Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dani Barbary
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Abbasiyah
A wonderful story about a wonderful person... Dani Barbary... as written by Pat Canfield

Coming out in next issue of AHW

Dani Barbary Story
Debbie A-C
Thank you for posting the link, a very interesting article, I enjoyed it very much.
ELAcrisi
I still now remember Bilal I have seen at Dany Barbarys stud many years ago and he planted my imagination how an arabian horse has to look like. Nice to see his picture here.
Dr Daniel Wigger
Great story, great horses. I never saw the beautiful picture of Bilal before and I still wonder why only few SEA horses have found their way to Germany.
2mntn
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jun 15 2012, 05:49 AM) *
Great story, great horses. I never saw the beautiful picture of Bilal before and I still wonder why only few SEA horses have found their way to Germany.

Well, if I had to guess as to why there are so few SEA horses in Germany, or anywhere else, I would have to point at two names - Forbis and Nagel. wink.gif
MARSHALL NZ
Thank you for this link and GREAT story of a wonderful person and journey with her Arabian affair.... Bilal I has a special place in my life if not more my late fathers... at a time when it seemed possible Dad was offered the choice of three Morafic sons which included Bilal as a baby... I plan one day to revisit what might have been but very proud of the connection and believe greatness will always be regardless if given any chance... Congratulations Dani... what a wonderful legacy. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.