Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Centerfold Maheeb
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Tim Feurig
gbfahne.gif Just one word: A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
deutschfahne.gif Liebe Annette, lieber Erwin, da haben Sie aber ein Juwel "versteckt"! Ich hoffe ich sehe diesen Prachtkerl im Herbst auf der Hengstschau! Sein Vollbruder hat Gold bekommen bin schon gespannt, wie Maheeb abschneidet! In jedem Fall ein außergewöhnlich schöner Hengst.
marsha
Maheeb is outstanding......fantastic lineage....his foals are equally beautiful. Does anyone know his current breeding fee and if frozen semen is available to the U.S. I don't recall an e-mail address listed on their site....... rolleyes.gif

Thanks,

Marsha
Midy
Sure there is an e-mail addy on their site. I sent them one two hours ago. smile.gif [EMAIL]Rothenberg@straightegyptians.com [/EMAIL]
ShaunaLeeGuest
Wheres the drooling icon when you need it... rolleyes.gif
Danny
I like his full brother Mangalee Ibn Shadwan very much. Hopefully Maheeb will follow in his footsteps.
Helga
Maheeb looks wonderful!!!! A huge congrats both to his owners, Annette & Erwin Escher, and to his breeder, Achim Dirnhofer, Birkhof Stud.
I am a big fan of both Maheeb and his beautiful fullbrother, Mangalee Ibn Shadwan. They are both really, really beautiful. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
saranee
What a stallion - producing such offspring!
I also like GR Amaretto and his offspring a lot - he is a 3/4 brother to Maheeb !

wub.gif wub.gif Classic Shadwan wub.gif wub.gif
Pete
I saw Maheeb recently. His type alone is stunning but he has the body and movement to go with it! For me the whole package. His colour is just the icing of a very sweet and delicate cake.
Aleksi
Many e-mails reached us in regard to Maheeb's studfee. All we can say is, please, check the website of his owners and contact them. They don't bite. We are not the breeding managers of Maheeb. biggrin.gif
Rudger
I only can repeat what was said about him. Maheeb looks gorgeous and the photo is a masterpiece.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.