Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Educational Seminars At The Egyptian Event
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Marilee
I was thinking of how much I learned and how much I was inspired by my first (and so far only) Egyptian Event in 1985.......the horses and people I saw and the knowledge and passion I heard........ and wanted to recommend to all that you check out the presenters, topics, and dates and times for seminars at the Event this coming week. I heard and met Joe Ferriss last year here in Las Vegas @ the World Cup,sponsored by The Pyramid Society, and then this year heard and met Cynthia Culbertson, sponsored by TPS at the World Cup. To learn more and to be inspired about our great horses, their ancestry and history and contribution to the other breeds, their importance to the survival of the desert people, their loyalty, intelligence, and their athletic ability......these are things which need to be revisited, to keep our minds and hearts open to what our Egyptian horses offer us and what the public does not yet know.............

Please go to pyramidsociety.org to see who, what, where, and when about the seminars. I will not be able to attend another EE yet, but will be there in heart and mind, from what I learned in 1985. wink.gif
karin
Hello Marilee,

That is a pity you are not attending but there is a livestram. I just posted it here.

Thank you for the information and I will have a look again!
Marilee
Any feedback from attending the seminars to share with us?
MHuprich
QUOTE (Marilee @ Jun 13 2012, 06:42 PM) *
Any feedback from attending the seminars to share with us?

i went to some but could not make them all. The ones I went to were great, and I heard from people who were at the other seminars that they were also great.

Thanks to the people who organized it, and to those who prepared and presented the seminars.

This was another group of outstanding educational (and varied!) topics sponsored by the Pyramid Society!

Marilee
bump for survey about TPS and the Event.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.