Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramses Maris
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
JanineGuest
I am also looking about pictures and informations about the stallion Ramses Maris (Sheikh al Badi x Ramses Nur el Feyek)

Best Regards
Janine
Emma MaxwellGuest
We sent a mare to be covered by Ramses Maris back in the early nineties. We particularly liked his energetic movement and good tail carrige. He was a strong masculine horse with a well carried neck. The colt we got was quite smart, it resembled him in his strong points and had huge eyes. I know we showed the colt and I think he 2nd at our Nationals as a yearling and was then exported.
Emma MaxwellGuest
We bought a filly by him as well !! Fayamina, (ex Zahara Shariah) also with huge eyes and a great attitude. She was European Reserve Champion filly in 1992 and was sold to Vera Stoessel.

We dithered about buying Ramses Maris himself, we liked the big black eyes and good show attitude of his youngsters, but I think as usual we needed another horse like we needed a hole in the head !
Jürgen
Fayamina was very successful in her time. She moved like a Ballerina and I remember her for her upright bearing and wonderful neck.
Solita
Photo of Ramses Maris taken by Johnny Johnston
Solita
Photo of Ramses Maris taken by Johnny Johnston
Solita
Last photo of Ramses Maris taken by Johnny Johnston
Solita
Ramses Nur El Fayek dam of Ramses Maris
Solita
Ramses Nur El Fayek dam of Ramses Maris
JanineGuest
Thanks a lot fore your help.

Best Regards
Janine
Erna Kornelis
@ Solita
Thank you for the first picture of Ramses Nur El Fayek, I didn't have it yet!!
Lisa
Hi Janine!
I have a grand daughter of Maris...I have attached a photo of her and her 2003 filly by *EH Adnan...Her name is Mattea and she is by Ibn El Hilal (El Hilal (USA)x *Naama)and is out of the mare Samheeta (Ramses Maris x *Samiaa).She has some of the best movement I have ever been blessed to own and is a complete sweetheart-her foals have been outstanding... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.