disturbed person who did this? It is such a devastating thing ..

Very best wishes to Berengere and the horses
karin
Thank you for the advice, I think this can be used later on since they are both in the clinic who wants the best for them and they are experts but it will be transmitted ofcourse .Concerning Tibet it comes from inside so it has to be cured that way with a drain and new antibiotics if that helps. They have apparently gotten out one bone fragment lately again.

Poputka is doing nicely, skin is improving. I am more worried about Tibet. I cannot copy his pictures here. Those of Poputka I can. Will try again tomorrow.

The police is still busy and nothing official yet. No news about that. Sorry.

Karin
ELAcrisi
ZITAT(SKM @ May 22 2011, 08:31 PM) *
What is Crystal Silver, please? If you mean Colloidal Silver, it's use is very controversial. See within this article,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver
or just google Colloidal Silver side effects. Here below is an extract from an American e-zine article - the European Union may well have similar legislation to the USA's FDA. Maybe Crystal Silver is something else? It would be very interesting to know. If you did mean colloidal silver, I am not saying it will not work - just be very careful, especially since these 2 horses are so severely injured and on antibiotics. Wishing them continued recovery, even if it is slow with set-backs.

"Colloidal Silver - though considered a powerful germicide - when taken in excess amounts can be a potential toxin to living tissues. As silver has no known biological function in the human body, it will be excreted within 24 hours. But, only a small quantity - approximately 50 mcg per day - can be excreted. The remaining silver particles are deposited under the skin and tissues as silver sulfide. This probably leads to many health issues.
Sometimes, colloidal silver reacts with certain drugs like thyroxine, penacillamine, quinolones, and tetracyclines. So, great care must be taken while using these products, especially during pregnancy. Individuals with kidney trouble and liver disease should also limit the intake of colloidal silver, as they are more susceptible to silver toxicity.
In the light of the above facts, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has refused to approve the use of colloidal silver supplements for medicinal purposes. No colloidal silver ingredients or products are considered safe or effective. Moreover, the FDA has taken serious action against many companies for making unsubstantiated drug-claims for their over-the-counter colloidal silver products." Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/353791

Well, crystal silver is the here called colloidal silver. The way you explained is way to dramatic. For sure you shouldn't overdo but this is like all medicines. And when temporarily used for medical use there is not known negative side effects. The accumulation is with risk when CHRONICLY used.

Generally, "silver exhibits low toxicity in the human body, and minimal risk is expected due to clinical exposure,"[3] when silver or silver compounds are used in the treatment of external infections or in medical appliances. Lansdown states that "Chronic ingestion or inhalation of silver preparations (especially colloidal silver) can lead to deposition of silver metal/silver sulphide particles in the skin (argyria), eye (argyrosis) and other organs. These are not life-threatening conditions but cosmetically undesirable.” This view is supported by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)[12][13] and other authorities.[3][14.
resource: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

It's empirically proven by use since centuries just not over scientific examination and the chemistry industry isn't interested to do so. To much money to loose for this industry.

But in cases where antibiotic resistance is a real question if an individual would survive or not I never would hesitate to use all possibilities I can.
karin
Christina,

I have forwarded this to the owner

We are organising a silent sales with breedings. Maybe you could help too. The website will be soon online.
Everybody could contact me by pm.

Karin
karin
News of today :

No news for the results of the analysis yet. Pokupka is better day by day, she is healing. Tibet is contending against his infection and stays enclosed in his pain ... God helps them to overcome this ordeal
karin
News of today of Bérengère :

Happy to pass some moments together all the five. The cares are continuing and the cicatrisation is moving well. The infection of Tibet is still staying for this moment. I thank you so much for your support, I would like to ensure you of all my gratitude and my friendship.

------------------------------------
My comments :

There are at least 2 horses killed by an unknown person in Flandres, Belgium, however these horses are now all in the same area. Some were injured as well. This is really frightening. It is not real far from where Tibet and Poputka were but now it is concentrated in one area.

The wound of Tibet is still open and I was not happy to see that picture and will not post it.

---------------------------------------

The collection of money still goes on and an auction on breedings is being organised by Nancy Lacoste so if anybody wants to help with a free breeding contact me or her ofcourse. Medical costs continue. They are still in the clinic.

Karin
karin
It is strange that this subject is silent. However it is very lively on several forums.

In fact the cruelty goes on. There are two more death horses in Belgium. I have seen the pictures of one mare who died last week and did not sleep well. It is terrible and many horse owners are afraid for their horses. There are several cases now, but not always in the same area. Nobody has been found unfortunately.

This is not a nice picture but it is how it is. Hartbreaking.

We are stil continuing for the fund for what happened to Tibet and Poputka through unknown persons and now organizing a silent sale of breedings. Welcome to participate.

Karin
Daceena
I pray for both horses to have a speedy and complete recovery; but Tibet' so rdeal is obviously far from easy and hopefully his will to live will help him to fight off the infection. Poor, poor fellow.

It's very frightening to know that there are people out there mutilating horses; obviously they get great delight in doing so and such sick, evil persons need to be caught before any more horses suffer. I can only wish that the authorities are taking this all seriously and continue searching for them.

Here's hoping for a successful auction and other fundraising events as they come up. Vet expenses as a whole are very costly, but these sort of expenses must be beyond belief. Let's all help as we can.
Sue
Helga M.
Hi Karin,
I've sent you a little amount via paypal. It's not very much but I hope it helps. I wish Tibet and Poputka all the best.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.