Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ahcc Show Today
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
mckulley1
Today I showed the Egyptian-sired filly, Isabellaa HRN (Mishaali RCA (*Mishaal HP) X S S Heiress), for her owner, NorthShore Arabians. We bred Isabellaa.

I am happy to say that our AHCC Show Results: Isabellaa HRN 1st Place 2yo Fillies, RESERVE CHAMPION MARE. and 82% in SHIH with a 9/10 for Head/Neck, Expression/Manners, and Overall Balance/Suitability!!! Her SHIH score was only 5 points away from the High Point SHIH Purebred!

I also made a small video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZWQEcXcaVw...mp;feature=plcp
Marilee
Love her neck and shoulder and the interaction between the 2 of you.....you asking for position or movement and then relaxing with her and calming and reassuring her. I can see her balance, and see her listening to you, and her intelligence. Great job.
mckulley1
Thanks!

Here is a photo of us in Sport Horse In Hand.
Cheryl L
Well done, Amanda! She looks great and has such a soft, gentle spirit about her.
mckulley1
Thank you! And you pinned her exactly....a complete and total sweetheart!
Rising Phoenix
Great Job Amanda!

I didn't make it down to the show until Sat. PM, however did look thru the show pic's and really liked her. She is vey balanced and beautiful. Kudos to a job well done.

Hope to see you @ the New England Show. K.R. Lisa
mckulley1
This is the only show for us this year. No sense in taking her back out with such a great showing like this, when we won't be going to Regionals with her.
Seglawiyat
Very nice job Amanda! Very nice filly!
Pam Studebaker
mckulley1
Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.