Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event Time
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
jjflm
rolleyes.gif smile.gif I am really getting anxious for next week's Egyptian Event in Lexington. KY. to start. Planning what to take,and planning to be there all week and see everything and everybody. Looking forward to all the classes, the seminars, and the barn parties. Who are you taking to show? It is like a family reunion for my husband and I because it is the only time we see some people. We are sending a beautiful little grey filly in the Futurity SE yearliing fillies class on Friday. Hope to see everyone there.
northwind
We are taking 2. We are in barn 4 on the grass side. I can't wait, but it is coming so quickly smile.gif
mckulley1
Safe travels to everyone!
karin
http://arabianhorseglobal.com/live-events-2/

This is the livestream!

All the best there and have fun.
J Anne Butler

J. Anne Butler

Click to view attachment

Best wishes to all our friends at the Event.
Thankfully Anne and I are the busiest we have been for probably 10 - 15 years.
A wise friend once said .. it takes 10 years to be an overnight success! We do not claim any success just grateful thanks to our increasing global family of clients and friends.
We are saddened that we cannot be in Kentucky so all we can do is wish you every success, joy and lots of fun.
The attatched photo reminds Anne and I of happy times at the Event - we even spent our honeymoon there with our Pyramid Society friends.
Best wishes to all,
Ray & Anne.
sheller
Is there a way to view the live feed full screen?
ArleneMagid
For those who can't go, I am covering the show on my Facebook page with commentary on the horses, photos, videos and pedigree discussion-a nice supplement to the live feed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arlene-Magid...143259189028736
mckulley1
I read somewhere that there is now an additional judge to score penalty points only. Is this true? What is the theory behind this?
ArleneMagid
QUOTE (mckulley1 @ Jun 5 2012, 05:01 PM) *
I read somewhere that there is now an additional judge to score penalty points only. Is this true? What is the theory behind this?

Don't know but have seen only one horse get a penalty point thus far!
mckulley1
OK I've been watching this live stream for a couple of days now. Several things I'm seeing at this show. Most are built downhill. Base thick necks. And loooong backs. I guess what gets me is the down hill build and base thick necks....Just two traits that are so consistent in what is at this show. Very little balance in most of these horses and a real severe lack of over all "shape". Very "rectangle" shaped horses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.