Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For A *sultann Mare
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Jeff
I am just looking for a Sultann mare she does not have to be out of *Sultann although that would be nice in a dream world. But I am looking for a mare with sultann in her pedigree. I have a makhsous son and have decided to focus my breeding program on the pedigree of *Sultann. If anyone can help or give there input it would be greatly appriciated.
Journey
Jeff,

I would have to say check out kehilan arabians. www.kehilan.com they probably have the largest choice of *Sultann bred horses. Or if not, they are happy to refer you to reputable breeders who have *Sultann in their programs.

Hope this helps.
Mose Arabians
I have some *Sultann bred horses available, including a Nabiel dtr., a double *Sultann weanling, and a *Sultann/Moniet El Sharaf weanling, plus have clients with *Sultann bred fillies and one more mare due to foal for a double *Sultann foal. See the horses here... My Webpage and at Peaceful Arabians and at NF Countryside Arabians.
Are you looking for a straight or could it be an *Asadd daughter who is predominately but not sE? Would you consider a lease? Not a sale?
An American Breeder
If you study Kehilan breeding program you will note they have used blood other than just Sultann but other sons of Sameh also. In Arizona, Kimberli, Zee Ranch has a Waheeb chestnut daughter for sale and up in the Northwest, Hilary Lucas has an Abenhetep by Ibn Hafiza by Sameh son, Falcontep.
Lisa
Hello!I have friend who has a royally bred 5 Sameh cross mare.I have a Makhsous son myself that I think is bred alot like your boy and I would love to have her,but I have too many mares at this point....let me know if you would like more information.She produced a spectacular filly from a well known stallion just recently.... biggrin.gif
jeff
I would concider it please contact me.
jtsundance@hotmail.com
jeff
lisa,
please let me know some of this info.
jtsundance@hotmail.com
Lisa
Jeff,please e-mail me at eclipsearabs@earthlink.net since you are not registered.....thank you sir....
Lisa
IsisArabians207
Pls search in google for "Sultanns Image" VT,he is a Sultann son on his last legs I'd say as he's older.The woman that owns him is Donna @ Missisquio Valley Arabians,she also had a 5(?)yr old chestnut mare by him that was substantial.This mare is a Sultann grand daughter,she may sell her,as she had her for sale for a yr or so 05.
-Sarah
curtislt
Jeff,

DJ Sheldon has a Sultanns Image granddaughter for sale very reasonably. I tried your email address but all bounce back.
You may reach her at: Rapture Arabians

good luck with your search,
curt
Dona A
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHi Jeff,

Maybe you have your Sultan bred mare by now but i wanted to mention that we have Sultan bred Straight Egyptian horses.

Where are you located? How many horses do you have and do you have a website? I have an older *Asadd daughter that I would love to see in production. She is 23 years young but I haven't bred her in a few years. We haven't bred anything as we moved to a smaller property. Her name is AK Atila. She is registered under my previous name of Dona Marie Tommer. I will list my websites so you can see the other Sultan bred horses.

www.public.fotki.com/ArabHorsePlace/ Look for the "Dynasty Egyptian Horses.
Atila is listed under the title "single mare photos". She looks almost exactly the same as she looks in the picture. We love her dearly but I would love to see her produce. We are senior citizens and making drastic cuts in our program so give us a call if you see anything you like and check on our new pricing.
Other site: www.dynastyegyptianarabian.com/ Comes up best if Googled. Older site might come up but it has a lot of history. It's registered with Nile Muse.
DE Hana Moniet is the bay and DE Emira is the gray mare.
My daughter is foaling out a 22 year old mare in a few days so it may not be to late. Cheers! Dona
Pete Hiatt
Someone mentined Falcontep, an Abenhetep son (as was Patrick Swayze's Tammen). He was an Ibn Hafisa son who was a Sameh son. Falcontep is a very nice stallion. He was bred by Howard and Sally Stokke.

I have an Abenhetep daughter out of a Sakr daughter (Sultan son) who is, of course, a double on Sameh. PM me if interested.
Pete
Nadj al Nur
Has anyone noticed that this thread is also 5 years old???
Pete Hiatt
Sultan was infinite smile.gif
curtislt
QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Jun 29 2008, 05:12 AM)
Has anyone noticed that this thread is also 5 years old???

How funny, I never even looked!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Dona A
QUOTE (curtislt @ Jun 29 2008, 10:02 PM)
How funny, I never even looked!!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I did notice but you never know! I have received several inquiries on the photos I listed and on the *Asadd daughter, AK Atila. Who knows how it ever became active again??? Dona
Nadj al Nur
Ahhh.......the forum works in mysterious ways, LOL
Cathy
Dona A
Yes, it does! Hope that your having a great summer! Dona
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.