Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us who you are...
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
rachel_ariel
QUOTE (adnan @ Jan 24 2008, 07:32 PM)
Hi all,
the front shot is of me and my Ibn Tuhotmus son "JHR Messauds Amir" and the second shot is of my Egyptian related stallion "Pride er Rih" (EH Adnan x polish/crabbet mare) and I... two of my favorite boys!  biggrin.gif

Jodi

Gorgoeus horses!!!!!

I'm not sure if I posted these but these are some pics of myself and my 2005 colt, NP Ariel in the summer and fall of 2007.

adnan
HI,
thanks! biggrin.gif
Ditto!
Jodi
rachel_ariel
QUOTE (adnan @ Jan 25 2008, 07:21 PM)
HI,
thanks! biggrin.gif
Ditto!
Jodi

No problem! And thanks!

I especially love Pride er Rih, he's gorgeous
straight_egyptian_lover
Well i thought i'd finnaly reply to this and show my self!

My name is Jess. I'm 16 years old and my biggest passion is Arabian Horses. Any arab would do but, it is horses with a lot of Egyptian breeding that i really love. I prefer the horse to have a good small, strong, sound body, extreme head, high tail carrige and a very expressive face with big soft eyes and an amazing movement. Some of my favourite stallions are Al Lahab, Afrikah ERA, Thaqib Al Nasser, Talika Farad, Woolf ERA, and last but not any where near least, the incredible, Asfour! I would love to one day breed my own arabians centred around these stallions and a few others.

Next year i'm going to college to study Horse Breeding and Management and earn a Diploma in these subjects. My goals are then to manage some studs and then branch out with my very own horses.

I'm also a keen photographer and would love to start doing some stud shoots when i am older.

Click to view attachment
This is me and my precious horse Bart, who is actually not my horse... I've just been training him for the stables i work at as he is only young. I get to ride him for the first time this Saturday!!! Bart is my best friend and i would love to base my 'temperment' criteria of arabians around Bart's!
ShaeMcC
I'm Shannon McCullough from Cypress, TX. I've been around and working with Arabians (mostly Egyptians) for close to 25 yrs, but did not own one until I went to college at Baylor University and went to work for Rock Creek Arabians (aka, Arabians, LTD) in 1991. I got my first horse, a gelded Minstril weanling whom I named Rafiq Al Amin ("Loyal Companion"), from the Sirbasku's/Gardner's, and he is still my best friend now at 17 yrs old. I purchased my first SE mare in 2004 from Lyday Farms, a yearling filly named LF Majik Star [Marquis 1 x Asila Al Shaqab (x PVA Kariim)]. She is a dream come true! I purchased her as the foundation mare for my future breeding program and as a future top-performance horse who would prove to be able to master many disciplines. Now she is 5 yrs old and we are just beginning the big adventure. The part I look most forward to are the many MANY trailrides in between.

Rafiq and I in Waco, Galveston, Houston, and beyond through the years... usually trailriding!

Majik and I this past November:

That's us!!! biggrin.gif
Shannon
ShaeMcC
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Jan 8 2008, 02:56 AM)
lmke79
Thankyou for the nice words, come and join us at the Egyptian Event this year and enjoy. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA

Hi Robert - I absolutely love the stallion you've pictured here. This year will be my first EE to attend with my own horse! My mare, LF Majik Star, will be showing in the aged mares (5yrs and up) with Bryan Jeffries of Lyday Farms, and with me in AAOTH. I am beyond excited. I would love to meet up with some of the new great friends I've met here! Please cheer for us if you get the chance biggrin.gif

Some pix of Majik taken this past November (pix taken by Melinda Jeffries - not a prof. shoot, LOL!):

Bader
Hi All

Thats me from KUWAIT
I think iam verey coll rolleyes.gif

Bader
UAE
Hello All,

Im a female from the Abu Dhabi, UAE & own about 8 Arabian horses, 1 which is a show horse and ive just brought my second show horse from Erin Escher in Germany. Im looking fwd to receiving him in the next two weeks. He is a little dark bay/black colt. I wish to show him in the show ring.

I enjoy horse riding & have plans to have my own arabian horse stud with some of the best show horses. I looking fwd to creating a name for msyelf in the show ring.

Its great to have meet you all.
UAE cool.gif
ellesmere park
I finally worked up the courage to post a piccy of me on here! This is me with my poor little twin filly Ellesmere Park Charlottes Web (Chardonnay Park Spiderman x Tiawarra Sadaqa). She was my little china doll, but sadly I had to end the suffering at 10 months old.
Click to view attachment
The only ones I have of me riding, I am at the other end of the arena, or in costume! Maybe someone is trying to tell me something!
Belinda
al mahlija
Hallo,
thats me:
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Diana Fabricius

my father:
Wolfgang Fabricius

my mother:
Luise Fabricius

my grandfather
Click to view attachment
Paul Fabricius

and our parson jack russel lady
Click to view attachment
Lovely Joy

We are Mahlija Arabians
located in northern Germany
Artic arabians
Hi everyone!

Very nice topic................ smile.gif

Our names are Lisa and Elle, thogether we run a small stud in the north of Sweden, Artic Arabians.

Here are some foal pictures of our breeding Artic El amina.

Best Regards
Lisa and Elle - Artic Arabians
ans
Hi Uae,
Good luck with your plans. I think it would be great to have another Arabian horse stud in the Abu Dhabi.
biggrin.gif
lyndi
Hi i would like to introduce myself, and add a picture if I can, so here goes . my name is Lynda and I have a small stud farm in the UK, known to most as Dreamfeild arabians smile.gif Click to view attachment
rachel_ariel
QUOTE (lyndi @ Mar 29 2008, 04:58 PM)
Hi i would like to introduce myself, and add a picture if I can, so here goes . my name is Lynda and I have a small stud farm in the UK, known to most as Dreamfeild arabians smile.gif Click to view attachment

hey, it's nice to meet you! Do you have a website for your small stud farm?
lyndi
It is in the process of being rebuilt , so any day now , can iIadd it here? smile.gif
jacksarabians
Very lovely pict Lyndi
You can add your website' name in "classifieds" topic
All the best,
amarie
purdey
Hi, found a slightly better picture of me with my first purebred, now rising two.
Sue, 'Vanguard Stud' (also from the UK) gbfahne.gif
lyndi
Hi Sue I recognise you smile.gif how are you, havent seen you for ages, are you still living near me? biggrin.gif if so get in touch and we can meet up maybe? smile.gif
purdey
Lyndi, you've got bl**dy good eyesight if you reconise me from the photo!! biggrin.gif
Yes I'm still near you, ( 40 minutes probably) Come over & see my baby in a few weeks. XX
Billy
This is me, not the bedst picture ohmy.gif

Click to view attachment
lyndi
where abouts are you then ?still in Heathfield? we are having a a baby soon too wink.gif about 4/5 weeks now, do you have my e mail address ?lyndafree@talktalk.net biggrin.gif
sarihakhan
Hi,
I am not at all keen on having pics taken of me and besides I'm usually the one behind the camera. But I did find this pic of me, my husband and our little girl, Angelina. I am a school teacher who loves breeding and showing our arabian horses. We also breed quarterhorses and ponies at our Dara Park Stud here in Victoria, Australia. Our arabians are mainly El Shaklan breeding but we do have three straight egyptian females that we will eventually send out to appropriate straight egyptian stallions. They are only young so that will be a while away yet.
bevlets
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentthis is me and one of my arabs i produce novice stallion madryn tusleem first time out under saddle (chestnut one ) then the grey ra zanam i produce for the lanes he is my open ridden stallion
madmare
Hi folks, managed to get here at long last!

Here's me and my 22 yr old arab mare....She is called Crystal Atlantis (Crystal Sharif x Shahlotte), and I'm sorry she isn't Egyptian....but she is my baby girl, and I love her!

hope you like her.

Emma xx
JessicaP
Hey everyone!

It's nice to put faces with the names..hehe..
I have been lurking here a long time...and never posted pics of my in this thread...so here it goes...

Me and Fareed El Ibriz, and My little dog and I..

Jessica.
Medanos
Sehr interessant wenn man sieht wer sich hinter den Nicks verbirgt!

Hier bin ich mit meinem 10 jähriger VA-Wallach Medanos (Marengo Ibn Masran & Elmona v. El Tabal)

Oliver
QUOTE (madmare @ May 11 2008, 06:22 PM)
Hi folks, managed to get here at long last! 

Here's me and my 22 yr old arab mare....She is called Crystal Atlantis (Crystal Sharif x Shahlotte), and I'm sorry she isn't Egyptian....but she is my baby girl, and I love her! 

hope you like her.

Emma xx

Welcome Emma.
No reason for being sorry that she is not Egyptian! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Your "baby girl" looks lovely and this is what matters most...
oli
deutschfahne.gif Ich denke es ist Zeit für neue Bilder, nachdem die Fotos auf den ersten Seiten dieses Themas schon ein paar Jahre alt sind....

gbfahne.gif It´s time for new pics...

Oli and Shakira Bint Dschehim
Photos: © Katrin Kemmler, Aleks R.
Rosi Straub
Ich finde die Fotos von Oli und Shakira so was von herzig rolleyes.gif
Aus dieser Serie hat Ralf am Samstag auch ein Foto gemacht:
Nijamin
QUOTE (oli @ May 20 2008, 05:11 PM)
deutschfahne.gif Ich denke es ist Zeit für neue Bilder, nachdem die Fotos auf den ersten Seiten dieses Themas schon ein paar Jahre alt sind....

gbfahne.gif It´s time for new pics...

Oli and Shakira Bint Dschehim
Photos: © Katrin Kemmler, Aleks R.

Na zum Glück hast du uns diese Bilder nicht vorenthalten!

Das ist mit Abstand das süßeste Fohlen das ich je gesehen habe wub.gif (und das waren schon einige). Schade das die Farbe nie so bleibt...
Judy81350
This is me with my 31 yo AQHA mare. The other pic is of me and Khassandraa, arabian mare.
IsisArabians207
See
IsisArabians207
Sorry,see below...
IsisArabians207
Sorry...see last post below.
IsisArabians207
tongue.gif Me & some of the chicks behind Isis Al Khamsa Arabians tongue.gif

Click to view attachment
monethorse
Here is a recent picture. I am the one standing next to our training, I have a black shirt on and a HUGE smile on my face!!

Click to view attachment
Kashmir
Thats me and my mare KYMARA (Kyro KA x Petrushba)

Classwinner and National Reserve Champion Wels 2007

a great moment in my life

Click to view attachment
Arabian Stud Europe
Here are some new pictures of our team!

From left to right:

Trientsje - Olwen - Everdien - Hananja - Alissa & Shelly
Everdien - Our team - Chayenne - Robin & Romy

All part of the Arabian Stud Europe team!
Arabian Stud Europe
And you already know me.. wink.gif
Talitha Bakker - owner of Arabian Stud Europe and active forum member
geordieass
Click to view attachmentKay Mullarkey

Emier

UK
Bandit
Im in a very good mood today so will participate in this thread.
This is a photo of my sE mare and myself taken earlier this summer. No, she is not down in the back or butt high. Were standing on unlevel ground. smile.gif
Click to view attachment
Bakr
Hey Troy .. It's really nice to see your picture eventually and put images next to names .. here is me by the water rolleyes.gif cool.gif

Bakr
Bandit
Ah Bakr, you are so brave to sit like that by the water. I would be affraid I would fall in. Nice to see you at last my friend. smile.gif
Take care,
Troy
carolmaginn
Oh Bandit - you are both too cute!!!

Carol

QUOTE (Bandit @ Sep 5 2008, 10:57 AM)
Im in a very good mood today so will participate in this thread. 
This is a photo of my sE mare and myself taken earlier this summer. No, she is not down in the back or butt high. Were standing on unlevel ground.    smile.gif
Click to view attachment
carolmaginn
Bakr,

GREAT photo!!! Very handsome - and I too would be really afraid of falling off that cliff!!! How could you be so brave???

Carol

QUOTE (Bakr @ Sep 6 2008, 07:21 PM)
Hey Troy .. It's really nice to see your picture eventually and put images next to names .. here is me by the water  rolleyes.gif  cool.gif

Bakr
Bakr
Hey Carol ,
Thanks alot for your comment wink.gif rolleyes.gif ...... yeah it was a lil bit risky taking a pic in that spot but i think it really worthed it isn't it ?? wink.gif rolleyes.gif
Thank you

Bakr
Sabrina
@ Bakr: Where is that picture taken? We where in Egypt too 2 years ago. I loved it there smile.gif
Bakr
Hello Sabrina,
The pic was taken at Alexandria, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean sea.
I hope you had gfreat time while your staying in Egypt. wink.gif smile.gif

Regards
Bakr
Sabrina
It was wonderfull. We where there during the Ramadan. We did a Nile cruise also and I really enjoyed the colourful surroundings there. I would love to go there again smile.gif
Muteb
I'm a new member from Saudi Arabia
the pic here is me with my mare
her dam is saudi desert bred and her sire is a russian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.