Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nk Hafid Jamil
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Didier
Thanks guest for the information.
Actually I 'm looking for some more pictures of this colt.
Eline
Dear Didier

I hope i can satisfy you with this picture. As guest wrote: his name is Shahim Al Nakeeb.

For more information you can always contact me privat

photo LAURA GOSCH
Eline
Another picture of Shahim Al Nakeeb

he 's by NK Hafid Jamil x Shameerah US (--> same mother of Farres)

Photo Laura Gosch
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Eline @ Jun 22 2006, 08:45 PM)
Another picture of Shahim Al Nakeeb
he 's by  NK Hafid Jamil x Shameerah US (--> same mother of Farres)

... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Dear Eline - he looks gorgeous! Do you have more photos like this? Maybe a video? rolleyes.gif
Connyi
Shahin looks great wub.gif
Franca
Yupp! biggrin.gif
horseranch
Tom and Eline, Shahim is looking great wink.gif biggrin.gif
Maysama
Hello,

What a beautiful colt!
Can't wait to see him as he matures. I'm sure his new owners will be
very happy with him.

Lindy
Polar Arabians
Dear Eline,

congratulations to your really special young boy!

I sent an email to you, but it seems that you didn´t receive it.

I´m really interested in breeding with him.

Greetings

Manuela
Eline
QUOTE (Polar Arabians @ Jun 26 2006, 11:30 PM)
Dear Eline,

congratulations to your really special young boy!

I sent an email to you, but it seems that you didn´t receive it.

I´m really interested in breeding with him.

Greetings

Manuela

The email came true today ph34r.gif strange it took a while, but it 's settled now
Eline
Thanks for all the kind words about Shahim, we are very pleased to have him with us.
Gari
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jun 18 2006, 09:43 PM)
Dear Gari,

your wish is my command. LULUA JAMIL yesterday. Photos by the incredibly talented Miri Berger!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dear Daniel,

This is the first time I've seen these....! Was telling a friend about Hafid Jamil-she is in the UK - and think she should try to arrange a breeding to him-and came to the site and there were your pictures! Oh my Lulua is so beautiful and she looks extraordinarily intelligent! Oh my what is she like? Is she super sweet as well?

Thank you so very much for posting these wonderful pictures!

Hugs,
Gari
Dee
hi

this is a mare i have sire NK HAFID JAMIL out of OML CAMIILA ESTOPA she is in foal for 2007 to PADRONS MUST.

dee
gbfahne.gif
Gari
Dear Dee,

Would love to see more pictures! She looks wonderful! Thank you for showing her here.

Gari
Dee
hi gari

i havent got any brilliant ones at the moment, but here are a couple i do have.

dee
gbfahne.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Gari @ Nov 14 2006, 10:47 AM)
Oh my Lulua is so beautiful and she looks extraordinarily intelligent!  Oh my what is she like?  Is she super sweet as well?

Thank you so very much for posting these wonderful pictures!

Hugs,
Gari

Dear Gari,

... nice to hearing from you again. We all like to present our beauties, don't we? Lulua is exactly the way she looks: very affectionate, sometimes plucky & wild; Haddiya is different: smart & graceful, sometimes distinguished.

Some recent photos of MiriBerger for your pleasure:

LULUA JAMIL (NK Hafid Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

HADDIYA JAMIL (NK Hafid Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek)

Paolita and Farida
Dear Daniel.
wonderful filly, congratulations for your Lulua, and the photos are SUPER

All the best
Paola
Eline
Dear Dr. Wigger

your Hafid progeny looks fantastic. Congratulations.
Gari
Dear Daniel,

You are truly blessed. Am besotted with them both and am so excited that they are Seglawi to Helwa! What a boon! Are you keeping them both? Are you checking out future husbands? Have you thought about showing? Oh my! what wonderful girls!

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Your girls define Arabian perfection!!

Dee,
Your girl looks absolutely super, too! Any plans in her future?
Robert 1
Hi Daniel,
Lulua & Haddiya certianly are beautiful sisters, so much so that it is hard for me to ever remember two full sisters that were more beautiful then these two. biggrin.gif
Also a big well done on their dam PA Shubani II Nasek being in foal to this nice NK Hafid Jamil son, he is one of my favorites. wink.gif

Click to view attachment

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Gari @ Nov 15 2006, 11:37 AM)
Am besotted with them both and am so excited that they are Seglawi to Helwa!  What a boon!  Are you keeping them both?  Are you checking out future husbands?  Have you thought about showing? 

Dear Gari,

thanks a lot. Yes - I am keeping them both. You can't get a better foundation. Of course I'm checking out future husbands and I have a concept in mind. Only nowadays you can't be sure if a future husband will be available anymore if you need him. I am breeding for myself - not for the sake of showing. If at all, I prefer to show my horses myself just for fun here and there. You won't find us winning at shows. laugh.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Nov 15 2006, 01:54 PM)
Lulua & Haddiya certianly are beautiful sisters, so much so that it is hard for me to ever remember two full sisters that were more beautiful then these two. biggrin.gif
Also a big well done on their dam PA Shubani II Nasek being in foal to this nice NK Hafid Jamil son, he is one of my favorites. wink.gif

Dear Robert,

thank you - that are really flattering words. Let's hope for another beautiful gift for my little concept. As you well know, DF Malik Jamil offers the extra-plus of tracing to Maysoun - who just got the WAHO trophy for his merits as a sire - and Malik, whose blood worked out so well in combination with Hanan and Ibn Galal for Simeon Stud.

One of the most beautiful and refined fillies I have seen within the past two years is Malik Jamil's daughter:
DF Rayeh
wadi el hana
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Nov 14 2006, 10:55 PM)
Some recent photos of MiriBerger for your pleasure:

LULUA JAMIL (NK Hafid Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek)

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

HADDIYA JAMIL (NK Hafid Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek)

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wacko.gif

they seem to mature very well, I'm looking forward to your choise for stallions and thanks for sharing those pictures

congratuleted Daniel

Benoit
Gari
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Nov 15 2006, 09:59 PM)
Dear Gari,

thanks a lot. Yes - I am keeping them both. You can't get a better foundation. Of course I'm checking out future husbands and I have a concept in mind. Only nowadays you can't be sure if a future husband will be available anymore if you need him. I am breeding for myself - not for the sake of showing. If at all, I prefer to show my horses myself just for fun here and there. You won't find us winning at shows.  laugh.gif

Hmmm...Don't sell yourselves short, Daniel! I think you might walkaway with some very big shows with your girls! Think Wadi el Hana makes a good point, too, about their growing up so beautifully. That is very exciting, indeed!

Best,
Gari
a little off topc, but

Gari,
I'm missing pictures of Rushans or Antham this years foals.
Do you have a website, where I can find them?
Gari
QUOTE (Guest @ Nov 17 2006, 12:13 PM)
a little off topc, but

Gari,
I'm missing pictures of Rushans or Antham this years foals.
Do you have a website, where I can find them?

Dear Guest,

Yes, thank you, but don't think I am permitted to show my web page here. Please feel free to email me at

gariann@msn.com
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
Almearas
Dear Usamah,

I was just looking though an old copy of Desert Heritage and came across an article on Ansata Halim Shah and his progeny. I think that Salaa el Dine is one of my favourite Ansata Halim Shah sons and NK Hafid Jamil one of my favourtite Salaa el Dine sons.

All of the foals seem so consistently beautiful, but I loved this one, hope you are keeping him. (unless of course he wants to visit Australia).

Click to view attachment

Congratulations, they are all beautiful!!

Menna
Robert 1
Hi Menna,
Have you seen these photos of NK Hafid Jamil and his son NK Jamal El Dine....
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
wadi el hana
Dear Menna,

I think that Haffid Jamil is by Ibn Nejdy x Helala, Ibn Nejdy is by Nejdy x Ghazala, Nejdy is by Salaa El Dine x Lotfeia. Helala is by Salaa El Dine x Ansata Gloriana(by Jamil). So he's not a son of Salaa El Dine but a grandson by Helala and a grandgrandson by Ibn Nejdy.

Benoit
Almearas
Hi Benoit,

Yes sorry you are right, I got a bit confused with the article. Never the less, he carries the look of Salaa el Dine. He is an increadible stallion and I just love his babies.

Dr. Hans Nagel spoke of how "Salaa el Dine bred to the Jamil daughter Amarilla gave seven excellent broodmares, with the Jamil grand daughter Helela he produced several fine mares as well as the exceptional NK Hafid Jamil." (Desert Heritage Magazine2004)

This is where I got confused, by I can see how I did now, thanks.

I would love to see some more photos of the horses in his pedigree. All of the photos of the fillies and the other colt posted by Usamah are just stunning. They are all just so consistent and so increadibly beautiful.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the photos, they are like peas in a pod!!!

Hi Usamah,

You have increadibly good taste!!!

Menna
Robert 1
Hi Menna,
You are not the first person to say they are like peas in a pod, and I agree it is incredable how they produce this beautiful look. laugh.gif
This is NK Jamal El Dine the sire of our *Alaa Jabbar and his grandsire NK Hafid Jamil. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Almearas
Hi Robert,

Those eyes are lovely but look at those gorgous nostrils!!! I would love to see some of these in the flesh. Thanks for the photos!!

Regards

Menna
Robert 1
Hi Menna,
I agree, I also found a stong attraction to this type of look in an Arabian, this is a photo of * Alaa Jabbar that we don't show much. biggrin.gif
Will you be coming to the 2007 Egyptian Event in Kentucky, it would be a great chance for us to meet you, and chat about horses, there is so many beautiful horses that come to the Event, if you haven't seen it, you really ought to try and make it, the Event is a great experience for those that love horses and horse people. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Dr Daniel Wigger
Dear Kelly, dear Robert,

merry X-mas and happy new year.

Take this:

DF Malik Jamil (photos: Grasso, Dirnhofer, Dirnhofer)
Robert 1
Dear Daniel,
What a great present, pictures which I have not seen of DF Malik Jamil, his face is better each time with each year. Your foal should be SPECIAL. wink.gif
Once again I would like to thank you for all of the wonderful help and advise about these horses that you have given us in the past and wishing for it to continue far into the future. wink.gif
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year.........
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
cate
What beautiful horses these are and as someone mentioned earlier they have a look all of their own. Just exquisite, and those nostrils are so so large and expressive.

How fortunate you are, Robert and Dr. Wigger, to own these bloodlines. Do these very large expressive nostrils only appear in the sE? I have a Crabbet/Old English mare and her nostrils are not as large and expanding as mares I have with Egyptian breeding in them; I have a lovely mare on loan from Mike Brookes of Blenheim Arabians. She is 3/4 Egyptian breeding and she is stabled next to my Crabbet mare, and the difference in their nostril size is really noticable, they are so flexible and wide and easily expanded..........I know silly point, but something I have noticed.

Oh to own something as exquisite as on this thread....my dream!....but alas time is not on my side! sad.gif

Happy hols to you all!

Cate gbfahne.gif
Echo1
Merry Christmas Dr. Wigger and thank you for sharing these new photos of Malik Jamil. smile.gif I can't wait to see how Malik Jamil does with your mare. He is such an exquisite young stallion and certainly being an Hafid son, should be a nice foal to go with your fillies. You're assembling a nice group of horses and I wish you the very best with them.
I hope 2007 is as much fun as this past year with the horses and I'm very excitied to see these new foals from this group in the upcoming season. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2007. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (cate @ Dec 25 2006, 10:24 AM)
Do these very large expressive nostrils only appear in the sE?
I know silly point, but something I have noticed.

Dear Cate,

merry Christmas and no, not at all a silly point, but IMO one of those many tiny but nevertheless attractive and important points in breeding SE horses ...

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
cate
Dear Dr. Wigger

Thank you for replying.

Certainly the more I learn/notice about the sE the more I feel they are the "true" Arabian, just my inexperienced opinion.

Everyone who visits notices the difference compared to my Crabbet/Old English mare (who is I might add a very beautiful mare with large dark eyes, broad forehead, tiny muzzle and a dish, but different). All comment on her nostrils and how beautiful she is. Our farmer friend always asks "is she still here". Everything about her is for a horse meant to be in the desert...i.e. to keep her cool in the heat.

Well enough of my drooling. Best wishes for 2007 and one little photo of her when I first got her on loan....she's wasn't too happy at changing homes, but has now settled in well.

Cate
Robert 1
Hi Cate,
We all have dreams and visions of where and what we would like to accomplish if for not, life would be come dull very quickly. biggrin.gif
Cate, you are so affectionate in how you speak of others and there horses, so much so that you possibly will have which ever horses you wish for. biggrin.gif

Mary Pickford said this best when she said,
THE PAST CANNOT BE CHANGED, THE FUTURE IS YET IN YOUR POWER.

So for you Cate I do wish you the very best in all you do with horses, your friend from the USA. wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
cate
Hi Robert,

Thank you for you kind words...and who knows, stranger things have happened! smile.gif

Wishing you well with you beautiful horses in 2007

Cate
Dr Daniel Wigger
New pics (by Miri Berger) from my "sisters of beauty":

LULUA JAMIL & HADDIYA JAMIL
(both by NK Hafid Jamil out of PA Shubani Il Nasek)

cate
What absolute beauties wub.gif wub.gif
Helga
They are fantastic, Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really envious!! wub.gif wub.gif

Best wishes,
Helga
Cheryl L
Magnificent.
I sure would be hard to choose between the two.
Cheryl
Ralph
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jul 15 2008, 07:04 AM)
New pics (by Miri Berger) from my "sisters of beauty":

LULUA JAMIL & HADDIYA JAMIL
(both by NK Hafid Jamil out of PA Shubani Il Nasek)

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

Dr. Daniel:

It is great to see your posts smile.gif In the thread called "Friendship" you posted a picture of a foal. Who is Zainab? Can you tell me more? Is this a new foal for you?
Dr Daniel Wigger
Thanks a lot Cate, Helga, Cheryl & Ralph! biggrin.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
Dear Ralph,

yes - we were blessed with another beautiful filly, ZAINAB JAMIL, a 3/4th-sister to the above "sisters of beauty". She is by Shahim Al Nakeeb (NK Hafid Jamil x Shameerah US) out of my super producing PA Shubani Il Nasek (Il Nasek x Shahilah). Pics by Miri Berger.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ralph
She is very cute. I like her and when I checked the pedigree of her sire, I liked her even more, as she brings in lines to some of my favorite horses like Sameh (2x), The Egyptian Prince, *Bint Maisa el Saghira and Maar Ree.

Congratulations Daniel for a very nice filly. It is so good, to watch from the sidelines, the development of your studfarm. You have managed to breed some very nice horses. smile.gif I really like your foundation mare, by the way. smile.gif She is beautiful.

Ralph
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.