Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tell Me About Nahbay
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
SarahGuest
I came across a beautiful horse I hadn't seen before, Nahbay by Jamil. What can you tell me about him. Just incredible.
Almase Arabians
He's definitively one of my all time favorites. Of Egyptian x Russian bloodlines. Superb type, very masculin, powerful stallion with tons of presence. Made it world champion, had much to offer but one seem to come along offspring only rarely.

Photoy © Irina Filsinger

There is an article about him at the ECAHO website
SarahGuest
So he couldn't have very many foals? A pity. Those that he did sire, what where they like?
bterlaan
I have seen three Nahbay offspring lately and although I did not pay very much attention to them, one thing jumped to m y eye: they all had beautiful heads with large expressive eyes. And nothing that irritated me in the rest of their bodies. Just a quick impression. If I'd be interested in non-SE's I'd want to know more of him. I had a quick look and according to my info he has about 50 offspring.
LoLoXLC
Gelöscht
LoLoXLC
Gelöscht
LoLoXLC
Gelöscht
LoLoXLC
Gelöscht
Emma maxwellGuest
i thought Nahbay was a wonderful horse, perfectly Arabian in all those rather abstract categories, proud, noble, sprited etc he reminded me of Ansata Nile Pasha, his paternal half brother in those things. However his dam was a Tersk bred Aswan daughter Nika and he was a bigger more athletic horse.

not sure his pictures do him justice, as far as I recall he was not beaten in his year of showing in 1993 ?
LoLoXLC
Gelöscht
guestGuest
I see you always copy many photos from many different photographers - without their name at side. Why ?
You are sure that you asked each of them before?
Or that it is allowed to use all the photos without telling the photographer?

I am nearly sure not - and I hope you don't get big problems ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.