Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Barbara Gregory!
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Sharabia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA! biggrin.gif

I always enjoy your posts! Wishing you a great "new year" and may you and your horses prosper!

With Friendship, biggrin.gif
Sheila Bautz
Emancy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

are you going to UKIAHS?
almuntaha
Happy Birthday Barabara!!!

Have a nice Party with your family and friends. May all your dreams come true in health and luck!

Best wishes from germany

Christian
Passionata
Happy Birthday Barbara!!!!! See you Sunday!!

Love Anne
Majid
Barbara,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and happiness and good health through out the year!

Majid
Oliver
We wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Oliver & Aleksi
HLM
Dear Barbara

Happy birthday and many, many more in good health and happiness.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Al Fawara
A very happy birthday to you, wishing you the best one ever and many returns in good health and spirit!

Sven
barbara.gregory
Got back and logged on to my favourite website quickly. Thank you all for your birthday wishes. Wish I could meet you all and have a few bottles of wine!

My husband took to me to the London Eye and then a Thames cruise, had a great day. I got up mega early and did all the stables so I just need to get the horses in, am about to rush out and put the horses away and then we are going out for a meal. Then the weekend is Towerlands so a great bithday.

Best wishes and thank you.

Barbara
Nancy PGuest
A big happy birthday, Barbara. Thanks for always sharing your knowledge and experiences with us here on the forum - Here's to another great year with your horse family - and your human one too!

Best wishes,

Nancy Pierce
Timtam
hiya barabra just wanted 2 say happy bday 2 u 2 ur bdays the same day as jenni from eagleridge u must b a nice person 2 have a great day

cya
tammy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.