Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us who you are...
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Robert 1
Hi Laura,
Welcome to the new and excitng world of the forum where the entire world is joined with the love of Arabian horses. biggrin.gif
Robert
padrona
Thank you very much Robert. smile.gif
fee
Hi,

I've just joined and posted a query before noticing this introduction thread rolleyes.gif

I'm Fee from Scotland and I have two arabs, Polianka and I recently reunited her with her only filly by Ffatal Attraction, Polka smile.gif I love every day with my girls and feel so honoured to be owned by them wub.gif

Here I am showing Polianka at the Scottish Regional Group AHS show.
I only show for fun and variety as we mainly do endurance

I backed Polka this summer

Mum and daughter are so happy being back together again

Looking forward to meeting old and new Arabian enthusiasts smile.gif

Imhotep Arabians
Welcome fee,

It looks like you as well as your horses are having a really good time! And that is what Arabians are about.

Claudia Fazzino
Imhotep Arabians in Pennsylvania, USA
binsarhan
Hi all , I am binsarhan from saudi arabia I love horse .
I have many horse in Riyadh city .
Wahag
QUOTE (binsarhan @ Sep 15 2009, 11:54 PM) *

Most welcome brother.

God please you and please your horses.

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Ajnadin Arabians
Teymur B
ZITAT(binsarhan @ Sep 15 2009, 10:54 PM) *

As Sal‚mun 3alaykum wa Ra7matull‚hi wa Barak‚tuhu

A7lan wa Sa7lan

Welcome brother.

May your breeding success, inshallah

Allah bless you, greetings: Teymour wink.gif
binsarhan
QUOTE (Wahag @ Sep 16 2009, 03:04 AM) *
Most welcome brother.

God please you and please your horses.

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Ajnadin Arabians

thank you brother
binsarhan
QUOTE (Teymur B @ Sep 16 2009, 03:32 PM) *
As Sal‚mun 3alaykum wa Ra7matull‚hi wa Barak‚tuhu

A7lan wa Sa7lan

Welcome brother.

May your breeding success, inshallah

Allah bless you, greetings: Teymour wink.gif

thank you my brother
geegee1
this is my asil stallion, he is an old boy now but I adore him (fa hataera x ali atik)
Shams
Nice horce smile.gif
geegee1
QUOTE (Shams @ Dec 21 2009, 06:41 PM) *
Nice horce smile.gif

Thank you shams and this is me
Teymur B
ZITAT(geegee1 @ Dec 21 2009, 06:28 PM) *
this is my asil stallion, he is an old boy now but I adore him (fa hataera x ali atik)

He is very Beauty.........wow........

But i dont know his Pedigree.......can you explain ?
geegee1
QUOTE (Teymur B @ Dec 22 2009, 05:08 AM) *
He is very Beauty.........wow........

But i dont know his Pedigree.......can you explain ?

His Dam was Fa Hataera and his sire was Ali Atik, he is a Sheikh Obeyd and his bloodlines are very very rare you can look up his breeding on allbreedpedigree.com
Thank you for your comment, we think he is very beautiful too, he is also very gentle and loving
karin
Well congratultions on your nice horse. I like the SO horses and their caracters.
geegee1
QUOTE (karin @ Dec 22 2009, 06:58 PM) *
Well congratultions on your nice horse. I like the SO horses and their caracters.

Thank you, yes he is so so gentle and very loving hopefully we will breed from him next year using our mares.
karin
Gegee,

How are the mares with who you want to breed your SO stallion with like, I mean the breeding?
geegee1
QUOTE (karin @ Dec 30 2009, 08:18 PM) *
Gegee,

How are the mares with who you want to breed your SO stallion with like, I mean the breeding?
My black mare tail lines go back to my stallions so that will be good, my other mare is prodominantly English lines with polish, so I am not to sure if I will cover her with him yet, I desperately wanted a sheikh obeyd mare and looked for a long time, I had promised Walter Schminski that I would do this and I have tried so hard to keep my word and my new black mare is as near as I could get to a SO mare, but the black mare I have has produced fantastic competition horses every one of them has gone out in all disciplines and won, so hopefully I will get something really nice smile.gif
karin
Geegee,

I always can help you with SO mares. Am looking for myself too!

Did you meet Walter Schimansky? I am impressed.

This is my SO horse, he is a gelding now but great!

Would love to meet your one day!
geegee1
QUOTE (karin @ Jan 13 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Geegee,

I always can help you with SO mares. Am looking for myself too!

Did you meet Walter Schimansky? I am impressed.

This is my SO horse, he is a gelding now but great!

Would love to meet your one day!

I will probably look to the states as that seems to be the best place and the shopping seems to be reasonable. I am always happy to meet anyone in the arab world especially the SO world, Meranti is Ron Hutchings, is he still breeding? I thought he did not breed now? Walter and Anne Townsend were so helpful and truly wonderful people
cmaginn
Here is a photo I found of me today.... This was taken about 1980 in Johnson Park, NJ. This was riding my first foal who my mother and I delivered. I think he was about 5 years old in this photo - his first big show. This was also our first experience breaking a horse to saddle. I remember waling him around with a western saddle and burlap bags filled with grain before ever tried getting on him myself. Mom always took things slowly and gradually. By the time we got on him he never even bucked. His name was Aburaz and he was sired by a stallion named PF ABU who was in Toms River, NJ

Boy does 30 years go by fast!

Carol
AlJabal
Hello everybody. Finally I have got round to joining this great forum. Thought I'd say hello, here I am with our beautiful Rheemah during her first day. I hope to make some useful contributions to the forum and to be part of the community!

Mike

Click to view attachment
geegee1
Welcome Mike, lovely foal in the pic
karin
I agree Gegee,

Mike, that is a very cute picture and very welcome here!
cmaginn
I love that photo - how adorable and welcome Mike!

QUOTE (AlJabal @ Jan 15 2010, 05:05 PM) *
Hello everybody. Finally I have got round to joining this great forum. Thought I'd say hello, here I am with our beautiful Rheemah during her first day. I hope to make some useful contributions to the forum and to be part of the community!

Mike

Click to view attachment

AlJabal
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Rheemah is now 8 months old and doing really well. I'll post more photos of her at the weekend, but here's another at 8 days old. We're very proud of her!

jerelkerby
QUOTE (AlJabal @ Jan 18 2010, 08:40 PM) *
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Rheemah is now 8 months old and doing really well. I'll post more photos of her at the weekend, but here's another at 8 days old. We're very proud of her!

Dang! She is very pretty and I would be very proud of her as well. What is are her bloodlines...sire and damn?
Welcome ot SE.com
Jerel
AlJabal
QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Jan 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Dang! She is very pretty and I would be very proud of her as well. What is are her bloodlines...sire and damn?
Welcome ot SE.com
Jerel

Thanks for the welcome Jerel.

Rheemah is a rare pure in strain Abayyah. Her Sire is Salaa Maysan (one of the last sons of Salaa el Dine) and her Dam is Latifa (Teymur B daughter). The photo below is of Latifa proudly showing off her first foal and pride and joy, as well as ours! The other photos are about 5 months old and showing Salaas colouring coming through.

EDIT: Should I have out these photos in the 2009 Foal thread instead of here?
CheshireCat
This is Myself & My 8 yr old SEA Mameluck's Image a.k.a Luke
karin
Hi Mike,

It doesn't really matter so much where you posted them to me then. Lovely foal! What do you have in mind for her later on?
karin
New member Ymke here! Welcome!

I would like to introduce our new member and probably most youngest here : Ymke

She is very fond of Arabian horses and knows already more about pedigrees than we did at that age!

Magnums Psyche is her favourite and in the next future she will probably have her own arabian riding horse.
In the meantime she is riding and helping me here with all the horses and you can trust the horses to her easily.

Another picture is on the other topic : kids and arabians. This one was taken at the small beach here with the small pony.

Karin
ymke
thanks karin.

morawa
Here is a picture of my horse Mujallin with his friend Sam! His best friend is a Fjord pony or Norweger!
Thanks!
Click to view attachment
morawa
well actually this is one for Robert 'do you ride your arabians' well yes, but with my best friend and her Fjord Pony!!
Thoroughbred arabians are the most wonderful horses, my horse is my best friend!
karin
Hi Morawa,

Nice to see you again!
Star-Arabians
Hallo everybody-

as a new member I would like to introduce myself now. I am from Germany. Me and my family are living on a farm situated in a very beautiful landscape near Switzerland. It' s called "Hegau-Alb" and is dominated by some vulcanos (which are fortunately inactive since a million years or so). My husband ist a veterinarian and dedicated to breeding and schooling border collies in sheep dog trials. I am breeding arabian horses and quarab horses with preference to the polish bloodlines. For more information just have a look an my website www.stararabians.de

Just to give you an impression I will show you a series of picturres taken in autumn 2009. It shows me and a 3 year old gelding during the process of beeing broke to the saddle:

1. Long line

2. Trying to get into the saddle- will he accept me?

3. First steps under saddle

4. Thank you very much for beeing such a gentle and sweet horse

karin
Hello Star-arabians.

First, very welcome here.

Secondly, think you were doing great on your horse back the first time! More pictures welcome!

Karin
Star-Arabians
Thank you very much for this warm greeting and your nice words concerning me and the horse.

This horse was one of our sale horses and he is already with his new owner. We did a lot of groundwork with him before. So he trusted me and I also had confidence. But it was really a very special moment....I think the photos reveal, that this short ride made me happy... smile.gif
karin
Well I hope to see more about your horses and you over there. I will have a look at your website too.

Groundwork is very important before you start riding with a young horse and the way he accepted you so well, I guess you did a very good job. Maybe one day you can tell us how you start your groundwork and what you do. Would be interesting.

Karin
jerelkerby
I would like to welcome the new members....... we look forward to knowing more about yall and your arabians.
Jerel
Teymur B
welcome to this forum wink.gif
pattaja
hello,

I'm Lisa from Germany and this is my mare -since january- mh pattaja. deutschfahne.gif

karin
Hi Lisa,

Very welcome here and tell me more about your lovely mare. About her pedigree and are you riding too? I guess she has Mohafez in her pedigree. She looks a bit like my, now past, mare. The same, and kind look.

Karin
pattaja
hello,

Hi Lisa,

Very welcome here and tell me more about your lovely mare. About her pedigree and are you riding too? I guess she has Mohafez in her pedigree. She looks a bit like my, now past, mare. The same, and kind look.

Thank you, this is her pedigree: [email="http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mh+pattaja"]click[/email]

She is 7 years old and I'm riding english (I'm not a breeder!!). Pattaja is here since the 10th january 2010.

Sorry my english is very very bad. wink.gif
morawa
Hallo Lisa und willkommen!
Eine sehr schŲne Stute finde ich! Viel SpaŖ beim reiten und betŁddeln!
Gold Coin Arabians
Okay, usually photos of myself are not my thing, but what the heck everyone else has done so:
Green shirt is on Train in the Copper Canyon (Divisadero), gray horse is on of my SE mares- Amira, in round pen I'm on one of my QH' Dandy
Teymur B
Hello Gold....

Welcome in this Forum. smile.gif
Gold Coin Arabians
QUOTE (Teymur B @ Mar 21 2010, 09:29 PM) *
Hello Gold....

Welcome in this Forum. smile.gif

Thanks! I love this forum. Great source of information and comeraderie.
jerelkerby
Gold Coin,
The Copper Canyon is one of the top places on my "to do or go to" places. I've always heard it is a very kool trip to take.
Jerel
Gold Coin Arabians
QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Mar 22 2010, 05:14 PM) *
Gold Coin,
The Copper Canyon is one of the top places on my "to do or go to" places. I've always heard it is a very kool trip to take.
Jerel

Jerel,
It is a great trip! I've taken it in both directions, Best is starting in Chihuahua City (or El Paso) and ending with a day or so on the Sea of Cortez. Scenery, flora, fauna, and the Tarahumara Indians (indigenous people in the area) are all fascinating. Stay at the Hotel Divisadero Barrancas......step out on your balcony and you are literally in the canyon!!!

Danny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.