Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great Brood Mares
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Helgrit Hepner

When I purchased BW Sensational (Imperial Baarez x JD SH-Reba) I paid particular attention to his dam. I was totally blown away with her beauty and type, and felt that any stallion with such a good mother could not go wrong.

I was correct, he has proven himself to be a great sire, over and over again from many different crosses. The babies are uniformely beautiful, typy and correct, as well as being very sweet.

JD SH-Reba (Sheikh El Shahir by Dakmar x MFA Maareqesa by MFA Mareekh Amir) last owned by Louise Cordina and since deceased has left her imprint on her son as well as numerous grandchildren. She has proven to be a very valuable part of my breeding program.

Helgrit
SARACEN FARMS
HLM
QUOTE (Helgrit Hepner @ May 12 2012, 05:14 PM) *
When I purchased BW Sensational (Imperial Baarez x JD SH-Reba) I paid particular attention to his dam. I was totally blown away with her beauty and type, and felt that any stallion with such a good mother could not go wrong.

I was correct, he has proven himself to be a great sire, over and over again from many different crosses. The babies are uniformely beautiful, typy and correct, as well as being very sweet.

JD SH-Reba (Sheikh El Shahir by Dakmar x MFA Maareqesa by MFA Mareekh Amir) last owned by Louise Cordina and since deceased has left her imprint on her son as well as numerous grandchildren. She has proven to be a very valuable part of my breeding program.

Helgrit
SARACEN FARMS

Thanks Helgrit for these lovely photos. You always had a good eye for horses, and I remember you as an excellent breeder in Canada since about 1970/71. So, you are one of us "Oldies" eh.

Take care
Hansi
Helgrit Hepner
[

Ak Desert Nouara (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Nouara (Gharib x Noha)

This wonderful mare who enriched my life for many years has been the backbone of our breeding program. She was second highest filly sold at the Bentwood Dipersal sale. I was there with a client and suggested he bid on this filly. I had fallen in love. Unfortunately she went way over my clients budget and ended up at Stonebridge. She was then resold at a huge profit to 2 doctors. As the Straight Egyptian bubble burst in Canada, Chip Harris called and offered her to me on a every other foal lease arrangement. I, of course jumped right on it. I then was able to purchase her. She was bred to an Egyptian Prine son, AK Prince Sabah, and presented us with a lovely filly, Saracen Priness (deceased) We again bred her back to Prince Sabah and she had a great colt.

She was bred very sparingly, because the economy dictated that we do not produce more than we can market. However she was always easy to breed and get in foal. The last breeding to BW Sensational resulted in an awesome filly with semen I had had in the fridge for about 48 hours. It proved to be her last gift to me. Thank you Nouara for many years of joy.

Below are 3 photos of Nouara and three of her daughters, Saracen Silhouette by AK Shaklaf by Moniet El Sharaf, Saracen Crimson by Alaa Khaleef by Ibn Shaikh and Saracen Amirah by BW Sensational by Imperial Baarez.
Now her grandchildren are arriving and fullfilling all my expectations.

Helgrit
SARACEN FARMS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.