Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sabiell
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Journey
Anyone know whatever happened to the stallion Sabiell(Nabiel x Ak El Sanaa)? I always liked this stallion and don't hear anything about him anymore.
Lisa
He was exported according to the Registry's database to Qatar in 1993 and I assume they are just using him on their own mares....Anyone know if this is the case?I have just found his full brother,El Saniel and am considering him for one of my mares for next year.He is just as lovely in my opinion... smile.gif
Journey
Yes I agree El Saniel is just as beautiful. Where is he now? I have pic of him I can send you if you let me know your email address.

Also, it is true Sabiell was exported. I just never heard anything about him since. Such a shame too. He was just gorgeous.
Bea
Hello,

If I remember correctly someone else once asked about Sabiell and where he is now and Bart answered that he was exported to Kuba.
But i am not sure if that was really Sabiell or another horse from Qatar. I cannot check as I think that was before the site crashed and now the data
is lost unfortunately :-( Maybe someone else remembers or Bart can give us more information where he is now.

Hope that helps a bit and best regards,
Bea
Guest_bart
Dear Bea,

You are right, the stallion Sabiel - res. world champion junior was owned by Al Shaqab Stud, HH the Emir of Qatar. He has presented this stallion as a gift to Fidel Castro during a state visit. As what we heart last the stallion was enjoying greatly the grandchildren and his new troppical home!

Bart.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.