Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nk Hafid Jamil
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Passionata
Can anyone tell me about NK Hafid Jamil, I am new to straight egyptians. Any information would be gratefully received.
norabian
Hi Passionata,

what kind of informations do you need?
Photos?
Offspring?
Something else?
Here in this Forum are some topics with infos about him, for example: Katharinenhof (pinned).

Greetings
GastGuest
Hi,

guck doch einfach mal auf

NK Hafid Jamil

vielleicht hilft dir das ja weiter
usamah ezzain
PICTURES WILL SAY THE WHOLE STORY
FIRST HIS FATHER
usamah ezzain
HIS MOTHER
usamah ezzain
HIMSELF wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
usamah ezzain
ANOTHER OF HIM

wub.gif wub.gif
usamah ezzain
HIS OLDEST DAUGHTER wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
usamah ezzain
HER FULL SISTER wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
usamah ezzain
THEIR FULL BROTHER wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
usamah ezzain
FINALLY,HIS GRANDSON OUT OF HIS FIRST DAUGHTER, MEZHER EZZAIN ph34r.gif
usamah ezzain
AND ONOTHER SON OF HIM,JAMILL EZZAIN cool.gif
usamah ezzain
I AM VERY HONOURED TO TELL YOU THAT I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIM THAT I OWN 3 OF HIS SONS AND 9 DAUGHTERS cool.gif
ANOTHER OF HIS DAUGHTERS,NK NAKEEBYA,NAMED AFTER MY DEAR FREIND HASANAIN ALNAKEEB wink.gif
Passionata
Thank you so much for the replies and the beautiful photos, what beautiful horses!! You are so lucky. I may be going to look at a filly by him for my stallion in the week. I don't know much about him. If the filly is anything like the horses in the photos I will be taking her home straightaway!!!

Another silly question, are they good show horses?

Many, many thanks!! biggrin.gif
usamah ezzain
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
I dont think I ever saw a offspring by Hafid Jamil in the showring, maybe I am just blind ph34r.gif or there must be a reason for them not to be shown?
Charlotte
I would be interested to know if Hafid Jamil has ever had a rider on his back? How about his offspring, if any of them are old enough? Or his sire? I am a bit worried as I have never seen any of them under saddle and it would put my mind at rest to know that they are more than pretty playthings! (No offence meant) smile.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 19 2005, 07:19 PM)
I dont think I ever saw a offspring by Hafid Jamil in the showring, maybe I am just blind ph34r.gif or there must be a reason for them not to be shown?

You are just blind. tongue.gif Have a look at the video-section. There you'll find at least one successful example: DF Malik Jamil. As almost all of Hafids offspring are at NK (who doesn't show), in the UK and in Kuwait, I'm not aware of show results over there. Time will tell.
Gari
You know Lady Wentworth learned after owning Crabbet a few years, that no one ever takes their best into the showring (presuming they are as well known as she was). She never showed her best after awhile because they were the breeding stock. She didn't want anything to happen to them-didn't want to take the risk. She did show the babies. That would be my guess why you wouldn't see him or the immediate offspring. The breeders of NK Hafid Jamil are sufficiently well known that it is unnecessary to show (Does Nagel show anything anymore?).

The dreamy thing would be to have Mr. Ezzain show us just where he rides his horses every day! (Please give them all a kiss for me!)
Passionata
Hi Gari,

You might be interested to know that the filly I am going to look at is out of a Carmargue daughter.
What do you think of this cross? wink.gif
Ralph
WOW! blink.gif

As somewhat of a related example, this *CAMARGUE daughter (Om El Shaina) when combined with the Egyptian influence of *Sanadik El Shaklan produced the ultra-exquisite full siblings: Om El Shahmaan and Om El Shahdina.

I wish I were you! smile.gif

Ralph
Passionata
Ralph,

So you think this might be a nice cross then?

All being well I plan to put her to an Ibn Estopa Son.
usamah ezzain
dear gari,
thanks for your correct statement,they all reciprocate kisses to you biggrin.gif you are right by saying that jewels dont need the showground hassle and judges nowadays need judging themselves ph34r.gif not all but most wink.gif the stallions in my place are ridden at least 4 days a week,provided they are over 3 years old,but the madonas are kept for the glorious job of making further beauties wub.gif
such as this filly by ALMURTAJIZ AND NK NAKEEBYA wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Ralph
As I see more and more of the *CAMARGUES and I understand more and more about this amazing horse's influence...or rather his consistency....I think you are WISE and forward thinking. smile.gif And combining the blood of *Estopa...well, that's a heaven-made match wub.gif
usamah ezzain
DEAR RALPH,
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT,I HAVE TRIED TO BREED A CAMARGUE DAUGHTER OUT OF ELSHAKLAN DAUGHTER,G INDIANNE SUMMER TO SALAA EL DINE AND THE RESULT WAS

MY BAHERAH EZZAIN wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif WHO IS MY SWEETHEART cool.gif
usamah ezzain
AND THIS IS HER FILLY OUT OF ALMURTAJIZ wub.gif
Ralph
wub.gif BAHERAH EZZAIN....I did not know that you tried this combination blink.gif WOW! All the mare families in this pedigree are POWERFUL lines....combined with STALLIONS that have set themselves apart, through their siring ability. What are your plans for her?
usamah ezzain
BAHERAH EZZAIN IS WAITING FOR NK QASWARAH HER FUTURE GROOM wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif OTHERWISE SHE IS MY SPOILED GIRL laugh.gif
Ralph
Her filly by Ansata AlMurtajiz is lovely...if he is the "Poet Warrior"....your filly is the warrior's song of celebration smile.gif as she is a great prize...he is siring very consistently, across all lines, as also evidencedby Psyche's Amber Gem...you have a very good horse but you don't need me to say that....you know that already smile.gif
usamah ezzain
DEAR RALPH,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,HOPE TO SEE YOU AT EZZAIN ARABIANS ONE OF THOSE DAYS AND MAYBE I WILL GIVE YOU ONE OF HER GETS biggrin.gif
Timbuk2
Hello Passionata

I do hope you do no think I am being rude, however I recently visited a farm here in Australia that owns a mare named Passionata, she is an Australian Champion.

I have seen many mares from all over the world and she is definitely the most beautiful I have ever seen, and she is a fantastic mover, she is by Sanadik el Shaklan, I just wondered where you got your name from as it is quite unusual.

Cheers
Tim
Gari
Passionata, Wow! when do we get to see pictures??? GET HER!!!!!

Dear Usamah,

Only one stallion has ever made me cry for sheer joy of seeing him that first time. Seeing your pictures has made me weep once more - incredibly elated to know Carmargue lives on in such beauties as you have created. Thank you so much for sharing these fabulous creatures...(How blessed can we mortals be? ) My dream is one day to see your herd!

Best,
Gari

This is *Carmargue-a lover if ever there was one. Always adored and adoring. He knew who cared for him and so do his offspring.
Eline
QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 19 2005, 07:19 PM)

Come to Baden-Baden and you will see for sure one of his most beautifull offspring!!!
usamah ezzain
DEAR SWEET GARI wub.gif
I DO THE SAME WITH MY HORSES,WEEPING OUT OF JOY AND CONTEND,AND IT IS NICE TO DO IT TOGETHER biggrin.gif SO DO COME TO VISIT, AND YOU CAN STAY AT EZZAIN ARABIANS AND ENJOY ALL THE HORSES AS LONG AS YOU WANT cool.gif
usamah ezzain
DEAR ELINE,
WHEN IS BADEN ,AND SHOW US WHICH OF HIS GREAT GET IS SHOWN wub.gif
Helga
Dear Usamah,

The Egyptian Event Europe in Baden-Baden is August 6th & 7th. I too have heard that one or two Hafid Jamil offspring will be shown there this year - I am looking very much forward to seeing it.
smile.gif
Gari
Ezzain,

Thank you! One day I pray to be able to make that trip. In the meantime, PLEASE, keep posting those wonderful pictures of your beautiful horses and fabulous sunrises and sunsets! To bring so much beauty on so regular a basis must surely promise you a place in heaven! (Who is the gorgeous bay?)

Helga, are those your horses? Elines? Can you tell us the pedigrees?

Best,
Gari
Passionata
Tim,

Passionata is my foundation mare and she is a lovely polish broodmare. Have you any pictures of the Australian Passionata?

Gari,

You are perfectly correct about the Carmargue horses loving you back, they always know when you need someone to cry on!!!

The filly is bay, which I find a bit surprising as she is out of the grey mare Om el Camila Estopa, do you know her?

I will post some pictures when I have seen her.
Timbuk2
QUOTE (Passionata @ Jun 20 2005, 07:23 PM)
Tim,

Passionata is my foundation mare and she is a lovely polish broodmare.  Have you any pictures of the Australian Passionata?

Gari,

You are perfectly correct about the Carmargue horses loving you back, they always know when you need someone to cry on!!!

The filly is bay, which I find a bit surprising as she is out of the grey mare Om el Camila Estopa, do you know her?

I will post some pictures when I have seen her.

Hello Passionata

I do have some photos I took on my mobile phone when I visited plus a couple that were emailed to me by the owners, is it appropriate to upload on this thread, as it is about Hafid Jamil? Perhaps I should start a new topic???
I wonder who was the first Passionata biggrin.gif
Cheers
Tim
And for all of you out there that have horses with bad legs, that cant be used for anything but shows, Sour grape! rolleyes.gif
Keep breeding for the heads, and you will end up with a horse that cant even stand anymore, but of course that doesnt matter, cos the head is pretty! ph34r.gif
Mitch
I would think that to breed with this stallion one would really have to consider the mare.She would have to be something quiet special...a great long neck with just as long a hip and high set tail, she would need to have four good legs but I suppose would not need to be that pretty, for I think he could add that...just like every other mating, one would have to match the sire with the dam...good luck wink.gif
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Guest & Mitch

I wonder have either of you ever seen this horse in the flesh, to make such disparaging remarks one would assume that you have managed to see the horse very close up for your thorough public appraisals.

Am I correct Hafid Jamil has not been shown? So it would seem that if you have been a guest of his owner it says volumes of the kind of people you are.

ph34r.gif
Jenni
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
QUOTE (Mitch @ Jun 21 2005, 09:37 AM)
Hafid Jamil has not been shown in a show ring how ever he has made an appearance at the farm he was bred from which he has been seen by a number of people who have the same thoughts on this horse as I. Now can you say you have never ever judged a horse by a photo or on hear say as told to you :o

Actually Mitch

If I am an invited guest at a breeders farm to see a horse/horses, whilst I may have my own opinion, I would NEVER publicly make disparaging remarks, and in particular on a forum hiding behind pseudonyms.

Jenni
Mitch
Well I would say in most cases one would self invite ones self to a stud by ringing the owner as asking for a appointment....As to if you would NEVER make a public statment , then what 's the difference doing so behind close doors. I'm sure one would be much harsher with things said than stated here. ph34r.gif
Hafid fan
Dear Jenni,
I applause your principles,the arab horse society as such,is full of "wanna be "people who are full of envy and hatred to succesfull beeders,they go to their farms as guests and then get on the internet under fictitious names and slander the horses and the people who openend their homes for them.They are nothing but failures .I have seen a lot of them for many years now.It is very sad that such nobil creature like the arabian horse would attract such cowered people.
Hafid fan:
You know what, the arabian horse world also consist of succesfull breeders that actually breed these amazing creatures for what the bedouins used them for! For riding! rolleyes.gif Look at the older arabians? did they have a big dish? Nope not to many of them. But did their owners love them anyway? hmm I believe they did! They were all pretty in their own way, and they had the intelligent and lovely disposition that the arabian is so wellknow for. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Oh yes, and btw if you ask people that have other breeds, and ask them if they like the new type of arabian, or the old one, I think you will find that most will prefer the old one, with less dish! Some even say that they think the arabians in the showring are some of the most ugly they have seen and looks like seahorses.
guestGuest
Hello can someone post a full side photo of Hafid Jamil.Thanx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.