Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studs In Italy?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Nicole BarthGuest
Dear friends,
I am at my hollydays in Italy/ Toscany. And I want to ask if there is any studfarm near by Massa Marittima which I could visit?
Thanks for any information,
Nicole Barth
norabian
Oh yes! Nice question! Would also be interested in that!!!!
Im also in Italy now, Tuscany near Grosseto. Any studs in that area?
Think that`s not far away from Massa Marittima Nicole?
Have nice holidays! cool.gif Isn`t the weather great? I looooove it! biggrin.gif
daleel
have a look here:

http://www.hadhad-arabians.com

http://www.orlandohorseresort.com

in Manciano there is Orfan Bey 3/4 brother to Al Aadeed Al Shaqab
owned by Aldi Aldo
cristianGuest
look at Coaltown ( Ruminaja ali-Bahila ) he is in the portrait section and stand at stud near Florence together 15 gets.
lee
I too will be in italy (in early Jan 06) and im looking forward to seeing Coaltown. Are there any other studs near naples area??
Thanx Lee
SHOgrl97
Has anyone else seen Coaltown in person? I would love to know more about him...I have one of his daughters, and I really can't understand their website as it's in Italian!!!
Nicole BarthGuest
Thanks a lot to all!
Massa is really nice! I enjoy the sea, the typical food and for sure the vine!!!!
Now my hollidays will get a perfect touch if it would be possible to visit Hadhad Arabians and their lovely horses.
Kind regards
Nicole Barth
norabian
Thanks so much, to you all! smile.gif
norabian
Hi Daleel,

does Aldi Aldo have a Website or a contact adress, there in Manciano? That`s quite near to our location.
I would love to see Orfan Bey!

Thanks, Nora
norabian
I would like to thank the wonderful people of HADHAD ARABIANS,
Marta e Domenico Tocchi, for the warm welcome and the long time they spent with us, to show us their stud, home and last but not least, their beautiful horses!
I enjoyed every single minute, to look on this lovely horses, and to study their impressing pedigrees with Domenico Tocchi!
You are really a lucky one, to own such beautiful horses,
they are to be proud of! rolleyes.gif
I`m curious for the maturing of the lovely Ha Amira into a young mare...
I wish you good luck for the future!

Kindest regards, and thank you again, Nora
daleel
Hi Nora,

this is Orfan Bay address:

Azienda Agricola Pietriccio Rosso di Aldo e Ilaria Aldi
Manciano - Grosseto
cell. 339-7533665

somewhere I have also e-mail address, I'll search for...

greet
AnnalisaGuest
Halypa@aliceposta.it
Hello Nicole !, Hello Nora ! Hello friends !

There are some strayght-egyptians little farms in the South of Italy

Take a look to these horses:

Ansata Halisha ( Ansata Iemhotep x Sundar Alisha ) : double dahmah shawaniyah, double Ansata Halim Shah, in foal to Ansata Safeer ( Ansata Hejazi x Ansata Samsara ) full brother to Ansata Al Murtajiiz.

Safiya ( Area Sirhaan - Ansata Iemhotep x Ansata Allegra - x Area Fawzeya- Glenglade Sabar x Al Farida ) : double dahmah shahwaniyah , double Ansata Halim Shah , 3times Ansata El Naseri.

Ha Sharif ( Area Sirhaan x Alisha - Alaa Al Dine x Matala Bint Marah ) : Abeyyan Om Jurays , double Jamill , 4times Hanan , full brother of Ha Amira , of Hadhad Arabians - Tocchi breeding.

Serene Bana Al Daira ( Ansata Sokar x G. Fantazia -Maar Ibn Amaal x Fantasia ) Saqlawiya gidraniyah ibn sudan , full line breeding with Morafic.

Have a nice day !!

Annalisa
norabian
Hi Daleel and Annalisa,

thank you sooo much for your help and the detailed infos!!! smile.gif
Im in Italy again in august, than I will try to visit as much of these horses I can! rolleyes.gif
Im looking so much forward to that! Im sure that I will have a few nice days then...

Thank you again,
greetings Nora
Nicole Barth
Hallo,
I thank Hadhad Arabians for their anticipate hospitality.
To say is, that this little farm with only few horses combined very interesting bloodlines. Especially Im impressed by the three year old filly/ mare by Ashal Al Rayyan.
Good luck for the next breeding season
whish you
Nicole Barth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.