Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gr Amaretto ( Sold To Iran )
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
iman shirbandi
GR Amaretto sold to iran
barbara.gregory
Wow, congratulations to the new owners of this gorgeous stallion. I have an Amaretto son and daughter and they are both lovely. Below is a snap, comletely untouched, of his SE son Einstein (GR Amaretto/Crown Princess (SE)). A friend who saw him thought I had clipped him as his coat is so fine.

Please post some photos of Amaretto in his new home and his brides to be. I am sure he will sire some wonderful foals for you.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
cate
Congratulations to Iran.

Barbara, what a lovely stallion you have. Is Crown Princess the mare who died?
barbara.gregory
Hi Cate

No, that was Enchantment, Princess's three quarter sister, who was a three quarter sister to Crusader and my most treasured mare. She was not only a great loss to me but I am sure she would have given me some wonderful foals; she won her class as a three year old at Towerlands. I had only had her a couple of years and have no foals from her.

My Amaretto mare is also lovely but I don't have any good photos of her, she is out of a full sister to Princess, Shalique (SE).

Hopefully Princess is going to an Ashaal al Rayaan son this year as her last foal is now 6 years old (by Ansata Qasim).

Barbara
HLM
QUOTE (iman shirbandi @ Apr 12 2012, 11:58 PM) *
GR Amaretto sold to iran

Congrats, this is wonderful. He has a beautiful pedigree. He was bred bya A Escher, right?
I wish Iran all the best, they always bred good Arabian horses.

Hansi
barbara.gregory
He was bred by Erwin and Anette Escher in Germany. at their Rothenberg stud.

Barbara
DitaAlAnastasia
I just posted this post in the "RIP El Amin" thread. He was also sold to Iran, and died there! I hope this helps, BEFORE the goes abroad!

This is really a problem whith export horses! So many horses died already! One should really make a veterinary study about it. And the results should be passed on to all WAHO orgs, so when someone wants export papers, they can hand out to the person an instruction, how to prepare the horse for export.
My opinion: the horses were not fed hay at free delivery, and had digestion problems already before, plus climate change was too much. Or they were fed like this in the new stable. Or they were not at all used to food changes whithin their own country, and therefore extremely sensible to the new food. To my experience, to and from Brazil, giving hay and corn for 6 weeks worked well. Like this, one can really slowly make a food change.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.