Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nk Hafid Jamil
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Cautzar
Dr. Daniel Wigger, could this be Lulua? I was at Dr. Nagel's Open House in 2005 and I seem to remember she was there?

Click to view attachment

Hafid Jamil´
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

and what a collection of mares!
Click to view attachment

regards from Denmark

Gitte
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Cautzar @ Jul 17 2008, 07:25 AM)
Dr. Daniel Wigger, could this be Lulua? I was at Dr. Nagel's Open House in 2005 and I seem to remember she was there?

Dear Gitte,

... yes - Lulua was at Dr. Nagel's legendary Open House in 2005, but the first pic doesn't show her. I still remember Dr. Nagel's comment about Lulu: "... a filly, which has obviously and very much been stamped by the sire, especially in type, in the face, in the neck, all around ..."

This was her at NK (pic by Bettina Nielsen):
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

dry.gif
Jakes
Dear Gitte

Thank you for your pictures of Hafid - I have not seen them before?

Also, can anyone help me please - I am looking for a copy of the picture that appeared in the Arabian Horse World (Ansata's 45th celebration issue) The picture is of Hafid Jamil on the forefront with two of this daughters in the back? dry.gif

Any help much appreciated!

Jakes
Adrian
Click to view attachment
Ralph
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jul 17 2008, 03:37 AM)
Dear Gitte,

... yes - Lulua was at Dr. Nagel's legendary Open House in 2005, but the first pic doesn't show her. I still remember Dr. Nagel's comment about Lulu: "... a filly, which has obviously and very much been stamped by the sire, especially in type, in the face, in the neck, all around ..."

This was her at NK (pic by Bettina Nielsen):
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment   Click to view attachment  
dry.gif

Daniel: I really like the shape of Lulua's head very much. Very wide, very short, it's triangular instead of boxy, with a lot of jowl, and although I can't place my fist in between the jowls in a picture, it looks from the picture that there is enough room to do so. She is awesome. very, very nice. I think she is stunning.

I saw the new picture of NK Hafid Jamil (with him over the stall door) and it has been interesting to watch his development from all the pictures that have been posted. As he gets older, his head is changing, he is getting drier, more refined than he already was. He is just a super refined stallion. I think he is one of the most refined stallions that I have seen pictured. Comparing father and daughter, it is the same head, except I notice that Lulua's eye is set lower which I think is an improvement over the sire, as his eye is set a little higher on the head, however, the same path of development that I notice with NK Hafid Jamil, I wonder if this is the same path that your mare will take. She is already beautiful, with much of the bone and vein already noticeable in her face, I just can't imagine how much more beautiful she will become as she matures. I think she will be breathtaking. I also noticed that she has a fabulous neck and it appears that it joins up nicely at the wither. Her chest is wide...she is a bit substantial too. smile.gif What are you planning as the next step in your program? I am really excited for you, with this nice mare.

Ralph
Robert 1
Hi Dr. Wigger,
Your sister mares are gorgeous and the beauty of this line is incrediable, to see when they mature the striking resemblence they have for the horses in their pedigrees is almost like reading a well written book about the art of breeding Arabian horses. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment I love Lulua she is stunning and truly does show the look of her sire NK Hafid Jamil with the splendid body of her dam. biggrin.gif

The posted picture of NK Hafid Jamil and our * Alaa Jabbar this year at the Egyptian Event. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Robert
Jakes
Hi Adrian

Thanks, that's the picutre I was thinking about!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
The mare on the left, is that NK Aziza??

When I visited with Dr Nagel last year, that was the mare that really blew me away with her type.

If I wanted to print a copy of this picture, who would I need to get permission from Gigi?? huh.gif

Jakes
dogwoodsprings
speaking of genetics......
This is our 4 year old mare DSA Bint Shadenn by Shahir IASB (by Salaa El Dine) and out of a Shaikh Al Badi daughter (Shadenn)..she reminds me a lot of NK Aziza (if i have that correct) ..
Bint Shadenn was recently bred to Alaa Jabbar for an E.T. and is being bred to Alaa Jabbar to carry a foal as well.....Robert, Kelly and Scott own the foal Bint Shadenn will be carrying...
Jerel
ashabarab
this is another of the beautiful sons

this is out of the beautiful Badawia

and he is called

Murtajab al Nakeeb

and l took this myself..sadly l am no photographer, but l was so impressed that l sent a mare to him....

l also saw a lot of siblings...they were some of the best arabians l have ever seen ..spellbinding!

ash

gbfahne.gif
Babs
A wonderful horse. Do you have more photos of him or of any other Hafid Jamil get? Where is he located?
ashabarab
actually l was so impressed with the horses l forgot l had my camera!

this young stallion is owned and bred by Hassanain Al Nakeeb who is located in Norfolk UK .. [he is 4]

Murtajab's foals were also stunning... l could have snuck a few home with me, actually l could have taken a lot of the horse's there home......including a full sister that was divine.....with a foal to die for at foot

ash

gbfahne.gif
cate
Wow! Ash you are one really fortunate lady. Am I correct is saying next year cant come quick enough! biggrin.gif

Well I am delighted to have one line to Hanan in my stallion's lines
through Ibn Galal I. Ok, I know not enough to make a difference, but beggars cant be choosers as they say. rolleyes.gif
ashabarab
hi cate

your chap looks very nice

this is the link to the projected breeding

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?...small_font=1&l=

now l need to keep my fingers crossed and pray, the mare was due to be scanned yesterday but the scanner wouldn't work..will try again monday..

this offspring is my personal dream

ash
cate
Hi Ash,

Here's hoping she's taken, and cant wait for next year to see the foal. You're one very fortunate lady. smile.gif

Cheers
Cate
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Ralph @ Jul 17 2008, 01:52 PM)
What are you planning as the next step in your program?

Dear Ralph,

thank you very much for your flattering post. Having lost the first self-bred foal a few years ago and experiencing one or two other life threatening diseases, I am a bit hesitative about "plans". But Sultan Jamil (DF Malik Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek), a look-a-like of one of your favorite stallions, will hopefully be part of it. Inshallah. Pic by Miri Berger.

Click to view attachment
barbara.gregory
Actually Murtajab is much nicer than the photo Ash has posted, he is a stunner. Hafid Jamil is not without his faults, what horse is, but he is so incredibly typey and his front end is fantstic. As was said, the back end often seems to come from the mare and he has produced some really stunning foals.

For the guest who asks if he is ridden,as far as I am aware he isn't but that doesn't mean that he can't be. Many horses are not ridden as there is no one to do so but it doesn't make them any less correct. Unless the horse has serious defects then it is very likely if they have a good temperament that they would make a riding horse.

I have always liked Hafid Jamil, I have seen him in the flesh several times at Hassanain al Nakeeb's stud, thank you, Hassanain, and much as I like him there are some of his offspring that I like even better. He really produces well. Those of you who think you need to see the horses to decide are quite right, you do. They are stunning.

So much so that I have just bought a Hafid Jamill grandson to use on my lovely mares!!!! I am so excited. He is by Hilal al Nakeeb (Hafid Jamill/Bint Bint Hammama) out of Bint Rebecca and is two years old. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

If I have babies half as nice as yours, Usamah, I will be over the moon!!!

Lovely to see this thread started again.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
rhoni
Congratulations, Barbara!!!!! That's really exciting, I'm really pleased for you biggrin.gif
cate
Oh my Barbara, how wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I am so pleased for you and like you will be wishing my life away to see your beautiful foals.

Congratulations!

Just back from the show I said I was going to as it is absolutely freezing up here and the wind blowing a gale. So, after a wet and warm day yesterday the horses are back with their rugs on.

Cheers ..
Cate
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
If I have babies half as nice as yours, Usamah, I will be over the moon!!!

DEAR BARBARA wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WELLBREED HORSE YOU BOUGHT,HE IS SOO WELL CHOSEN OUT OF GOLDEN PARENTAGE AND HAS TO PRODUCE VERY WELL INDEED,YOU ALREADY CAN USE HIM OVER FEW MARES,WOWW.
THAAANKS FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS,WISHING YOU OUTDOING EZZAIN,INSHAALLAH.
WELCOME TO THAT CLUB cool.gif
BASHAYER OUT OF NK QASWARAH AND SAFEIAH EZZAIN wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
ashabarab
l have seen Barbara's new colt and he is really wow..
he has it all fab head great body and he can really move..he is also a really nice person [and a pedigree second to none]
one to watch for in the future l am sure

ash

gbfahne.gif

ps and as barabara has some very very good mares so watch this space!
Robert 1
Hi Barbara,
Welcome and congratulations on your choice of a fine young stallion for your breeding program. biggrin.gif
We have had our first foal from our * Alaa Jabbar, he is gorgeous with a tremendous amount of type, it is incrediable how this NK Hafid Jamil line of horses can produce, you will be excited with your coming foals from your new stallion. biggrin.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
barbara.gregory
Thank you all for your good wishes, I never thought I would have such a wonderful colt, he is a dream come true. A huge "thank you" to Hassanain for entrusting him to me, quite a responibility.

I have looked with awe at all your wonderful horses by Hafid Jamill and his grandchildren and now I will be able to join you with some of my own. I will probably use him on a couple of my mares next year.

I might even have him backed and ridden, watch this space!!! biggrin.gif

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Echo1
Hi USAMAH!!!!
I've missed you, and I am happy to see your beautiful horses on the forum. biggrin.gif How is the Master Q? My all time fave.
I know I have emailed you to tell you the exciting news here.
I have some photos of our new colt by *Alaa Jabbar,

Under the classified section:

Pinned: Echo Hill / Straight Egyptians For Sale
* Alaa Jabbar

The photos were from when he was just a weee 10 hours old. wub.gif I'm going to take some new photos today of him to post on this thread. Wait till you see the body and legs that our Ansata/Pritzlaff mare put on him...which goes quite fashionably with this exotic type from his sire *Alaa Jabbar. wub.gif
He was born on the 4th of July, and I'm still celebrating !!!!! He's a firecracker!!!:D biggrin.gif

Kelly

Hey ....Congratulations Barbara....what a dream come true for you. These NK Hafid Jamil horses are simply magical and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and success. ... smile.gif
barbara.gregory
Thank you so much, Kelly, I still can't believe it is true. I am sure your colt is gorgeous with such an illustrious sire. There are so many beautiful horses on this thread; how fortunate we all are to share our lives with these wonderful horses.

Barbara
dogwoodsprings
Barbara,
your colt is beautiful..... i love that sire line of Arabians........ i can't get Alaa Jabbar out of my head since i first saw pictures of him......... or any other of that line.... WOW....you WILL have some beautiful babies....
Usamah,
good to see you back my friend! ahhh yes to breed an Arabian horse as beautiful as yours would be an honor.
barbara.gregory
My colt is a rather gangly 2 year old, he needs plenty of time to mature, but I am sure he will be stunning in a few years time and I am in no hurry.

Once he arrives I will have to try and get some photos of him. I was taking some photos of one of my other horses a few weeks ago, he looked lovely with his head over the stable door. When I looked at the photos he looked just like a moose, all he lacked was the antlers!!! Must do better with my new colt.

Barbara
sheller
Kelly & Robert
Congratulations on your first foal from Alaa Jabbarl I saw the pic you posted on the other thread. What a handsome little boy. I can't wait to see him in person. Hopefully within the next two weeks.

Usamah -- It's nice to have you postihg again. I've missed your posts and seeing pictures of your beautiful horses. I hope you will post some more.

Sue Heller
Robert 1
Hi Sue,
Thanks for the nice words about the foal sired by * Alaa Jabbar, it is truly amazing how he produces his exotic type.
We look forward to you visiting, SRF Sherilee also had a foal a week later, making her owner Claudia of Imhotep Arabians a very happy lady. laugh.gif
Robert
Delyth
Wonderful news Barbara !!! I'm thrilled - has he arrived yet ?? smile.gif
barbara.gregory
No, have to get the money from the bank manager; always takes time for them to decide they really want a new horse and some more fencing!!!!

It seems to take longer and longer for the money to be cleared into your bank account these days. How is your beautiful new colt?

I will try and get some nice photos of him when he arrives but don't hold your breath. I took some of Farouk recently and he looked exactly like moose, just needed the antlers, and he has a lovely head and neck.

I am sure he will be perfect for my girls, I am so excited. He is line bred to them but not too close so should be a good nick.

Barbara
horseranch
Today we were at dr. Nagels and we were blown away, what a collection of horses !!! blink.gif I'd love Hafid Jamil, NK Nadeer and the lovely mare NK Aziza (she reminded me of our 'own' Aziza rolleyes.gif ) and much much more !!!
We had a lovely day at dr. Nagels biggrin.gif
Gari
Horseranch! I am absolutely GREEN with envy! Did you take any pictures???

Robert! Any photos you can share????
horseranch
QUOTE (Gari @ Jul 27 2008, 11:03 PM)
Horseranch!  I am absolutely GREEN with envy!  Did you take any pictures???

Yes offcourse !!! biggrin.gif
Gari
Hopefully you will post them...PLEASE...........!
ashabarab
l'll second that...please

ash

gbfahne.gif
horseranch
horseranch

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Jakes
QUOTE (horseranch @ Jul 27 2008, 10:48 PM)
Today we were at dr. Nagels and we were blown away, what a collection of horses !!!  blink.gif  I'd love Hafid Jamil, NK Nadeer and the lovely mare NK Aziza (she reminded me of our 'own' Aziza  rolleyes.gif ) and much much more !!!
We had a lovely day at dr. Nagels  biggrin.gif

Horseranch

I was just as blown away when I saw the NK horses. They are of a type that is very hard to explain. NK Aziza has to be my all time favorite mare!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Who is the grey looking over the stable door?? Any more pics of him? Looks like a typical Hafid Jamil breeding?? dry.gif

Jakes
Gari
Gorgeous photos! Thank you so much for sharing. The horses are simply breathtaking.
Dennis
The grey in the stable is NK Nadir. A beautiful horse!
I thought NK Jamal El Dine is on lease to Norway?
horseranch
Yes, the horse over the stabledoor is indeed NK Nadeer, very very typey with lots of hair blink.gif rolleyes.gif NK Aziza is an awesome mare. It was a special day at dr. Nagels, we were very very impressed !

We were so impressed, we bought a SE filly of our own biggrin.gif
Dennis
WOW, congratulations! A photo of her? Sire and dam... biggrin.gif
Gari
Giminey Horse Ranch.....You've put me into a permanent state of GREEN! Please show us some pictures of your new girl?
barbara.gregory
Wow, Horseranch, congratulations on the purchas of your filly, I wish you every good fortune with her. How is she bred (fabulously, I know)!!!!

Please post some photos when you get them.

Barbara
Robert 1
QUOTE (horseranch @ Jul 29 2008, 01:56 PM)
Yes, the horse over the stabledoor is indeed NK Nadeer, very very typey with lots of hair  blink.gif  rolleyes.gif  NK Aziza is an awesome mare. It was a special day at dr. Nagels, we were very very impressed !

We were so impressed, we bought a SE filly of our own  biggrin.gif

Hi Isabel,
Great news and Congratulations on your new NK SE filly, please show us some pictures we are all waiting to hear alll about your filly and your visit to see the NK horses and there beauty. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Jul 29 2008, 07:02 PM)
Hi Isabel,
Great news and Congratulations on your new NK SE filly, please show us some pictures we are all waiting to hear alll about your filly and  your visit to see the NK horses and there beauty. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA

Hi Robert,

Isabel have buy a filly this filly

Rahnana (Mouhannas May Son x Rabeah II by Madheen Sahib)
Pictures you are found on here webside

gratulation isabel wink.gif
horseranch
Thanks Nadine, I just read these comments biggrin.gif
I didn't buy a filly at NK, but at Mouhanna Arabians, close to dr. Nagel.
We are very pleased with her and hope she will grow into a beautiful mare and gives us some lovely foals smile.gif

wub.gif
Robert 1
HI Nadine, thankyou for the information and Isabel your filly is beautiful, I love her gorgeous face. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
horseranch
Thank you Robert rolleyes.gif
anucki
Hi everybody!

Two months ago I was at the stud of Dr Nagel and took som pictures of his wonderful horses. All the place is so beautiful. I hope that Dr Nagel don´t mind if I try to post some pics here.

Much greetings
Anucki
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.