Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Facebook Page On Babolna Egyptian Arabian Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Announcements - Ankündigungen
idan atiq
If you are curious to learn more about the rare Egyptian families established and bred at the Hungarian State Stud at Babolna and to hear about what their progeny is doing today around the world, please visit us on Facebook.
If you are an owner of a horse with these bloodlines or have a special interest in these lines, please share with us what you like about them and join the chat.
The link is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Babolna-Egyp...122930471166112
or you can google Tzviah Idan + Facebook and link up with the page from my personal website.
Welcome and with best wishes,
Tzviah Idan
Idan Atiq Arabian Stud -- 'Babolna Egyptians' -- Our Specialty
M.D.
QUOTE (idan atiq @ Feb 27 2012, 03:09 PM) *
If you are curious to learn more about the rare Egyptian families established and bred at the Hungarian State Stud at Babolna and to hear about what their progeny is doing today around the world, please visit us on Facebook.
If you are an owner of a horse with these bloodlines or have a special interest in these lines, please share with us what you like about them and join the chat.
or you can google Tzviah Idan + Facebook and link up with the page from my personal website.
Tzviah Idan

I love 216 Haszuna B and all your horses/ Absolutely .....really like those types of horses.
idan atiq
Thanks so much for commenting. We were so sad to lose Haszuna B two years ago, but she left one final filly who will be used as her replacement in our program.
QUOTE (M.D. @ Feb 27 2012, 05:47 PM) *
I love 216 Haszuna B and all your horses/ Absolutely .....really like those types of horses.

karin
Instead of using fb you could also copy it here, this is a forum and not facebook which is nice but also very superficial.

Karin
M.D.
QUOTE (idan atiq @ Feb 27 2012, 03:09 PM) *
Tzviah Idan

-------- smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.