Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibn Maisa / Ibn Maisa? Please Help
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Bea
Hello,

I have a pedigree question for you cracks - I don`t have access to the Arabian Horse Data Source at the moment so maybe someone can help me out.

I am looking for some info on the above mentioned stallion. What is the right spelling - I have found both ways - he is by Nazeer and out of Maisa by Shahloul.
Also I would need to know what colour he actually was - I found him listed as chestnut everywhere so far but on some privat homepages I have also seen
a picture which shows him as a grey unsure.gif

If anybody can help me here that would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,
Bea
An American Breeder
I believe he is a full brother to Bint Maisa el Saghira, bay, the tremendous show mare and producer imported by Gleannloch from Egypt.
HLM
Good morning Bea

Ibn Maisa (1957) is a grey stallion by Nazeer out of Maisa (1948) and producer of a few champions. He produced 5 daughters and two sons, one of which is an egyptian bred carying Skowronek blood
He was bred by the EAO.

There is an Ibn Maisa (1981) also a grey stallion by Nabil Ibn Nazeefa (1977) out of Maisa (1973) bred by Dr E Filsinger, Germany

Now you have your choice.

Have a nice day
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Dominique
The right spelling according to the ArabDataSource is
IBN MAISA
(Nazeer x Maisa)
EAO 269
full brother to BINT MISA EL SAGHIRA
His colour is given as "grey"
Hope this helps smile.gif
Dominique
Oh, Hansi was faster than me!!!
Bea
Hello,

Ibn Maisa 1957 is the one I was looking for.

Thanks both of you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.