Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday........ Liz Salmon!
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ▄bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Majid
Dear Liz,

Best wishes on your Birthday for good health and happiness!!

Majid
Razgold
Happy birthday Liz.

Sue.
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Hello Liz

Many many happy returns for the day, I do hope we can catch up soon, it has been a long time between drinks......

Have a great day.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Best Wishes
Jenni
###
carolmaginn
Happy Birthday Liz!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!! I really appreciate you always being there for us and wish you much joy and happiness!!! Hope you do something really exciting for the big day!!!

OXOX

Carol
bartvb
Happy Birthday Liz, all the best wishes.

Bart.
Sharabia
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Liz! biggrin.gif

Sheila
Helga
Happy Birthday!!
I hope you'll have a wonderful day!!! smile.gif
WizzyGuest
Hi Liz,

Happy Birthday! smile.gif

Trust Phil has baked you a cake? with 21 candles wink.gif
Aleksi
A very happy birthday
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
from Oliver, Nemo and me too!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Aleksi
SÚmillah Arabians
Happy Birthday biggrin.gif I wish you have a wonderful day biggrin.gif
Best Regards from France
Claire
Helga M.
Happy Birthday - and many many more biggrin.gif

Best regards from Austria
Helga
CarolCH
Hi Liz

Wishing you a very very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" today!!! wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif

Love,
Carol & Frank wub.gif
Cyglenda Miller
Happy Birthday Liz!!!

Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year!

Cyglenda
HLM
happy birthday liz, and many more.

hansi biggrin.gif
Liz Salmon
Thank you all very much for your good wishes. My daughter is giving me a BBQ party this evening. Although I would rather forget about Birthdays, I'm proud of the fact that at 67 I can still ride for 5 hours a day !! Here is a photo taken this year with my young Gaucho friends in Uruguay, after judging down there. The 2 greys are Arabs and the dun is a native breed.
aliaalhussein
Dear Liz, hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the barbecue!!! All the best , Alia
Etaya
Dear Liz,

Hope you and the family have a wonderful day. Looking forward to seeing you at the Event.

Happy Birthday!

Jennifer, Chris and Mercedes
barbara.gregory
Hope you have a very happy birthday and a great barbecue. Hope I look and feel as good as you when I get to 67!

Barbara
Nancy Pierce
Liz,

Here's wishing you a delightful birthday and barbecue - and many more enjoyable hours in the saddle! biggrin.gif Thanks for always being kind enough to share your wealth of information and expertise with those of us on the forums and in real life! wink.gif

Best wishes,

Nancy Pierce
DebC
Liz!

Happy Birthday from me and Beau-schmuck too! biggrin.gif

Wishing you a wonderful day. Think of birthdays as this way - each year you just get one year better! wink.gif

Cheers!

Deb Charnuski
Zajaddi
Happy Birthday Liz ! Enjoy your special day and many more!
See you in KY in just a few weeks!
Diana
Al Fawara
Wishing you all the best for a new "levensjaar", I have started a week ago working on your present, will unfortunetaly not be able to deliver it to you shortly at the the EE but looking forward to handing it over to you shortly, take care and I'll be in touch, Yours, Sven
Anne-Louise
Happy Birthday Liz! See you in a little while - I'll bring the kettle...

Anne-Louise biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.