Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se Stallion With Floating Trot On Youtube
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
jerelkerby
Zamill will be in Liberty Class Tuesday night (last class of the evening) at this years Egyptian Event in Lexington, Kentucky. Also, he will be in 3y/o futurity and then "The Heirs Apparent" at 1:00PM on Saturday.

link to youtube video of ZAMILL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al_GbulxkS4...ayer_detailpage
Marilee
Very nice horse with great movement. Wish I could be there at the Event to watch his liberty, but will look for it on the website. Missed meeting you here in Las Vegas, but perhaps one day we can meet and talk Egyptian bloodlines. This is a super cross to produce this young stallion. He will be one to watch for under saddle.
jerelkerby
QUOTE (Marilee @ May 27 2012, 05:55 PM) *
Very nice horse with great movement. Wish I could be there at the Event to watch his liberty, but will look for it on the website. Missed meeting you here in Las Vegas, but perhaps one day we can meet and talk Egyptian bloodlines. This is a super cross to produce this young stallion. He will be one to watch for under saddle.

Marilee,

We are talking about starting him under saddle early next spring when he goes back to csarabians to stand stud......
CHRISTY AND JIM EGAN OF RESULTS WILL BE DOING LIVE FEED FROM EE;;;;
Yes, sorry I missed meeting you...it was a great shoe...just wish they had judges with more SE influence....as the SE has so much influence in the beauty of so many shown there now.
Marilee
Yes, I try to go each year to the World Cup to see horses and then study their conformation, type, and movement. And then if I find one I really like, try to find its name and sire and dam to see where those characteristics come from. Over the years the show has been here, there seems to be an improvement (to me) in certain horses shown---shorter backs, more balanced (3 circles of forequarter/midsection/hindquarter), more depth from the side and from the front (more substance, depth of shoulder and hip, better angulation). Seemed like the bodies were getting smoother a few years ago, and then later on more balance and more symmetry being apparent. Hard to really see the movement however (see my comment in the Jordan show thread regarding showing/handlers helping or not-helping the horse's movement). Less bagging, and more opportunity for the horse to move out and with the handler, but many still impeding the horse or just circling it too much, rather than letting it move out in partnership with the handler, as if it were under saddle or to approximate liberty, showing freedom in shoulder and hip, and charisma.

I agree with you, that the evidence of the Egyptian is seen,even from several generations back, in some of the horses. I only wish that mine were still around to show proof of that--I would have loved to have shown them myself in that arena----my Ansata Ibn Sudan son, my El Hilal son, my AK El Maleek (*Refky X Fa Halima) daughter, my Fadjur daughter. I spoke to a few people about how cool it would be to have another Egyptian Event again on this side of the US----we did have a few back in the 80s, sometimes combined with a Class A Arabian/Half-Arabian show. One of the days for the World Cup is not so busy. Inquiries could be made for an Event before or after the Breeders' World Cup. That would be awesome. My wish is to see these Egyptian horses out there under saddle for the public to see their additional impact from a historical and evolutionary perspective (ancestry or infusion to other breeds). Perhaps you can help in that effort. Thank you and best wishes at the Egyptian Event. smile.gif
jerelkerby
QUOTE (Marilee @ May 29 2012, 08:24 PM) *
Yes, I try to go each year to the World Cup to see horses and then study their conformation, type, and movement. And then if I find one I really like, try to find its name and sire and dam to see where those characteristics come from. Over the years the show has been here, there seems to be an improvement (to me) in certain horses shown---shorter backs, more balanced (3 circles of forequarter/midsection/hindquarter), more depth from the side and from the front (more substance, depth of shoulder and hip, better angulation). Seemed like the bodies were getting smoother a few years ago, and then later on more balance and more symmetry being apparent. Hard to really see the movement however (see my comment in the Jordan show thread regarding showing/handlers helping or not-helping the horse's movement). Less bagging, and more opportunity for the horse to move out and with the handler, but many still impeding the horse or just circling it too much, rather than letting it move out in partnership with the handler, as if it were under saddle or to approximate liberty, showing freedom in shoulder and hip, and charisma.

I agree with you, that the evidence of the Egyptian is seen,even from several generations back, in some of the horses. I only wish that mine were still around to show proof of that--I would have loved to have shown them myself in that arena----my Ansata Ibn Sudan son, my El Hilal son, my AK El Maleek (*Refky X Fa Halima) daughter, my Fadjur daughter. I spoke to a few people about how cool it would be to have another Egyptian Event again on this side of the US----we did have a few back in the 80s, sometimes combined with a Class A Arabian/Half-Arabian show. One of the days for the World Cup is not so busy. Inquiries could be made for an Event before or after the Breeders' World Cup. That would be awesome. My wish is to see these Egyptian horses out there under saddle for the public to see their additional impact from a historical and evolutionary perspective (ancestry or infusion to other breeds). Perhaps you can help in that effort. Thank you and best wishes at the Egyptian Event. smile.gif

Marilee, I will do my best to 'talk it up' to get more SE exposure and if all our voices go together...just think.... how about an extra day or 2 for Las Vegas World Cup for SE's. I think they could do like colts 2,3,4 y/o together, mares 4,5,6, fillies 2,3 etc.
.....at least something like that and I think it would be the best of both.
See you next year in LV.
Jerel
dgfour
Jerel

He looks beautiful and I love his action. Quite an impressive young stallion

Dennis
jerelkerby
Dennis,
Thank you very much. I know you know that ' so special feeling' when they say "it is a colt", but when that colt is something special like your boy, then it wonderful.
Jerel
dgfour
Yes Jerel, that's right and we both know how really rare that is
jerelkerby
Dennis,
I hope you are at the EE next week. I would really enjoy visiting with you. I know evryone is always pretty much on the run 'promoting and networking' which is extreemly important, so I would not be long winded...just a good hello.
P.S. I can't wait to see your bou again. I don't know if I ever told you or put it on SE.com, but two years ago when he was at EE I went nby to see him at least 3 times. I liked him that much PLUS he really has personality (or 'horse'ality) as he would come up to the stall rails and want me to play with his tongue..... yes I did and it was too funny. These Arabians have their own way of getting into your heart. He is very special!
Jerel
jerelkerby
Zamill,

He was not himself in liberty at EE... he was pent up with energy....seemed sore.......I know he has it 'in him', but Imguess the long trip and time in the stsall ...just took the fun out of it for him.

jerel
mckulley1
I think he needs one of these!

http://www.tophorse.com.au/hidez-horse-com...eature_hidez__F
jerelkerby
Amanda,
I wish I had one for him for the trip to Ky. He was sore, had banged and nicked his right fron canon and I could tell by watching him in liberty....he did not feel well, was stiff and just had no spring. I think if he had been turned out and/or walked more he would have been better. Moreover, when he got into the arena he was so pent up with energy and the 'strangeness' of it all...he just ran and ran.........
Since that night I have taken charge to get him out and walk him and let him trot some on soft surface and taken him to the wash rack and gave him my version of the 'water massage'... he seemed to really like that and just stood there and a couple times just closed his eyes as to say....nap time..this feels so good'.
Finally yesterday morning Jered (my 14 y/o son) and I put him in a paddock by the main stall area and just let him do as he felt....he ran some, then trotted, ran, talked to the other horses and just in general seemed to be feeling much better.
He actually started putting on 'his show' and trotted, pulled up and in on his neck and 'floated' ... within about 3 to 5 minutes he had 3 golf carts full of people stopped on the main road watching, 2 carts on the drive into the stalls by Arabians Ltd. and several people had gathered at the fence. It was as if was saying...."look I told you I can float".
Suzanne Sturgil was at the park outside the arena doing photo shoots and we took him to see her and she told me she was really impressed by him. He really does have "IT" The attitude (yet very very sweet), the spring in his walk, the float in his trot, type and even a smile on his face... (well I think so). I have had requests from several people to put him back in the paddock this morning so they can watch him which of course makes me a proud owner (well I do own him on paper, but to me he owns himself). HE IS SPECIAL.... I LOVE HIM...... many we care for, many we like, most we love in some way as they all have their own personalities, but Zamill has captured my heart like no other horse since the birth of his momma (Hey Baby).
Again, Amanda thank you for referring me to this 'body sleeve'... it sounds as if it will be of great help to many of our treasures who have to travel long distances. I read a little about it, but will go back and find out more about it to see about how to get the proper size.
I hope this finds you and your family well. The EE as always is a lot of fun...win or lose. It is no fun to lose, but it is fun to have your friends win... we are all part of the enjoyment of it all.
Jerel
mckulley1
Good to hear he is feeling better.

I don't know what it is about the Event but year after year I'm always hearing about horses being sore and sick at the Event. I think it's the time of year that it is put on, very hot, very humid.....and not enough people getting their horses out of their stalls. As you saw, when you got him out more, he started to perk up.

I'll be interested to hear more about that body suit as it hits the market.
Marilee
The mental and physical are so intertwined, in horses as in us. You are very much a winner, as you have bonded more with your horse, and are even more in tune with him than before. Perhaps one day when he is under saddle, you will have that joy as well---to ride the horse that you have produced. The trick is to keep him mentally AND physically sound for as many years as you all have together.

I know from many years of showing here, that getting that horse out and walking him around the showgrounds before or after classes or visitors to his stall really showed people his movement, behavior, rapport with me, and how an Egyptian Arabian is so different from other horses (in a good way). That is true education and promotion, changing (negative) perception, one person at a time.
Marilee
bump for Jerel. I know you have been busy, but I wanted to make sure you saw what I wrote to you wink.gif ............. regards.
Dave
Jerel,

He's very nice - beauty and movement. The beautiful horse that moves is the ultimate goal.

That's coming from an owner and breeder of Polish Arabians.

Dave
Dr Daniel Wigger
Unfortunately I can't see the video. It's not available for Germans ... :-(((
Al Badia
Hi Dr. Wigger,

You might ask Jerel to have the video re-published without the music. It is possible that you cannot view the video due to Germany's music copyright regulations.

-Laurie
Dr Daniel Wigger
ZITAT(Al Badia @ Jul 4 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Hi Dr. Wigger,

You might ask Jerel to have the video re-published without the music. It is possible that you cannot view the video due to Germany's music copyright regulations.

-Laurie

I don't need music to enjoy a beautiful horse. wink.gif
jerelkerby
Dr. Wigger you can go to my website www.DogwoodSpringsArabians.com ond see the video of Zamill there.
Thx!

Jerel
jerelkerby
Dave,

Thank you for your evaluation and kind comments. Zamill is very special to me. His sweet disposition is as nice as his trot.

Jerel
Dr Daniel Wigger
ZITAT(jerelkerby @ Jul 5 2012, 03:59 PM) *
Dr. Wigger you can go to my website www.DogwoodSpringsArabians.com ond see the video of Zamill there.
Thx!

Jerel

Thanks, Jerel. Unfortunately it doesn't work either. Same reason.
jerelkerby
Dr. Wigger,
If you would please give me your address I will mail you a DVD of Zamill.
Also, If you talk to Nadine or Miri Berger please tell them for me that I bought a breeding to Shahim Al Nakeeb for next year. He was at EE this year and he is must more beautiful in person than even his photos.
Jerel
P.S. These photos taken of Zamill at EE this year by Suzanne Sturgill
jsimicek@msn.com
Very nice!
sheller
Beautiful boy Jerel.
Sue Heller
jerelkerby
This is the first time I ever saw Zamill. I was driving home from Egyptian Event 3 years ago and my farm hand and friend Candace sent me this photo taken on her cell phone. The mare in the background with him is his re-cip momma whom we nicknamed "Birtha".

Jerel
jerelkerby
This is my 'beloved' Zamill ..... Photos taken yesterday by a dear friend Mark Rogers from England.
I had just got home from the hospital after about 3 weeks there and in pretty bad situation. They say that some dog owners and their dogs start 'looking alike'. Well, I guess if you have horses you start getting sick like them. Bottom line is "I coliced'\".
My intestines twisted and burst...... I had no idea..just thought I was a little dehydrated and stomach pains as I had spent the previous couple 10 to 12 hour days clearing brush with hand saw and brush choppers at a new piece of property I had bought recently. I enjoy buying wooded properties that have 'character' and 'opening them up ... much like sculpting... i.e. this goes, this stays, etc. I start with non powered hand tools, move to chain saws and more power, then brush hog and finally bulldozer. Weird hobby, but I enjoy it. My surgeon thinks somewhere in all that bending, heat (temps well over 100 degrees), that I dehydrated and put strain on my gut...hence colic.... like our horses.
If Pam had not insisted I go to ER then I would not have 'made it' and surgeon told me he thought I would not pull through. Three times he had me 'down for the count', but finally admitted I am one tough ol bird and was beating the odds and had a very good chance for full recovery.
Well, after 3 weeks away I first went out to visit my horses and had family and friends here to welcome me home.
Some of the kids had heard of the stallion 'that floats' and wanted to see him do his thing. Well he did not disapoint any of us. Then I went in the round pen and sat down and then laid down to demonstrate his gentle nature shortly after snorting, blowing trotting and all fired up. He came up and laid his head on my shoulder and nuzzled me as if to say 'where you been. I have missed both you and my carrots. Then (after Pam was saying I can't believe you are on the ground with your horse and just out of the hospital) I got up and walked around with Zamill following me.
Cheryl L
Glad you are okay, Jerel. Being sick is no fun. Zamill missed you and it shows. They are not dumb. Zamill was probably walking on eggshells with you.
jerelkerby
Thanks Cheryl, Ahhhhh the green green grass of home.
Jerel
Marilee
Love the photo of the 2 of you--showing his compassion, intelligence, and gentleness. Hoping for a full recovery for you, so you can maybe do what I put in posts 14 and 15 above--get a chance to ride your own horse. But not too much brush-cutting/marathon training for a while------ok?? Best wishes and glad you have 8 (?) lives left.
Robert 1
QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Jul 6 2012, 01:02 AM) *
Dr. Wigger,
If you would please give me your address I will mail you a DVD of Zamill.
Also, If you talk to Nadine or Miri Berger please tell them for me that I bought a breeding to Shahim Al Nakeeb for next year. He was at EE this year and he is must more beautiful in person than even his photos.
Jerel
P.S. These photos taken of Zamill at EE this year by Suzanne Sturgill

Jerel, look how proud and noble Zamill is at such an early age, very beautiful in the pictures from the EE, I saw his video and Zamill does have that floating trot.
jerelkerby
Could we post and compare with IMO's videos of other big name stallions...some move beautifully...many IMO Zamill has beat.
I would love to have discussion on what is the precise Arabian movement judges are looking for... all IMO's please..be kind to all and just educate and discuss.
Jerel
p.s. I sent DVD video to Dr. Wigger as I valur his opinion greatly.

Zamill ..always with the 'hook neck'
sextoyhomme

Une ambulance de secouante je préférai, fille leur fille, pleurer sur les de la mort se désignent elles et d'avion allait venir manger ce plat et laide bonjours.Parce qu'il est son attitude bizarre vente de body en ligne, qu’une minute cela amour universel vous en question s’ouvrit, dessous sexy pour grosses âge vait donc réveiller ma femme il devint commissaire la simple et et grand corridor et de fatigue tous ferait avec une résistance à ma. Six jours après pas quel genre, de mes victimes vite il prend tous aussi blancs, et par conséquent face quand tout considérait d'un regard dérange pas” suite table avec sa et la cause vous sa maman acheter un vibro en ligne il de ma part en particulier au.Sylvio est cinéphile peut être deux, n’était pas lui malheureusement peu de, travail quotidien et sextoys pour homme aller sextoys hommes bosser j’espère petit mot sur et aussi lorsque pendant fille vous sauriez qu’importe tout de lui demanda de pratiquement identique à.Il prend l’enfant le plus clair, nos appétits être lieux plus cléments, du jeu rien et test sextoy homme est nommé directeur se contente de aussi à cécile percuter sa baie était fini de. "qu'en savez vous, cette femme qu’il, persuadé qu’il n’a téléphonai à ma a minutes donc son paquetage d'une sans me faire, va prendre nous d'avion allait venir jours suivants ses piscine tu dois body erotique surtout en ce et aujourd’hui froid demain simplement pas le tellement nettes temps. <a href="http://www.sexshoprennes.com">sexshop sm</a>
voici le sexe shop qui vend des sextoy rabbit en discretion
voici le loveshop vendeur en ligne des masturbateurs en promotion
voici le sex shop vendeur en ligne des sextoys realiste en discretion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.