Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Authentic Arabian Horse Names Book
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Majid
I received my copy of this book last week, and have enjoyed reading it very much. I commend Bachir Bserani and Kellie Kolodziejczyk on their monumental efforts with this book. While I enjoy providing a translation from time to time for friends, I can only imagine the many hours required to write this book.

The book provides several stories from the author's childhood in the Middle East as well as several beautiful artist's renderings.

The book provides guidelines for naming horses, taking into account both feminine and male genders. There is a section on Arabic to English translation, as well as a section on English to Arabic translation. Both are very helpful if one is to follow the Arabic tradition of naming horses.

I really appreciate seeing the names written in the Arabic language as well. It is much easier to follow the transliteration, when the Arabic name is included.

Bachir and Kelly, Congratulations on your new book! I will enjoy having it in my library and hope that many others take the opportunity to add this book to their collection!

I hope that we will meet in person in the future!

Majid Alsayegh
Sharabia
Hi Majid!

Where can a person get a copy? What is the books title?

Thanks!
Sheila Bautz
mtim1
Majid,

I have seen several on ebay when I searched for "arabian horse book"

Mark Timson
Tulsa, OK
Paola MarinangeliGuest
Dear Majid

I agree with you and join you in congratulating Bachir and Kelly for this book. I have received my copy today and just started to
read it and from the very first pages I have found the book very interesting, I do not have the ''need'' to find names for my horses, but...being interested in everithing related to Arabian Horses, the history of the breed, etc, and being so ''fascinated'' by Arabic alphabeth and calligraphy, I have found extremely nice to see these names the way they are written and pronounced in their original language. This is really great!
A very good job and a veyr good adding to all Arabian horse books collection,
May I add also that this book could be very interesting also, for Salukis or Sloughis breeders or owners, I do believe that Arabic names are really better for these type of dogs instead of strange-fancy names! My dog is not a Saluki or a Sloughi
(she is an Italian Greyhound) but, as some of you know, I have named her with a beautiful ''Arabic name'' FARIDA, and believe me, no other name could be more perfect for my wonderful, unique , little daughter of the wind!

Paola biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Paola
AL MOUSSAMI
rolleyes.gif Dear Majid
kellie and myself thank you a lot for your endorsement to the book " AuthenticArabian Horse Names"your opinion is much valued ,as I have watched you help many horse owners/lovers with translation from english to arabic....my hope is that many owners will visit our web site to inquire or order the book ...www.al-moussami.com
thanks again for your kindness and friendship ,looking forward to meeting you soon ...
sincerely...
bachir bserani /al moussami
templarcroftarabians
rolleyes.gif Dear Bachir, I have received my copy of the book and must endorse Majid's and Paiola's comments. It is extremely interesting and informative and a really worthwhile reference for SE breeders such as myself. Congratulations to you and Kellie for producing such a fine publication. I particularly enjoyed reading the introductory paragraphs about your boyhood days and your introduction to the arabian horses - excellent ! Kind Regards, Dorothy Brandie, Templar Croft Arabians, Scotland. gbfahne.gif
fourseasons
There are several being offered on EBAY.
AL MOUSSAMI
rolleyes.gif Dear Mrs.Brandie
Kellie and myself Thank for your kind endorsement of our book"Authentic Arabian Horse Names"I hope that many Arabian horse owners/breeders will know that there is a book that can help them choose a proper arabian name to introduce their beautiful horses..
Shoukran
Bachir Bserani/Al Moussami
al sana'a
Is it possible to get this book in a bookstore in germany ? Or only at E-Bay ? I would love to buy a copy but havent got the time to stay all time at the PC for joining E-Bay...
Please tell me !
AL MOUSSAMI
smile.gif AL SANA'A
WE ARE PRESENTLY NEGOTIATING WITH "ASIL CLUB "IN GERMANY FOR THEIR PURCHASE OF A LARGE NUMBER OF OUR BOOKS TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE RETAIL STORES IN GERMANY AND EUROPE...MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO GET YOUR COPY ,PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE :
WWW.AL-MOUSSAMI.COM FOLLOW THE EASY INSTRUCTIONS ,SEND IN YOUR ORDER AND KELLIE WILL MAIL YOU A BOOK THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THREE DAYS ...WE HAVE SHIPED BOOKS TO ENGLAND,SOUTH AFRICA ,JAPAN, ITALY ETC.....GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR BOOK ...UPON RECEIPT OF THE BOOK PLEASE GIVE US YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SITE...
SIINCERELY
BACHIR BSERANI/AL MOUSSAMI
al sana'a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LOTS OF LUCK AND HAPPINESS FOR ALL THE COMMING YEARS;BACHIR !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
al moussamiGuest
biggrin.gif Dear Al Sana'a
Thanks for your nice feelings....I hope that one day I will Have the pleasure of meering you ...
Best Regards
Al moussami/Bachir
safari1970
This book can be ordered from this website:
http://www.al-moussami.com

or visit
http://www.ebay.com
enter search category: BOOKS
enter search keyword: Authentic Arabian Horse Names book

LOOK for the Authentic Arabian Horse Names banner ad right here at StraightEgyptians.com. Click on this ad! You can link directly to http://www.al-moussami.com to learn more about this exciting new book.

Please know that questions and comments about the book and honoring Arabian horses with true Arabic names are always welcome. Al Moussami - Bachir will personally answer your questions!!
AL MOUSSAMI
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Dear Safari 1970
Thank you for endorsing our book "Authentic Arabian Horse Names"and the informations that you gave the forum readers so they can order their book from our site that is on this Forum ...our Banner will appear from time to time and you can visit from it our site and order your book(s)..www.al-moussami.com...
Shoukran wah Mabrouk..
Al Moussami-Bachir
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.