Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gone But Not Forgotten
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
habib
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Please take the time to share with us all your horses which have gone but are not forgotten.

Last week we lost a very special filly JURIE HABIBCO, born July 19 2011 and died June 2 2012. We miss you jurie sad.gif

Jurie was a bay filly by Ali Barba (Alidaarlin*Ruminaja Ali) out of Eastwinds Jewel Of The Nile (Shahelia*Sir Ibn Moniet)

We had high expectations for her, she was our little Bint Maisa El Saghira.

We always loved you Jurie Habibco and your special soul will be cherished in our memories forever

You are gone but definitely NOT forgotten

cate
So sorry to read that you have lost your beautiful filly. She looks absolutely gorgeous.
Dr Daniel Wigger
Dear Alaa & Mohammed, I'm sorry to read that. Do you still have her full sister?
Debbie A-C
Dear Alaa and Mohammed

I know how special Jurie was to you both, I am very saddened by your news of her passing. I am so sorry and my thoughts are with you both.
habib
Thank you all very much for your kind words. By the way i am not my mother or my father, i am actually there daughter, my name is also Alaa. I am writing on the behalf of my whole family, Jurie was special to all of us.

Yes Dr Daniel we do have juries full sister Classic Alaa, she is actually growing up to be a very beautiful mare she has been covered by Montaser Al Nakeeb (Nagda*Hafid Jamil). Jewel(juries mother) is due soon by Ali Barba(juries father).

Unfortunately we dont have any recent photos of Classic Alaa, but hopefully my sister will take some in the near future, here are some photos taken of her in the past.

cate
She is really beautiful wub.gif
Sarim
so sorry to read this! sad.gif my condolences...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.