Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arabian Horse World - July 2012
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
2mntn
The July issue of AHW magazine has included Volume V, Number 1 of Al Khaima from the Institute for the Desert Arabian Horse. This feature is a wonderful combination of some old photos, an article by Kent Mayfield, a piece on Richard Pritzlaff, another about Saluki dogs, and a pleasant surprise of an article about Hansi and Serenity. Last is "Hafiz's Gift". All are superbly done - thank you AHW!

Hansi - congratulations my friend! The write-up was great, but far too short. biggrin.gif Best wishes to you.

M.D.
QUOTE (2mntn @ Jul 26 2012, 08:50 PM) *
The July issue of AHW magazine has included Volume V, Number 1 of Al Khaima from the Institute for the Desert Arabian Horse. This feature is a wonderful combination of some old photos, an article by Kent Mayfield, a piece on Richard Pritzlaff, another about Saluki dogs, and a pleasant surprise of an article about Hansi and Serenity. Last is "Hafiz's Gift". All are superbly done - thank you AHW!

Hansi - congratulations my friend! The write-up was great, but far too short. biggrin.gif Best wishes to you.

And there you go. Yeehaaw.
Robert 1
QUOTE (2mntn @ Jul 26 2012, 08:50 PM) *

Yes....Hansi......Congratulations, and if I dare say ......about gosh darn time, credit is given where credit is due.
Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.