Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Img Html Ext?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - bersicht > Help - Hilfe
Ish
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone may be able to give me tips for using an image file extension to show photos?
My photos are located on my c drive in a picture folder - the ext I have been trying to use is [img]C:\Documents and Settings\monaccount\My Documents\My Pictures\DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg[img\] What am I missing?

Apprecite any help smile.gif
Ish
QUOTE (Ish @ Aug 9 2005, 08:21 AM)
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone may be able to give me tips for using an image file extension to show photos?
My photos are located on my c drive in a picture folder - the ext I have been trying to use is [img]C:\Documents and Settings\monaccount\My Documents\My Pictures\DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg[img\] What am I missing?

Apprecite any help smile.gif

user posted image

Sorry just trying another way!
Aleksi
Hi!
You cant embed an image stored on your PC directly.
as other user do not have access to your PCs harddisk (well at least should not...)
You must upload the photo by using the form field below the text field where you are typing your message.
/THERE it should read "C:\Documents and Settings\monaccount\My Documents\My Pictures\DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg"
However, please change the filename to something without special caracters, so for example
debsitekadvert.jpg
instead
DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg
Thanks,
Aleksi
Ish
QUOTE (Aleksi @ Aug 9 2005, 08:28 AM)
Hi!
as other user do not have access to your PCs harddisk (well at least should not...)
You must upload the photo by using the form field below the text field where you are typing your message.
/THERE it should read "C:\Documents and Settings\monaccount\My Documents\My Pictures\DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg"
However, please change the filename to something without special caracters, so for example
debsitekadvert.jpg
instead
DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg
Thanks,
Aleksi

Thank you so much Aleksi. I knew there had to be a reason I wasn't able to get it to work. I have been pulling my hair out! lol.
I think I understand it now and will give it a try shortly. So appreciated, your worth your weight in gold. smile.gif
IshGuest
Nope! sad.gif Still doesn't work.
I give up!! lol. blink.gif
Aleksi
Please try posting the image here.
Aleksi
I know this is not gonna work!

C:\Documents and Settings\Naser\My Documents\My Pictures\A Sharif Pacha
QUOTE (Aleksi @ Aug 9 2005, 08:28 AM)
Hi!
debsitekadvert.jpg
instead
DebSite.Kadvert.jpeg
Thanks,
Aleksi

C:\Documents and Settings\Naser\My Documents\My Pictures\A Sharif Pacha

I wil try again
C:\Documents and Settings\Naser\My Documents\My Pictures\ .gif
user posted image
Aleksi
You can either insert a photo already stored on the web,
for this, enter the full URL "http://www.somesite.com/somefolder/somefile.jpg"
OR
if the photo is on your PC, you can upload it to our server.
To do this you must be registered member of this forum.
Aleksi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.