Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simeon Silpa
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
suhalaarabians
I have been searching Australia for the 'perfect' straight egyptian mare to add to our breeding program for some time now. It is with great pleasure that i announce after months and months of trying to convince her owner to sell her to me, i can proudly say that we will be purchasing her. For as long as i can remember i have always loved the stallion Asfour Imp Germeny and have always dreamed of owning a daugther by him.

'Simeon Silpa' is a daugther of Asfour Imp Germany, from Maardassa Imp USA who is by El Halimaar out of Hadassa (The Egyptian Prince x Nafairtiti - full sister to Shaikh Al Badi) and is a bay rising 3 year old. When i first saw Silpa i was blown away and knew that she was that mare i had been looking for.

This comming breeding season Simeon Silpa will hopefully be bred to our straight egyptian colt, Shalin Al Saba (Anaza Bay Shahh x Simeon Siboni).Her only full sister is owned by Helga Madsen in Europe.

Lachlan
www.suhalaarabians.com
Hoogie
Congratulations Lachlan! smile.gif
Helga
Dear Lachlan,

Again huge congrats on getting your hands on Silpa!!! tongue.gif You are very lucky to have her! I am looking forward to hearing about her future foals with you.

All the best wishes to you - and also greetings to Silpa's fullsister in Denmark, Simeon Sefirot smile.gif
barbara.gregory
Congratulations on getting the filly of your dreams. I hope she has a long and happy life life with you and produces some lovely babies.

I have never seen Asfour in the flesh but he looks gorgeous from his photos.

regards

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Czerdze
Congrats!

What an amazing mare!
Greg Egan
Hi Lachlan
Congratulations on your purchase of your lovely Silpa
Look forward to seeing many beautiful foals from her and Shalin
All the best with it all
suhalaarabians
Thankyou everyone for your congratlations.. it is such a dream come true and i cant wait untill she arrives. I will be sure to post some more pictures soon.

Thanks Again,

Regards

Lachlan
www.suhalaarabians.com
suhalaarabians
Simeon Silpa finally arrived last week and i thought i would share a few pictures..
allyndah
Hello Lachlan,

A huge congratulations to you on the purchase of Simeon Silpa, i had the pleasure in seeing Silpa after she arrived at Lachlans and she's a lovely young mare and full of spirit... Once again congratulations and i look forward seeing the resulting foal when you breed her to your lovely colt Shalin Al Saba...

Lynda smile.gif
suhalaarabians
heres another pic..
Bakr
Lachlan

Congratulations for the new member of your breeding program smile.gif , Silpa looks just gorgeous, we wish you and her all l the best wink.gif and it would be exciting to see her foals by ur colt Shalin , do you have more pics ?? they looks awesome.

good luck

bakr
Sliver
She was owned by Saba arabians right? I have a video clip of Silpa I think. Or do I? lol

Dara
suhalaarabians
Hello Dara,

Yes that is correct, Silpa was owned by Saba Arabians. Yes i would say you probably would have a video of her if you have the Saba video.

Regards Lachlan
suhalaarabians
Many thanks to everyone who sent their congratulations.....

Bakr, I will try and get some more photos as soon as possible.

Regards Lachlan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.