Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Healing Vibes
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
barbara.gregory
Dear Liz

I know I will be only one of many, many people around the world who are wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery after your surgery.

May God hold you in his healing hands.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Liz Salmon
Thanks so much Barbara, I am so blessed with all the messages I have had from friends all over the world and my darling husband Phil, who I know, will be taking very good care of me.
HLM
QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Apr 13 2012, 12:24 PM) *
Thanks so much Barbara, I am so blessed with all the messages I have had from friends all over the world and my darling husband Phil, who I know, will be taking very good care of me.

Hi Liz

did not know you were in the hospital. We could have shared a room smile.gif would have been cheaper eh.

Take care and speedy recovery

Hansi
karin
Hello Liz,

Times are hard sometimes but keep your chin high and be posiitive. You are. And know you are going to be ok!

Was thinking of you and had my exam today. and succeeded. Well that makes two!

Karin
Mr Prospector
Godspeed, Liz
Liz Salmon
Thanks Hansi, I am home now as it was only a lumpectomy day surgery for breast cancer. I was so glad I tested negative for the cancer gene. I have to have radiation therapy but not Chemo thank God !!

QUOTE (HLM @ Apr 13 2012, 04:07 PM) *
Hi Liz

did not know you were in the hospital. We could have shared a room smile.gif would have been cheaper eh.

Take care and speedy recovery

Hansi

Connie
That's great news, Liz! I do hope to see you at the Event!

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Connie
Liz Salmon
I am back to my usual bouncy self this morning !! I will be at the Event.
Seglawiyat
Good news indeed Liz, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
sheller
So glad you're feeling good. My mom had a lumpectomy about two years ago & radiation treatment. She's still cancer free now. All the best to you.
Sue Heller
HLM
QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Apr 14 2012, 03:11 AM) *
Thanks Hansi, I am home now as it was only a lumpectomy day surgery for breast cancer. I was so glad I tested negative for the cancer gene. I have to have radiation therapy but not Chemo thank God !!

You are welcome Liz. Just be careful, at our tender age we dont heal that fast anymore, dont I know.
Dont underestimate anything, PLEASE

Take care and God bless you

Hansi
Liz Salmon
Great news today, all the lymph node tests were negative, so now I start on my 5 day radiation therapy twice a day. Everything toxic is out now, but I will be carefully monitored !!
karin
Good news! but take care. eath healthy food and rest also.

Karin
elsbet
This is wonderful news, Liz! Please do take care of you......hugs, jingles and positive thoughts!
JoeFerriss
Wishing you the best, Liz.

Joe Ferriss
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.