Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us who you are...
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
...funny? cause I'am telling you the truth???

...maybe we can meet in Aachen...

can send me an email: hillbilly333333@aol.com

;-9
deby
I know I already posted my pic, but we just got these pictures back.
This is me riding Muhbub, owned by George Gros....

can someone help me get my pic up, it wont work for me...
Mesadagirl
Hello I am from Belleville Ontario Canada. I have been watching this string and put a picture of my daughter on it and she keeps saying I need to put my picture on. I feel silly doing this cause I am now "fat and forty". (literally!) sad.gif

Oh well! The horse is one I just picked up on Sunday and my husband took this picture last night. He is Arab and QH cross and quite a charmer. tongue.gif

I am also sunburnt from working outside all weekend as the weather up here was perfect for it!

Sheri
Carol Cooper-Hall
Good Morning Sheri "Mesadagirl"
THANK YOU for sharing your photo with us!! biggrin.gif I posted my photo, below, on page 1 of this thread and must admit I got you beat wink.gif ...I'm "fat and fifty" (literaly)!! Actually, I never liked the word "fat" but rather use "full-figured". biggrin.gif And, as far as I'm concerned, the only size that matters to me, is the size of a person's heart and their character!! biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Mesadagirl
Thanks for making me feel like part of the group Carol! I love this web site, I have learned soooooo much! Everyone is mostly friendly. I have yet to have anyone laugh at my uneducated questions and the answers I get are very patient and informative.

I have never had Arabs and my first was a straight Egyptian mare! smile.gif I also have a gelding but he isn't sE. The horse your with looks like a sweetie! rolleyes.gif

Sheri
deby
ok i finally got my picture working (I hope!!) this is me on Machbub (Imperial Imdal x Maar Bilahh) owned by George Gras...
michelleC
Hello!
I'm moving from Canada to kuwait in a week and i'm looking for stables where i can ride(lease) a horse could you help me? Thank you so much!
michelle C biggrin.gif
Wahag
QUOTE (michelleC @ May 6 2006, 07:21 PM)
Hello!
I'm moving from Canada to kuwait in a week and i'm looking for stables where i can ride(lease) a horse could you help me? Thank you so much!
michelle C biggrin.gif

Sure smile.gif

most welcome, feel free to contact me at any time

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
michelleC
Thanks! Can you give me adresses and phone numbers for the stables?? Thank you so much!

MC smile.gif
Wahag
QUOTE (michelleC @ May 7 2006, 09:18 PM)
Thanks! Can you give me adresses and phone numbers for the stables?? Thank you so much!

MC smile.gif

I have no phone numbers, but the nice thing that most of the schools and riding centers are all near by each other, most of them placed around the equestrian club in Mesila area on 6th ring road.

Mohamed
markuskerstin
Hi,

this is me (kerstin) on tabilah and the other horse is nefuss.

Kerstin
VraeghoeveArabians
These are two pictures of V.H. Rasala and me

....very nice.....veeeeeery niiiiiceeeeeeee!
Donna
well, I generally don't allow my pictures taken, but a friend who came to see my horses and take some pic's snuck one in on me...So I will bit the bullitt and put it up here, with my wrinkles and all...LOL...Can't expect to look like I did 20 yrs ago at age 52 now....I am visiting with my filly here and sorry we both have our eyes squinted, but we weren't use to full sunshine after all the rain yet... blink.gif
Rahhal
Hey Donna ,,,

You and your filly look really beautifull laugh.gif and full of life .... You should take more pictures for us to see of both of you cool.gif

Ali.
Frank
Dear Donna
I agree, both of you girls look elegant and very beautiful.
biggrin.gif
Donna
thank you so much for the wonderful compliments Frank and Ali, you made my day..But I really just can't except how i look on camera...LOL..I have more of the filly, which we call Philly since her name is Phylicity, but not of me...I told you, I avoid those camera's...LOL...
here is a couple of Philly though, and one of her and her half sister which I also bred that was taken at the show this last weekend, the others is her at the trainers place playing..I might not be in the pic's but that is my daughter with our filly in the sister shot so she can take my place..LOL..Thanks again biggrin.gif

cate
What lovely horses you have Donna.... smile.gif
WHOO HOO Donna...BEAUTYFULL smile.gif 3rd picture sends me over the
Donna
Thank you cate and guest..I am very proud of these girls as you can see...I sold the bay as much as i hated to, but her owner just loves her, so that makes me happy and was so glad to see them at the show...but I am keeping the black girl since we lost her mother this last winter to colic...She is only 2 yrs old but has already been leased for her first breeding year when she is ready, and will be bred to Marwan...Both girls are by a new young stallion here in the US named Psky FA by Padron Psyche...he is doing a wonderful job and produceing consistantly,IMO..
Thanks for allowing me to share them with you..Its much better then my pictures anyway...LOL.. rolleyes.gif
eric
Here is myself and Fa Bikr Halim ( Halim El Mansour x Fa Aanisah ), a 4 yo Straight Egyptian, Sheykh Obeyd grandson of Ansata Ibn Halima and RDM Maar Hala.
Wahag
smile.gif what a nice picture Eric, you are looking so nice.

can you please post more pictures for Fa Bikr Halim and his dam and sir if possible

thanking you in advance

Mohamed
eric
more pictures of Bikr, I can't seen to find any scanned pictures of his dam Fa Aanisah, but she is a beautiful black mare. She is a Fa Daalim daughter who is out of a Fa Daalim grandaughter.
Clothilde
Hello Eric, that's good to see Halim's progeny, he'sjust a fantastic stallion!
Where are you located? have you got others horses from Marylin?
If you could post a pic of Aanisah, it will be appreciate?
bakogl
Hallo, my name is barbara, I come from Austria.
I have 2 Stallion, 2 gelding and this SE "babys" in age from two years.
greetings, liebe Grüße aus Österreich
bakogl
hi, and this the other stallions.
Carolyn
Hello all....
Carolyn grant from New Hampshire...I'm 'owned by' 7 mares (6 SE) and two
SE stallions.
The stallions are Saud el Zaghloul by Saud el Ameer
and EmirDahman Shahid by TheEgyptian Prince, currently on lease for two years to Amon Arabians, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Some of our 'Kids' pictured below....
Carolyn
a few more pictures of 'the Kids'
Carolyn
althaqeb
hi ,all

this my pic with my new stallion Abbas Sinan by Ansata Sinan.

SALEH
Wahag
most welcome brother Saleh

what a nice photo, both of you looking soooo nice

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
Almearas
Hi,

I have a couple of straight egptians and a few egyptian related. We recently sold our straight egyptian stallion to the USA, but retained some breedings for our stud. Here are some pics. We have a beauitful black egyptian related mare Satine Al Saba who is in foal to the Australian Desperado for a Christmas Foal, this will be her first foal and we can't wait!!! We also have a lovely double Ruminaja Ali colt and a black bay egyptian related filly.

Menna
Al Mearas Arabians
Almearas
Hi Saleh,

Your stallion looks to have a beauitful eye and lovely face. You must be very happy with him. Has he had any progeny yet? Would love to see some photos.

Menna
Al Mearas Arabians
Morana-Arabians
Hallo Zusammen smile.gif

jetzt will ich mich auch kurz vorstellen rolleyes.gif
bin 33 und komme aus dem schönen bergischen Land.
Neben meiner Vollblutaraberstute habe ich noch eine 3-jährige Quarterstute.

meine "Mo" (Photo ist schon satte 6,5 Jahre alt) dry.gif

meine "Pine" (Photo von gestern, erstmals bei Trail-Üburngen) smile.gif
QUOTE (Almearas @ Jun 5 2006, 08:49 AM)
Hi Saleh,

Your stallion looks to have a beauitful eye and lovely face.  You must be very happy with him.  Has he had any progeny yet?  Would love to see some photos.

Menna
Al Mearas Arabians

hi,Menna

thank u so much.i did not have anyget yet.i just have it week ago.i have seen very nice doghter of him .she is nice but i don t have pic of her.when i get i ll let u know.

best regards
saleh
Rahhal
Hey all guys who posted pics, thanks and welcome on board cool.gif

Saleh, indeed a nice stallion ... congratulations ..which country/city you live in? Who is the mother of your stallion?

Menna, great horses ... I especially love the black mare, she is a beauty smile.gif
Where is your stud?

Regards,
Ali.
althaqeb
QUOTE (Rahhal @ Jun 6 2006, 01:19 PM)
Hey all guys who posted pics, thanks and welcome on board  cool.gif
Saleh, indeed a nice stallion ... congratulations ..which country/city you live in? Who is the mother of your stallion?

Menna, great horses ... I especially love the black mare, she is a beauty  smile.gif
Where is your stud?

Regards,
Ali.

hi,Ali
thank u so much.i m from holy Makkah.the mother is ABBAS PASHA I-12

best regards
saleh
Almearas

Menna, great horses ... I especially love the black mare, she is a beauty  smile.gif
Where is your stud?

Regards,
Ali.

Hi Ali,

Our stud is at Uki, in Northern New South Wales, Australia, just near the goldcoast. Satine is indeed a very beauitful mare. We were very lucky to get her, she is in foal to an Australian National Champion stallion, Desperado. Desperado is the sire of Bremervale Andronicus (exp USA) and many many other beauitful horses, including another filly that we have that is in fact a full sister to Andronicus, her name is Bremervale Insatiaible.

We are looking at importing semen to Australia for Satine's next foal, I would have like to have bred her to Marwan Al Shaqab or Al Laheeb, and so many others but it is hard to get frozen semen for Australia, any suggestions???

Kind Regards

Menna Hornsby
Almearas

Where is your stud?

Regards,
Ali.

Hi Ali,

Our stud is at Uki, in Northern New South Wales, Australia, just near the goldcoast. Satine is indeed a very beauitful mare. We were very lucky to get her, she is in foal to an Australian National Champion stallion, Desperado. Desperado is the sire of Bremervale Andronicus (exp USA) and many many other beauitful horses, including another filly that we have that is in fact a full sister to Andronicus. We are looking at importing semen to Australia for her next foals, all suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Menna Hornsby
savagepassion
Hello everybody,

I'm breeder in France. I have polish mare, straight egyptian and egyptian related.
I product horses for show, breeding and ridding.

All are welcome to see my horses at home.

This is one of my polish mare Piccola (Piruet x Foreva by Forex) (picture by Vinciane Gauthier)
savagepassion
Hello everybody,

I'm breeder in France. I have polish mare, straight egyptian and egyptian related.
I product horses for show, breeding and ridding.

All are welcome to see my horses at home.

This is one of my polish mare Piccola (Piruet x Foreva by Forex) (picture by Vinciane Gauthier)
Bakr
Hello savagepassion
Piccola looks very pretty and so the other mare group ( i 'm in love with Angelina rolleyes.gif ) ....... Good luck and it's very nice to have you here.

Au revior biggrin.gif

Regards
Bakr
TrazirSud
me & my mare Jaytee Just A Treasure (The Fugitive* x Arabian Park Reflection)

Tracey biggrin.gif
savagepassion
Thank you very much Bakr for your nice word.

We are happy to be on this forum, it's always great to speak with people who love arabians.

We are really happy with our mare, Piccola and Angelina are really nice mare.
biggrin.gif
Meralee

Ok Donna,to be fair since I sneeked that photo of you and Philly,this is Me and Golden Desra' my reg. half arab mare( really 3/4 and 1/4 Welsh) last week. I had my SO James take it when I was doing Desi's yearly photo. smile.gif Mer p.s. Yes I am really that white-LOL! No suntan yet this year,the weather hasnt co-operated,not that I get that tan as it is bad for me:).
silvas
I have looked through this thread and there are some wonderful photos. I hate having my picture taken but when you are in the show ring there is not alot you can do so I have got one to post now.
This is me and one of the loves in my life Sameon Sun Dance(Boot's)2 yr old Palomino Colt 81.19% Arab.
He is my dream come true

gbfahne.gif
Michaela
Frank
When someone is as pretty as you you should love it when a picture is taken and not hate it! Two beautiful blondes together. biggrin.gif
chyki
Hello,

I live in Europe, Hungary.
In this year I bought my arabian horse, a stallion from Teyszir B - Wanisa(Visbaden) -not straight egyiptian. Attayr only for hobby, a love for me.
When I bougt he was unbroken.
His personalíty is expressly peaceful but sensitive, under rider attentive and work hardly. Sad, no mans like he..... blink.gif
I can work with Attayr if mares near, he's listen only for me, every time.

I hope I can intersting things to find in this forum.
I share with you my dear's photos, but I know there is more beautiful horses in this site but he is mine tongue.gif

Not the best but I like it
Attayr
With children
Wahag
Most welcome Chyki

but I can't open the pictures sad.gif
CarolHMaginn
Here is my Makhsous daughter Bella and I...

Carol
Rahhal
Hello chyki, welcome to the site ... but can't open the links either..

Michaela, Your Palmino Arabian looks very beautifull .... Congratulations on having him ...

Carol, Carol, Carol !! and Bella looks very special (Looks Makhsous LOL) .. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.