Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Coffee And Donuts At The Egyptian Event
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
MHuprich
If you'll be at the Egyptian Event in Lexington KY this year at the Horse Park (June 4 to June 9), please have some coffee and donuts!

David Myers (Renaissance Arabians http://www.rearabians.com/) and I are co-sponsoring the morning hospitality from 7 to 9am.

The Pyramid Society is lending a helping hand by staffing this booth so there's enough coffee and donuts for all. (And so I don't have to make coffee at 7am....)

Click to view attachment
JoeFerriss
QUOTE (MHuprich @ Apr 25 2012, 07:17 PM) *
If you'll be at the Egyptian Event in Lexington KY this year at the Horse Park (June 4 to June 9), please have some coffee and donuts!

David Myers (Renaissance Arabians http://www.rearabians.com/) and I are co-sponsoring the morning hospitality from 7 to 9am.

The Pyramid Society is lending a helping hand by staffing this booth so there's enough coffee and donuts for all. (And so I don't have to make coffee at 7am....)

Click to view attachment

Thanks!!! This will be much appreciated by me, especially on Tuesday and Friday morning. I desperately need that first cup of coffee in the morning!!

Click to view attachment
M.D.
QUOTE (JoeFerriss @ Apr 25 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Thanks!!! This will be much appreciated by me, especially on Tuesday and Friday morning. I desperately need that first cup of coffee in the morning!!

Click to view attachment

What must I see ? ....aaaaahrrg ..it's my great grand granny ! laugh.gif
I wish I could come and drink coffee with you. I love coffee. And ahem...Arabian horses.

JoeFerriss
QUOTE (M.D. @ Apr 25 2012, 07:59 PM) *
What must I see ? ....aaaaahrrg ..it's my great grand granny ! :lol:
I wish I could come and drink coffee with you. I love coffee. And ahem...Arabian horses.

Actually I get a bit younger after a couple of cups of coffee.
Cool shirt, eh?

Click to view attachment
Nadj al Nur
QUOTE (JoeFerriss @ Apr 25 2012, 12:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Maybe the kufeyah ??? LOL
Copper Horse
QUOTE (JoeFerriss @ Apr 25 2012, 12:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Too many long nights in the Reference Library!
JoeFerriss
QUOTE (Copper Horse @ Apr 26 2012, 02:18 AM) *
Too many long nights in the Reference Library!

Well, not exactly. Too much time spent in my
reference library does this to me.....

Click to view attachment
JoeFerriss
All kidding aside, I am grateful for Melissa and David's extended hospitality of coffee and donuts. See 'ya'all there.
AL MOUSSAMI
QUOTE (MHuprich @ Apr 25 2012, 08:17 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I join Joe Ferriss in thanking Melissa and David for their nice Hospitality..Will be at the counter early friday and saturday ..Inshallah..Thanks Joe for the nice Photos..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.