Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ansata Ibn Halima
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Song of Egypt Arabians
I know that there are two sons of his still alive, El Hadiyyah and Haziz Halim, but does anyone know if there are any others??

Rachel Peters of Song of Egypt Arabians

URL deleted
Please follow the forum rules
Halim El Mansour - owned by Fantasia Arabians.
Al Fawara
Ansata Abu Halim, owner Karen Henwood, Sandybrook Arabians
Emmely
AK Sirhalima, also owned by Fantasia Arabians
Echo Hill Arabian Preservation had a son of Ansata Ibn Halima for many years, that died this year but, I understand they have frozen semen from their Ansata Ibn Halima son that is for sale.
Sliver
Ansata Ali Abbas

URL deleted
eric
AK Sirhalima died several years ago, and yes Halim El Mansour is still alive and has the added plus of being out of RDM Maar Hala, and has had a mare checked in foal to him this spring.
GuestAjax
At a facility where I use to ride, I was in close contact with quite a few Halim El Mansour offspring, as well as Halim himself. He was a very gorgeous horse with a good temperament. His offspring were undeniably the most exotic on the property - one that comes to mind is WK Eroticaah (not sure of the spelling) who was out of a Fa Daalim mare, and WK Halim El Shakir (again, not sure of the spelling) out of a Fakher El Din daughter. They were bred by Caryn Rogosky of Windkist Manor.. I think she recently sold the farm but still has a few horses.
Chiron
Does anyone know the Ansata ibn Halima son ANSATA EL HASAN (x Mawaheb)??? rolleyes.gif
A foal of '79 he might be still alive. Anyone have a picture. I've a daughter of his & haven't a clue what he looks like. She is not the typical Ansata look. She's a big, strong, full bodied mare, huge mover, but a tad plain in the head. Am somewhat familiar with her dam's families & suspect thats where the head is coming thru. But real curious about her sire. If anyone knows ANSATA EL HASAN please share biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks
Felix
Wrklich ein ganz tolles Pferd !!!
Hi Rachel,

Awesome intro to your website, I really enjoyed the whole site.
Nancy P
Hi Rachel, I also enjoyed your web site and discovered that you have the beautiful Makhjestic KA, who is VERY closely related to my Annah KA. Annah is also by Makhsous, and she is also a maternal sister to his dam, KA Nadiyaa. smile.gif Good luck with your horses!

Nancy P.
Song of Egypt Arabians
Thanks! I'm glad both of you liked the website! It's not completed just yet though... There is a huge reference section, links, history, announcments, and clients which hasn't gone up yet. My brother was in the process of creating the website when he switched jobs, and because the computer he was using was on loan from his first job... But he's in the process of getting another computer, and once he does hopefully the rest will get up there as well...

Nancy, your girl is lovely! Let me know if you'd be interested in a video of Jessie, seeing as how they're so closely related!

Rachel Peters

URL deleted
Ralph
I thought I had seen all the photos that existed for Ansata Ibn Halima...it's amazing what you can find in Google's image search using different words smile.gif I am glad that it happened for me today...AND FOR YOU smile.gif
Ralph
And this one...a double...must be my lucky day smile.gif
Oliver
The bay Ansata Halim Bay (Ansata Ibn Halima x Ansata Bint Misr) is still alive.
Maysama
Hello,

Is there a web site for Ansata Halim Bay?

Lindy
Lindy try www.alfabia .com wink.gif
sorry lindy i should have checked the site before i posted. A Halim Bay doesn't appear to be on it Yet. There is an add for him in a past Desert Heritage. He looks very regal and it's lovely to see a bay Ibn Halima son.. ( so many are grey) Alfabia has a blk filly who traces to AK Sirhalima( Sabaja Al Qusar) and I would love to see the result if they used A Halim Bay over her.He was born in 1982 and the filly in 2003 so time is runnig out.
Guest 1
Greetings,

Ansata Ibn Halima, to me he is the Egyptian Arabian standard that all else are measured to.
Absouletly the greatest Egyptian Arabian. biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabian Preservation
Billy W
I believe that Ansata Abu Halim has passed away just this year I think....

Billy W
Guest 1
Hello,

Since I am a big fan of Ansata Ibn Halima and did own a son of his for many years until he died at the age of 26 years but, before he did we had the foresight to have him collected and froze 30 breedings to him.
I was wondering does anyone know how many sons of Ansata Ibn Halima are still alive and able to still breed mares?
Is there anyone else that has frozen semen to a SE son of ansata Ibn Halima? huh.gif
Thanks
Robert,
EHAP
heidip
I have a Ansata El Nirs Grandson biggrin.gif
Guest 1
Hi Heidip,,

Why don't you show us your Ansata El Nirs, grandsons picture and pedigree or tell us where Ansata Ibn Halima is in his pedigree so I can get a better understanding and feel for your guy that you sound so proud of, he is special to you I am sure, because you say that with much pride. biggrin.gif
Robert,
EHAP
heidip
Robert My colt will be in next months AHW in the Al khaima Section, along with a picture of his dam a Ansata El Nisr daughter, Ramses Fayek granddaughter. I love this colt he's so easy going.My five year old son drags him around. smile.gif
Guest 1
Hi Heidip,

It sounds like you and your son are having the time of your life with your colt, I will be sure to look at the AHW next month, thanks for the tip> wink.gif
Robert,
EHAP
heidip
my five year old son and yearling colt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.