Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nk Hafid Jamil
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
anucki
Sorry!
I have some problems to put the pictures here. I will try again.
Anucki
Robert 1
Hi Anucki,
Are you having any luck with the posting the pic from Dr. Nagels farm and horses. biggrin.gif
Robert
Aremeriel
QUOTE (Dennis @ Jul 29 2008, 01:40 PM)
The grey in the stable is NK Nadir. A beautiful horse!
I thought NK Jamal El Dine is on lease to Norway?

Jamal went back to Germany in July. I'm unsure of the exact date though. wink.gif
Robert 1
QUOTE (Aremeriel @ Aug 3 2008, 11:09 AM)
Jamal went back to Germany in July. I'm unsure of the exact date though. wink.gif

Thankyou for the information about NK Jamal El Dine. biggrin.gif
Robert
barbara.gregory
My new colt, Moataz al Nakeeb, not very good photos, taken with my mobile phone. He preferred to roll rather than have his photo taken.

I will try and get some better ones!!!!

Barbara
Helga
Hello Barbara,

He looks fantastic!!! Very Hafid-like! Huge congratulations with him - I can't wait to see more photos!!

Best wishes,
Helga Madsen,
Denmark
Robert 1
Hi Barb,
He looks great and once again welcome and congrats, please post more pics. laugh.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabains, USA
Asala Arabians
Our 2008 Hafid Jamil grandson,
Asala Hafid Nahman, by DF Malik Jamil (NK Hafid Jamil x Amouva by Maysoun)
out of Asra Milahaa (Nahaman x Asra Milah by Maysoun)

More pictures at www.Asala.de

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
barbara.gregory
What a lovely foal, Asala Arabians. Hafid Jamil certainly passes on his "exotic" to his children and grandchildren

I will try and get some better photos of Moataz soon. I also need to get my video camera out of mothballs as he is a fabulous mover. Hassanain told me that he watches his foals and then tries to give them appropriate names using the Koran and that "Moataz" means proud or the proud one and he thought it suited the colt because of the way he carried himself and moved. It is lovely to hear details of your horses that you didn't breed yourself instead of just having them with no history. It makes them even more special for me.

Moataz's beautiful dam, Bint rebecca, has had a colt, a week old now, and he is absolutely gorgeous with a really fabulous head; he is going to be stunning.

Barbara
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (barbara.gregory @ Aug 9 2008, 10:05 PM)
My new colt, Moataz al Nakeeb

Dear Barbara,

he looks very handsome and resembles his sire a lot. Who is his dam? rolleyes.gif
Echo1
Congratualtions Asala, what a beautiful colt you have. wub.gif

Dear Barbara,
I am enjoying reading your posts about your new colt Moataz Al Nakeeb. I can feel your excitement this is such a special time for you. I wish you tons of happiness with your new colt.

Here's a picuture of *Alaa Jabbar's first foal, Echo Hill Amir, who was born on the 4th of July. It's was a great birthday for him, and how befitting that he was the first to be born from this line in the US on the 4th of July. biggrin.gif
His dam is a double *Ansata Ibn Halima mare, with classic type and is from the Farida tf line, through *Bint Dahma/Sarita RSI. This couldn't have gone any better, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Amir has the size and body from his dam and has the identical type of his sire, *Alaa Jabbar.
When I compare head shots of *Alaa Jabbar and his son Echo Hill Amir, you can't tell the difference between the two. wink.gif He was born bay, with only a white star, and is going to turn that lovely grey like his sire and like NK Hafid Jamil. wub.gif

Photos of Echo Hill Amir, Michelle Conner ©. Photo of *Alaa Jabbar as a baby by Miri Berger©
barbara.gregory
Dear Echo, your colt is beautiful, you must be very excited by him. His sire also looks lovely; there are so many stunning horses in this "family".

Dear Dr Wigger, his dam is Bint Rebecca. She has just produced a colt foal who is a week old, he is stunning, I saw him yesterday but didn't get any photos as it was just starting to rain so he had to come in and I didn't get the chance to take any pictures.

Delyth, I saw Delphinia there, she had been mated and was waiting to be scanned next week to see if she is in foal before she travels to the middle east. A very nice mare, a missed opportunity?

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Jakes
Dear Barbara

Congratulations on your wonderful colt! I really like his mother also. The Hafid Jamil cross back to Salaa El Dine daughters is working particularly well. wink.gif

Anucki, thanks for the pictures of Hafid Jamil - he looks wonderful! biggrin.gif Are you going to post them here? If you are still having trouble with your computur I could post them for you????

I attach a pic of my Hafid Jamil son Djamil - not a 'pretty' picture at all - just to show his wonderful balance in the body. I know a lot of people critize these lines for conformation issues (some possibly with reason) but I must admit I am just blown away by the overall balance and harmony of my colt's body.

Jakes
Jakes
Dear Barbara

Congratulations on your wonderful colt! I really like his mother also. The Hafid Jamil cross back to Salaa El Dine daughters is working particularly well. wink.gif

Anucki, thanks for the pictures of Hafid Jamil - he looks wonderful! biggrin.gif Are you going to post them here? If you are still having trouble with your computur I could post them for you????

I attach a pic of my Hafid Jamil son Djamil - not a 'pretty' picture at all - just to show his wonderful balance in the body. I know a lot of people critize these lines for conformation issues (some possibly with reason) but I must admit I am just blown away by the overall balance and harmony of my colt's body.

Jakes
ashabarab
for the people who critize...please go and have a look for yourself..
l too was blow away by the overall quality of these horses, and l promise you it takes a lot to blow me away these days...

l went with an open mind...and saw some of the best horses l have ever seen

ash

gbfahne.gif
rhoni
Dear Barbara - Your colt looks lovely, even on YOUR photographs!!! laugh.gif Can't wait to meet him in person, and I wish you much joy with him - you deserve it.
Love, Rhoni
Polar Arabians
Here is our Hafid-Jamil Granddaughter:

P.A. HADARAH
by Shahim Al Nakeeb out of P.A. Halifee Latifa (Shah Al Badi x Ansata Hamama)
Robert 1
Hi Jakes,
Djamil is growing so fast and is very much in harmony with himself, even at a young age this can be seen as this line of horses doesn't appear to ever get out of balance and dosen't go through the ackward stages.
They have such a gentle disposition but, at the same time they are so macho and never seem to tire of wanting to put on a show for everyone to enjoy.
Jakes when is Djamil's first foal due, I will be waiting to see this beauty. biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
Asala Arabians
@ Kelly and Barbara

thank you very much.... rolleyes.gif
and I see your colts and think you´re right....
the horses of NK Hafid Jamil are simply magical.... wub.gif

Tanja
Jakes
Hi Robert

Yes time flies! Djamil has been in South Africa for exactly a year now - and how he has changed. ohmy.gif It's in the middle of our winter at the moment (although he did not get much of a winter coat) and I will take some nice pictures of him in a few months time.

I find that my colt has very much a 'one man personality'. He is very easy going when I work with him, but can be difficult if he does not know the handler. Not that I mind - I like it when it's clear that a horse 'recognises' the handler.
How is Jabbars personality?

Djamil's first foal is due end of December, so still a bit of a wait I'm afraid. sad.gif

Anucki - I hope it's ok with you, but I have posted on of the pics that you send me of the wonderful Hafid.

Best

Jakes
anucki
Hi Jakes!

Yes, it´s no problem when you post the pics here as I have still problems to do it.

Much greetings!
Anucki
Jakes
Hi Anucki

Thanks for the confirmation. So here we go with some more pics of Hafid. smile.gif smile.gif

Forum members, please keep in mind that the pics were taken by Anucki and Hafid was clearly not made up for a photoshoot. Still I find the pictures amazing and his type is clearly evident regardless of a shaved face, trimmed bridel patc oils etc..... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I think this could well be how the wonderful Dr Nagel would like his horses remembered - NATURAL!!

Enjoy wink.gif

Jakes

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Echo1
Ash and Tanja,

I think you're both right. I too see this group of horses as being exceptional. There isn't anything like them in SE .

But, take a look at this lithograph, reprinted from Prince Mohamed Aly, titled
"Arab Horse of Najd"...

Dr. Nagel is correct when he states there are two basic types to the SE horse. The northern type, and the southern (Nejd) type.

Kelly
barbara.gregory
Thank you all for your lovely photos of your horses, truly beautiful. From what I have seen (unfortunately I have not yet managed a trip to Dr Nagel's) Hafid puts his super front and stunningly exotic type on the mare but still manages to keep her good qualities and the movement has been truly breathtaking.

Barbara
Jakes
Barbara

About the movement part of the Hafid Jamil children I agree with you. Most seem to be very showy and move light and airy with high tail carriage.

When I asked Dr Nagel for foal pictures of Hafid Jamil, he said that they did not have any. Apparently Hafid Jamil was quite sich as a foal and I have always wondered if this 'rough start' in life did not effect his own movement?

Jakes
Robert 1
QUOTE (ashabarab @ Aug 10 2008, 07:11 PM)
for the people who critize...please go and have a look for yourself..
l too was blow away by the overall quality of these horses, and l promise you it takes a lot to blow me away these days...

l went with an open mind...and saw some of the best horses l have ever seen

ash

gbfahne.gif

Dear Ash,
How fortunate you are to be able to go and see Dr. Nagels breeding program for your self. biggrin.gif
What was some of the things that stood out for you and make a difference for you?
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
dogwoodsprings
Robert,
I see that Alaa Jabbar's colt is nothing short of awesome...... what a future AJ has as a sire!
Jerel
Robert 1
Hi Jerel,
Yes, the anticipation of *ALAA JABBARS foals has been something we had hoped to be favorable and now are very pleased with his first foal Echo Hill Amir.
We are excited about the news that your lovely show champion Hey Baby will also be having his baby.
It all has been worth the waiting. biggrin.gif
attachmentid=79129]
Robert
cate
Hi Barbara,

Congratulations! I have been wondering when he would arrive. What a gorgeous boy he is. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Oh I do wish you lived nearer so that I could see him in the flesh. He is just superb absolutely superb! Wishing you much joy with him.

Cate gbfahne.gif
ashabarab
robert l

sadly l do not live near.. but l have been fortunate enough to see the horses of hassanain al nakeeb [thank you hassanain]

what struck me most was type...l saw extreemly typy correct horses with excellant confirmation that moved like a dream

they all had good legs, beautifull heads were very well balanced and all had good natures, ears forward eager to please and happy to see you attitute

hafid himself had gone back to germany for the summer, but l will go to see him when he returns....any excuse for another look....

the foals were superb..the type of foal l dream of getting

apart from photos l had not seen these horses in the flesh and with all the flack about touched up photos l had a very open mind...if anything the horses were BETTER than the photos l had seen...why bother with photshop when you have perfection

ash

this is only a snap shot taken by me...but it gives you an idea!
Robert 1
QUOTE (Jakes @ Aug 11 2008, 08:23 AM)
Hi Robert

Yes time flies! Djamil has been in South Africa for exactly a year now - and how he has changed.  ohmy.gif It's in the middle of our winter at the moment (although he did not get much of a winter coat) and I will take some nice pictures of him in a few months time.

I find that my colt has very much a 'one man personality'. He is very easy going when I work with him, but can be difficult if he does not know the handler. Not that I mind - I like it when it's clear that a horse 'recognises' the handler.
How is Jabbars personality?

Djamil's first foal is due end of December, so still a bit of a wait I'm afraid.  sad.gif

Anucki - I hope it's ok with you, but I have posted on of the pics that you send me of the wonderful Hafid.

Best

Jakes

Hi Jakes,
You bet time flies, and I am so glad to hear how well Djamil is doing with you, they are so smart and can figure things out quickly, Djamil knows you are his best friend. biggrin.gif
Jabbar has this brilliance about him that makes any person around him drawn to him, it is a hard thing to explain with this line of horses but, there is an immediate attraction to these horses. I have had horses of all sorts through out my entire life and have trained many, so I always look to notice certain things about them to judge their intelligence and with this line of NK horses they make it so apparent to the one looking at them and even more so to their owners. biggrin.gif
This has also followed through with * Alaa Jabbars first colt Echo Hill Amir, he is so macho and sweet at the same time at only one month old, it starts right from the get go. biggrin.gif
They also display a certain dominance when they are in the show ring or when they are near other stallions, it is not a harsh thing but, it is a display of taking charge and being the dominant one. biggrin.gif

Jakes you were saying it is the middle of the winter for you now, what type of weater do you get and what temps?

Robert
Jakes
Hi Robert

Our winter temps are no where near as extreme as your winters I guess. Our winter days are always sunny with little to no rain. We do occasionaly get snow, but very little.

The night temp's get pretty cold (similar to desert conditions) with the average minimum winter temp going down to about -5C. Lots of frost, but at least it's a dry cold.

Not sure how Djamil will react in the show ring - but we will soon find out. He will be shown next year and we will start his training after the breeding season in November. Hopefully he will be ready for Nationals in May 09!

Best
Jakes
Robert 1
QUOTE (ashabarab @ Aug 12 2008, 12:30 PM)
robert l

sadly l do not live near.. but l have been fortunate enough to see the horses of hassanain al nakeeb [thank you hassanain]

what struck me most was type...l saw extreemly typy correct horses with excellant confirmation that moved like a dream

they all had good legs, beautifull heads were very well balanced and all had good natures, ears forward eager to please and happy to see you attitute

hafid himself had gone back to germany for the summer, but l will go to see him when he returns....any excuse for another look....

the foals were superb..the type of foal l dream of getting

apart from photos l had not seen these horses in the flesh and with all the flack about touched up photos l had a very open mind...if anything the horses were BETTER than the photos l had seen...why bother with photshop when you have  perfection

ash

this is only a snap shot taken by me...but it gives you an idea!

Hi Ash,
You are so right on about these NK line of horses, this is nice to hear how these horses made such an impression on you and in your mind. biggrin.gif
We have had Arabian Horses for a long time and when we saw *Alaa Jabbar turned loose in his padock it is almost unbelievable how agile, they are so graceful and light on thier feet. biggrin.gif
And these horses pass this on to their foals, our new colt Echo Hill Amir is just like his sire. laugh.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
AbshaArabians
Congratulations! Robert to the first foal from *Alaa Jabbar, Echo Hill Emir looks very semilar to Jabbar smile.gif smile.gif

here some new pics from Jabbar`s little halfsister Lutfiyah by the special NK Hafid Jamil * Martaba wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Robert 1
Hi Miri,
Thanks, we are excited to see how Jabbar can sire his look in our Ansata blooded mares, Echo Hill Amir has much of the beautiful look of his sire but, with a taller body from the Ansata lines. wink.gif

I love your Lutfiyah, these lines are very special to me. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
Helga
Wow, Miri, that is one beautiful girl!!! So much Hafid!! I love her! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Best wishes,
Helga
barbara.gregory
Lutfiyah, wow, what a beauty and the colour is the icing on the cake. I love dark bays (but why do they insist on getting "dusty" all the time)? There are so many really gorgeous horses from these bloodlines; I feel very priveledged to have been able to purchase one.

I will try and get some more of my new colt; sadly the ones I have taken are very poor and make him look ordinary which he certainly isn't! Below are some more photos of Murtajab al Nakeeb. I apologise that I am a very poor photographer; imagine what a good photographer would do with him. He is breath taking.

Enjoy!

Barbara
ashabarab
wow barbara are those the ones from your phone?
love the first one...l tried to take a mini vid but got ground coverage instead

he is such a nice horse, and has a super personality, a real live in the tent type of horse..

now l only have to wait untill next year for my own....l can see the time dragging

sigh

ash

gbfahne.gif

ps but l have my eye on your new colt...so you had better watch out [2010 maybe?]
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (AbshaArabians @ Aug 15 2008, 11:55 PM)
here some new pics from Jabbar`s little halfsister Lutfiyah by the special NK Hafid Jamil * Martaba  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif
<a href='http://www.abshaarabians.de/08-01/4602.jpg' target='_new'></a>

... greetings from look-a-like half-sister Lulua around the corner smile.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Gabriele Schweiher
QUOTE (AbshaArabians @ Aug 15 2008, 11:55 PM)
Congratulations! Robert to the first foal from *Alaa Jabbar, Echo Hill Emir looks very semilar to Jabbar  smile.gif  smile.gif

here some new pics from Jabbar`s little halfsister Lutfiyah by the special NK Hafid Jamil * Martaba  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif
<a href='http://www.abshaarabians.de/08-01/4747.jpg' target='_new'></a>

<a href='http://www.abshaarabians.de/08-01/4645.jpg' target='_new'></a>

<a href='http://www.abshaarabians.de/08-01/4602.jpg' target='_new'></a>

<a href='http://www.abshaarabians.de/08-01/4767-1.jpg' target='_new'></a>

Oh! Bitte einpacken und nach süddeutschland schicken! Dringend! Wegen Suchtgefahr! Schmacht!!!!!! biggrin.gif wink.gif
barbara.gregory
Hi Ash

Yes, they are the ones I took with my phone. Hope your foal next year is equally stunning.

Barbara
Robert 1
Hi Ash,
You bet your foal will be a beauty, and congratulations and welcome to the gang. biggrin.gif

Barbara,
Your Murtajab is striking, I can't wait to see more pics, I have said before, this line of horses has beauty a blind person can see, even with a cell phone pic's they are amazing beauty. biggrin.gif
Robert
barbara.gregory
If only, Robert!

Murtajab belongs to Hassanain al Nakeeb, my colt is Moataz al Nakeeb. I am sure he will be equally stunning with time. He is only two and still has a lot of growing to do. Murtajab is four. He is by Hafid and my colt is by the Hafid son Hilal al Nakeeb. Funnily enough I saw Hilal as a foal and liked him very much; never dreamt that one day I would own a son of his. I wish I could see Jabbar, they are so much better in the flesh as their movement is just awesome. They move so beautfully and are so light on thier feet that they almost seem not to touch the ground when they are trotting.

I will have to try and get to see Dr Nagel's horses as they look stunning as well. I have never been to a stud and seen such wonderful horses as Hassanain has; I could take all of them home with me and if I had the free choice of all his horses to take just one I would have a complete mental breakdown trying to decide which one to have, they are all just awesome.

Barbara
Robert 1
Barbara, I am sorry, I meant your horse but used the wrong name after reading the many post, your MOATAZ AL NAKEEB IS GORGEOUS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !. biggrin.gif
Robert
dogwoodsprings
Barbara,
What a BEAUTY you have.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Nagel horses just look like the drawings and paintings of the horses that almost look too beautiful to be real....... we are so thankful that Robert and Echo Hill et. al. brought Alaa Jabbar to the U.S.
and.... now .....finally........ we have seen AJ's first colt..... simply AWESOME ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please more photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerel
barbara.gregory
AJ sounds awesome. However, it doesn't matter how beautiful he is if he is to be a stallion he needs to be a good producer and it appears that he scores top marks for that as well as his beauty. I hope we will see photos of all his babies as they arrive.

Robert, thank you for your kind words about my colt. I am very excited about him, he will certainly be a real assett and should nick well with my mares; I just have to be patient as it will be 2010 before we have any babies by him.

It is amazing how consistent this line is. I think all us fans of these bloodlines should start our own little club; one day we could all arrange to meet (at Dr Nagel's)??? Bit of a long journey for many of you but great for me. I get to meet you all and not to far to travel plus I get to see Dr Nagel's horse. I really can't lose. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Please all keep posting your photos as they are such beautiful horses. before I saw them for myself I heard a lot of negative comments about them, even heard them called "Barbie doll horses" and one can't really judge just from photos but when I saw Hassanain's horses I was just blown away by them. I think they must be the best group of horses in the UK; certainly the best I have seen. Now I just need one of his fillies!!!! Can't rally do it, my bank manager would have a coronary!!!

Barbara
Robert 1
Dr. Dan,
Click to view attachment wub.gif wink.gif
Jerel, Barbara, Miri, Usamah, Nadine, Jakes and all, what a wonderful honor it is to have horses of this line and to be part of a group of wonderful people like this biggrin.gif
Robert
ashabarab
l too agree with barbara, l think the horses at hassanain al nakeeb are some of the best arabians in the country, and they are SE's [truely the iceing on the cake]

the hafid offspring and truely beautiful and have everything that l as a breeder want in my horses

saying that barbara has some pretty awesome horses too, and with the addition of her beautiful new colt should breed some outstanding foals

so watch this space!

ash

gbfahne.gif

ps there are some fab photos here of lovely horses..please keep posting
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (ashabarab @ Aug 17 2008, 12:12 PM)
ps there are some fab photos here of lovely horses..please keep posting

Dear ash,

for you one more picture of HADDIYA JAMIL (NK Hafid Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek), the full sister of Lulua. Pic by Miri Berger.

Click to view attachment

wub.gif
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
Echo Hill Amir
Hi All,
Leaving for vacation at the ocean see you all when I get back, enjoy laugh.gif
Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.