Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us who you are...
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
MarieGuest
Inspired by Mohamed's thread, I think it would be fun to see who the people in this forum actually is rolleyes.gif
It will also be easier to recognise each other at shows...

So plz post a picture of yourself, with or without horses tongue.gif

Regards,
Marie
maybe you should start the ball rolling ...
Billy
This is me Jani Pedersen and my black stallion Rih by The Verdict HG.

We comes from

Winter 2005 tongue.gif

Summer 2004 biggrin.gif
almuntaha
Christian Kesseböhmer
Al Muntaha Arabians
mit Al Muntaha Ibn Jamal von Jamal El Dine
Foto: Doris Melzer
HLM
WOW CHRISTIAN , I DONT KNOW WHO IS MORE HANDSOME YOU OR THAT LOVELY FOAL.

HANSI biggrin.gif
C_Ma
Christina Christensen (from Denmark), and Ansata Haisam
Wahag
QUOTE (MarieGuest @ Jun 23 2005, 12:40 PM)
Inspired by Mohamed's thread, I think it would be fun to see who the people in this forum actually is rolleyes.gif

since you ispired by my thread, so look at photo below, and hop to see u r post in my thread smile.gif

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
paelmchen
From Germany biggrin.gif deutschfahne.gif

Roland Palm & Newel (AAF Absolut x Amun Bint Kaishana)

CarolCH
From Reston, Virginia, USA biggrin.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall and my beloved mare Remy (Alada Remembrance [Alada Baskin x Mustiskka x Muscat]) confirmed in foal to *Al Adeed Al Shaqab and due late February/early March 2006. wub.gif

Edited to add:
Our farm is "Remembrance Arabians" and our beloved Remy is currently with our dear friend/trainer/handler Clare Salmon-Morrow of Oak Point, Texas and her Mum and our dear friend/mentor/agent Liz Salmon. wink.gif wub.gif
almuntaha
Hey Hansi,

BOTH wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif for sure...!!!!!
Dick
Christine, Kordelas and Dick.
oli
This topic is a very good idea. when all forum members have posted their pics here we will start a poll for the sexiest forum member wink.gif

tongue.gif Oli laugh.gif
Liz Salmon
Photo taken in Uruguay this year on one of the Estancias Arab geldings—note the 2 sheepskins on the saddle !!
bettyk
Betty Keating and Arabest Kaliel--
Canadian Kristine
Kristine Rennich and GF Forever magic+ (Magic Dream)
Renex Arabians
Alberta, Canada

Angel Arabians
HI,

Very nice topic................

this picture is very special to me.
Ilse Klauenberg, me , Muntahi and Birthe....... I'll never forget that moment.

greetings

Jeanine

the picture was taken by zoomperformance
Aliha
deutschfahne.gif my Sweety Ansata Munira wub.gif wub.gif and me Birgit wink.gif
© Miri Berger
Brooke O
Brooke, Crown Chase Farm.

Really old picture though (atleast four years old), but atleast I'm riding an Arabian in it. rolleyes.gif
mckulley1
This is *Ecaho and I at Scottsdale this year.
Amanda
Ralph
That's me and my Rose, after one of our lessons smile.gif
paelmchen
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Sometimes i like the Arabian Look ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
It´s me !!!
ciao roland palm
paelmchen
Normally I am the paelmchen.................
Arabian Stud Europe
This is me: Talitha Bakker
with my good friend Jazzmeen (Essteem)
I own Arabian Stud Europe.
Situated in The Netherlands.
My breedingprogram is based on Ali Jamaal/Bey Shah and Marwan al Shaqab bloodlines.
I just love the forum! Gives me so much inspiration and I am learning more about our precious Arabian every day!

All the best,

Talitha
Hoogie
whoops!
Hoogie
My partbred gelding Shaz, and myself, heading out onto the last loop at the Nationals a couple of years ago. Please excuse the woolly girth cover that I put over my stirrup leathers to stop my blisters hurting!!
Aimbri
Hi,

Let me introduce myself and my "family".

Top photo, Jeannette and El Matrabb, Region 17 Championships 1996.

Bottom photo, from left to right:
Amy, Jeannette, El Matrabb and Brianne, Canadian Nationals 1996.

Jeannette Jardine
Aimbri Arabians
CANADA
Stacie_H
Ahhh

I am EXTREMELY camera shy...I can't explain it but I am! This is one of my more...candid camera moments in which i tried to avoid the camera. I was caught several days later...I'll see if I can find that pic. cool.gif

At least my dog is trying to help me...my Arabian looks incredibly unimpressed (can't say I blame her!) <_<

Praying to all that is holy that this darned thing will show up off of my personal website *exasperated sigh*

and....i was caught showing off my girl several days later in the sun shine. This is about 2 years ago, I think, and i am amazed just looking at this how much she has changed.

Sharabia
Hi All!

It's nice to see some faces! biggrin.gif

This is me (Sheila) and my first SE stallion I owned, V Rashah. He and I are going to building his physique this summer, and I plan to ride him competitively in reining classes in the next year or two!
Sharabia
Rather - first SE stallion I purchased when he was a yearling!
Sharabia
And, last one! He is nine this year. We took these pictures just recently...
Gari
Me and Deputy (registered as Drifters Talal-mostly Davenport/Crabbet breeding) who passed last year at the age of 30.
Daniela
Hello All!

what a great idea. Here is one pic with my SE Mare PA Shalima Al Badi and me.
Dana
And here myself and Dana-Baby..
Dana
Me again ..
habiba
Nice idea! smile.gif
That's me with our gelding Nimroud
Sigrid
My arab mare Vree's Silroos BB (Plakat x Silver Rose (Naplyv) and me, picture taken last summer, when she was still carrying the La Mirage colt SHV Silroos' Lysander. It's a snapshot taken by my mother, in the prairie, so no make-up or styling for the both of us smile.gif

She is now due to foal end of april 2006 by Amurath Muntahi (Amurath Baikal), who's picture figures in the post of Angel Arabians, earlier on in this treat.
Al-Qahira spanish arabians
Hi all of you,

really a nice idea to start this topic ......

this is me and Valeroso Qahira, Classwinner and Junior Champion Intercup 2003, and Mary Lang.

Kind regards,
ELAcrisi
It's nice to see you in person

that's me with my foundation mare Ludmila (Salem x Etica) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif and her daughter El Luwanaya by Rubis wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
some years ago

keep on

Christina
LoLoXLC
Nice to see a pic of Ludmila. She looks lovely. How's she doing?
tkr9
I can't upload any pics of me with horses so I'll have to post this one, and I look pretty grim in it! Oh Well! Taken in the Royal Botanical Gardens of Kew though!

wow tkr9 - I lurk a lot on this forum and from your posts I pictured you to be really old lol!
tkr9
I'll take that as a compliment of my mature outlook and worldly wisdom... blink.gif
Marsina
Me at an egyptian event:
Marsina
And me on my favorite gelding biggrin.gif
AbshaArabians
the Horse from my heart "Djalli" (Djalwa el Absha) and me smile.gif

MiriBerger smile.gif
lynnbrook

This is Danny my son/ trainer & Gameela FA (AL Baraki x Minstrils Bouquet) at the 2004 Region 14 show (Lexington, KY USA) receiving their top five ribbon.

Donna
heidip
Here I am on a cold winter WI. day taking a break from the barn, My chubby True colors colt came with!
tkr9
Gameela's gorgeous! Well done on getting in the top five.
Bakr
Me with Magd Albadeia (Rashdan * Bint Makhsous) . i took during my visit to Albadeia stud last October , Magd was one of my fav stallions .

Bakr
heidip
I thought I'd add another one, this mare now belongs to the King of Morroco. She was a good friend !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.