Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studs Near Doha / Qatar?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Babette
Hello all,

I just recognized that I will have a short stay in Doha /Qatar because of a business trip. Now I´m thinking about making it an one day stay and take the chance to visit one or two studs there.

Could you give me some advise regarding contacts? Preferred egyptian lines.

thanks Babette
SKM
Qatar is geographically a small country, so nearly all the studs are in fact quite near Doha. Al Rayyan Stud and Al Shaqab Stud are probably closest. Al Naif stud also has SE's, as does Al Nasser Stud. I am not sure about the last one, but all the others have websites so it's easy to find contact details and write to ask if you can visit. Remember it is very hot indeed during the day, so any visit would be best in the very early morning.
Hope this helps and you have a good trip.
Babette
Thank you very much - I will have a look on thier Homepages and contact them.
SKM
Sorry, I forgot to mention - it's best to make first contact by email, not phone. Some of the posters on here may be able to help you with the names of the managers at the studs mentioned earlier, and their contact details, as I dont have any more information than is on the websites that exist.
Babette
Dear SKM,

thank you - but the mail form of Al Rayyan doesn´t work - I tried phone and mail...

Anybody could help?

Babette
Babette
Worked! I got a pm ... thanks!
Liz Salmon
You will love Al Rayyan. I was there last July involved in evaluating the herd—it was quite a unique experience !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.