Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Safeen (ibn Safinaz X Abitibi Madeena/imperial Madheen)
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Mabrouka Arabians
Filly 2012

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/heba+el+mabrouka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSPsWfgru8...nel&list=UL

And newborn colt by Safeen out Salaa El Dine daughter:
Sabrina
QUOTE (Mabrouka Arabians @ Apr 25 2012, 07:47 AM) *

Very very nice !! smile.gif Congratulations with this girl smile.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
Congratulations Rikke! Looks terrific! With respect to her sire: great choice!
Nadj al Nur
Lovely ! Congratulations.
Cathy
Mabrouka Arabians
Thank you ohmy.gif)

But no other get?

Would like to see them.....
Rising Phoenix
Oh what a stunning filly, but I am biased since we have 2 Safeen daughter's. They are genetic gold.

Here are some pic's of our treasured mares and offspring.

MB Zareena is shown with her filly only minutues old, no lie this filly ( named Ali's Zaafinah ," The Great Dancing girl)" stood and then cantered around her mother and booked out the stall door! I have a pic of this moment and it's priceless since this was "Zareen'a" first foal. She is now a forever keeper and the Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen bred by Paradise Egyptian stud and a Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

EAI Hameenah is show in a candid pasture pic, yeah we grow rocks on the family farm, she is a stellar mare and the Dam of numerous X's Champion Ali Hameen, he is shown @ 10 months ( Egyptian Event pic) a long yearling in yellow flower pasture pic & as a mature stallion.

MB Zareena is shown with her 2nd SE foal Amir Al Ahlam "Prince of Dreams" ( Socks and blaze) He is a herd sire in his new home and a Class A winner.She is shown under saddle nursing him.

Ali's Zaafinah is show in a candid pic. ( Photo credit to Steve Miller)

Dark grey is Bashyr Ali Safeen @ Paradise ( Ali's Zaafinah's SE son) photo credit to Steve & Cyglenda Miller.

Words can't express how much we treasure our beautiful Safeen daughter's.
rachel_ariel
what a nice looking foal! It is nice to see those Safeen foals still coming!! I have a bunch of photos I found of him and love him...not to mention I own one descendant of his. Not a foal of his but close up in the pedigree.

Click to view attachment
Maysama
Hi,

I've always admired the beautiful Safeen, his daughters are superb and very good producing mares too. He seems to be a bit under-rated and doesn't get the kudos he deserves.
He's a very fine, dry and noble stallion. One of the best, I think. wink.gif

Lindy
Helgrit Hepner
Saracen Leilah (BW Sensational by Imperial Baarez x Lulu Mali (Safeen x MB Ballur by El Norus)

This filly, (shown here getting a bath) is large, correct, smooth very pretty and very, very sweet.

SARACEN FARMS
Canada
HLM
QUOTE (Rising Phoenix @ Apr 26 2012, 06:14 PM) *
Oh what a stunning filly, but I am biased since we have 2 Safeen daughter's. They are genetic gold.

Here are some pic's of our treasured mares and offspring.

MB Zareena is shown with her filly only minutues old, no lie this filly ( named Ali's Zaafinah ," The Great Dancing girl)" stood and then cantered around her mother and booked out the stall door! I have a pic of this moment and it's priceless since this was "Zareen'a" first foal. She is now a forever keeper and the Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen bred by Paradise Egyptian stud and a Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

EAI Hameenah is show in a candid pasture pic, yeah we grow rocks on the family farm, she is a stellar mare and the Dam of numerous X's Champion Ali Hameen, he is shown @ 10 months ( Egyptian Event pic) a long yearling in yellow flower pasture pic & as a mature stallion.

MB Zareena is shown with her 2nd SE foal Amir Al Ahlam "Prince of Dreams" ( Socks and blaze) He is a herd sire in his new home and a Class A winner.She is shown under saddle nursing him.

Ali's Zaafinah is show in a candid pic. ( Photo credit to Steve Miller)

Dark grey is Bashyr Ali Safeen @ Paradise ( Ali's Zaafinah's SE son) photo credit to Steve & Cyglenda Miller.

Words can't express how much we treasure our beautiful Safeen daughter's.

thank you for these lovely photos of your beautiful horses.I was there when Safeen was auctioned out in Canada and almost bought him, because I truly liked him, and his entire pedigree as well,.but we had already 8 or more stallios. I saw numerous of his foals at side of their dams at that time too, and all were excellent and very uniform.

thanks again and take care
Hansi

HLM
QUOTE (HLM @ Apr 30 2012, 04:54 PM) *
thank you for these lovely photos of your beautiful horses.I was there when Safeen was auctioned out in Canada and almost bought him, because I truly liked him, and his entire pedigree as well,.but we had already 8 or more stallios. I saw numerous of his foals at side of their dams at that time too, and all were excellent and very uniform.

thanks again and take care
Hansi

Please forgive me, I am retracting my statement of auction ,etc ,Canada, I confused him with another horse.

thank you
Hansi
wickat1965

VERY NICE!!

QUOTE (Mabrouka Arabians @ Apr 25 2012, 01:47 AM) *

wickat1965
We just LOVE our Safeen daughter, Showboat CAHR. She gave us two amazing Ruminaja Ali foals last year! She is entering the show ring for the first time this year at The Egyptian Event at the tender age of 14!!

Here is her page on our website:
http://www.bergrenfamilyarabians.com/Showboat.htm
Rising Phoenix
Hi Matt,
Thank You for sharing your girl, what a treasure she is! We shall be sure to cheer this beauty on!!! Love her pedigree ( we have an Immarouf & A Talmaal daughter).
Mabrouka Arabians
Safeen colt out of Salaa El Dine daughter newborn:
Dr Daniel Wigger
ZITAT(Mabrouka Arabians @ May 8 2012, 08:40 PM) *
Safeen colt out of Salaa El Dine daughter newborn:

He got daddy's ears rolleyes.gif
Dieter
QUOTE (HLM @ Apr 30 2012, 11:01 AM) *
Please forgive me, I am retracting my statement of auction ,etc ,Canada, I confused him with another horse.

thank you
Hansi

Dear Hansi,

I was wondering if you hadn't confused him with another horse. I saw him at the Montebello sale - he had a gorgeous head and great big poppy eyes wub.gif which everybody loved. He also had a very soft temperament, but I'm not sure if he was ridden.

Have a great day!

Liz
HLM
QUOTE (Dieter @ May 9 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Dear Hansi,

I was wondering if you hadn't confused him with another horse. I saw him at the Montebello sale - he had a gorgeous head and great big poppy eyes wub.gif which everybody loved. He also had a very soft temperament, but I'm not sure if he was ridden.

Have a great day!

Liz

Yes Liz I did, it was his son "EAI Silvereen" (1996) I almost bought and liked a lot. the offspring I saw at that sale that day were excellent too. He also has an excellent pedigree and am so glad he went into the right hands here.
Saw him after the sale at the EE, and you are right, a very kind and gentle stallion.

take care
Hansi
Mabrouka Arabians
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ May 9 2012, 10:14 AM) *
He got daddy's ears rolleyes.gif

And that is true ohmy.gif)
Matthias Oster
Click to view attachment

Thank You all for sharing Your Arabians by Safeen. He is really special for us.

We bought Safeen four years ago and he gave us everything we had hoped for.

Nine fillies and one colt - and all are stamped by him.

Safeen gives type, athletic ability and a manloving character, also good movements and a correct foundation and a long croup. All his children have his tippy ears.

More on Safeen and his offspring is on our website www.arabianheritagesource.com!

Mandarin
We visited Safeen 4 weeks ago.. he is in very good condtion .. a friend of mine decides after the visit to l bring her mare to him.. athough we saw 2 new foals.. a filly and a colt.. really very nice, even the older ones from last year.. due to bad weather we didnot take pictures
HLM
QUOTE (Mandarin @ May 13 2012, 12:31 AM) *
We visited Safeen 4 weeks ago.. he is in very good condtion .. a friend of mine decides after the visit to l bring her mare to him.. athough we saw 2 new foals.. a filly and a colt.. really very nice, even the older ones from last year.. due to bad weather we didnot take pictures

I am happy to hear this. The foals by him I saw at the Edward sales were very uniform, correct and beautiful.

I wish you only the best
\
Hansi
melp
Safeen is breeding Gold.

At KZ Arabians, he left 4 wonderful mares

KZ Adira ( Safeen x MB Norfila), chestnut.
KZ Sihan ( Safeen x MB Norfila),bay
KZ Safeela ( Safeen x MB Norfila) chestnut
KZ Sonita ( Safeen x Lady Of The Evening ) bay, non SE.

All have his small ears , huge black eyes. There's something about Safeen that makes him (in my opinion) one of the best breeding Stallions.
He's got beauty and charisma. I've researched his get and one can actually see him in all of his progeny. He passes on the specific "Safeen" look.

The girls also move incredibly and have a healthy, strong built.
All the superlatives in the world couldn't express my believe in Safeen.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.